[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Capture.png (100 KB, 168x207) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
100 KB, 168x207
legacy of the void released 3 days ago and there is no reviews, no cracks, no nothing over the internet where is starcraft? what the hell is happening?
>>
its over, anon.
its finally over
>>
go to starcraft general on /vg/ and find something else than korean pop
starcraft is more dead than diablo at this point
>>
Blizzard timed the release of it really poorly, and their advertising budget for Starcraft got blown out by Heart of the Swarm. It's actually a really good expansion all considered, but it's getting hella overshadowed by certain other concurrent video game release events.
>>
>>316463871
It's a "who can click the fastest" game. Other than a cool friends I met on custom games it didn't feel..full.
>>
>mysterious xel'naga suddenly appear
>they're Mass Effect's Reapers in disguise
>universal cycle
>bitch queen of the universe turns soft
>saves everything by turning SSJ5Kerrigan and KAMEHAMEHA-ing c'thulhu xel'naga
>flash of light
>raynor sitting in a bar
>human kerrigan comes in
>"let's fuck"

Anon, Starcraft is dead.
>>
File: finnish_bear.png (117 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
finnish_bear.png
117 KB, 1024x749
>>316464047
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1682x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1682x947
Why I can't find r34 with Izsha?
>>
Here's a review

The story is just as bad as HotS. The ending is actually worse than Mass Effect 3. Nobody cares about the gameplay since its made primarily for Korean autists.

Starcraft is dead.
>>
>>316465674
How can ANYTHING be worse than RGB?
>>
>>316465674
>worse than mass effect 3

I violently disagree. it's a shit ending yes, but its not even in the same universe as ME3's holocaust of an ending
>>
>>316465628
I am similarly distraught by this glaring issue in our society
>>
>>316465674
ME3 was the worst ending I've ever seen in all of vidya can we stop with the over exaggerations please
>>
File: Identifying.jpg (77 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
Identifying.jpg
77 KB, 500x661
LOTV comes with 3 campaigns
>Prequel
>LOTV
>Epilogue

Prequel is great
LOTV is great (there are a couple of dumb writing moments but overall much, much better than HOTS and WOL, music is fantastic, gameplay is really fun, brutal is FINALLY brutal again)
Epilogue is absolutely horrible. It's terrible. It's the absolute worst.

When people say "The end of LOTV sucks", they're talking about the epilogue. I would swear a different team worked on it.
>>
>>316466985
what happens in the epilogue?

this game is so dead I forgot starcraft was actually a thing
>>
>>316467034
Do you really want to know? You might be happier just thinking LOTV is the end, because its ending is pretty solid and even hopeful
>>
>>316466880
Yeah, Mass Effect 3 retroactively made me unable to play any of the games anymore. Yet even then I think the violent George Lucasy rape that SC got is worse.

Its no joke. LotV ending is literally the worst ending I've ever seen in any media ever. It made my physically sick in the stomach. When I woke up I thought it was all a dream, it was so surreal in the shittiness.
>>
>>316463753
i watched the cinematics and the game is dead to me now coz the multiplayer is hard, boring and veteran gamers never let you win on 1v1 coz THEY GOTTA TRYYYYY SOOOO HAAAARDDD
>>
File: Bioware Im 12 and what is this.jpg (151 KB, 600x807) Image search: [Google]
Bioware Im 12 and what is this.jpg
151 KB, 600x807
>>316463753
It's not even worth pirating.
>>
>>316467034
Kerrigan goes Super Saiyan with the help of a Xel'Naga, who then travels to a shitty map and kills a few towers to destroy a CORRUPTED Xel'Naga.
>>
>>316467261
I wouldn't say hard just the multiplayer isn't fun.
People rage quit if they miss click on the start of the game and lose 2 seconds.

Reason why lol and dota 2 are more popular is because they are more fun to play and aren't stressfull like starcraft 2 where you have to all the time click like crayz and manage shit tons of things its like a second job.

In dota I can get drunk and make a remade 5 man team and have fun with them and relax.
>>
>LOOK

>We added even more ways you can instantly lose the match because you looked away from the minimap for half a second

>what do you mean this isn't fun

>why's nobody buying it
>>
File: 1376650945994.jpg (39 KB, 455x480) Image search: [Google]
1376650945994.jpg
39 KB, 455x480
This release confirms what a joke blizzard is now. Literally dead game
>>
>>316468343
pretty much what I said too
Playing starcraft isn't relaxing
Go try to play 3 vs 3 with your 2 friends, there is no time for making jokes or having fun and when you die first you have to wait that your friends finish and thats sometimes 20 minutes or more , in dota I am all the time in the game with my friends and dont need to have 250 APM to have fun and in the end I am not aiming to make money with playing games I just want to have fun and enjoy myself when I get back from work.
>>
>>316466985
Prequel is good
LOTV is all over the place. There are good moments, like some actual missions and shit, and there are bad moments, most of which are linked to the story. The game tries way too hard to be epic, without actually having any substance behind it. The whole fate of the universe is being decided by a small portion in the galaxy. How could this even be? Now I don't even understand, why Terrans are in this universe, if Xel'Naga never intended them to exist. And not just in this universe, but probably the strongest force, since small UED fleet without any "big guns" fucked everyone up in the sector. What the fuck, Xel'Naga.
Epilogue is also good for gameplay, but a complete mess as a story.
>>
So will you dota/lol fags just admit the only reason you like those games is because its easy baby mode shit?
>>
>>316463753
>no crack

i'm pretty sure pirating is only still done by niggers in third world countries like somalia itself
>>
File: 1.gif (411 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
411 KB, 499x281
>>316469384

>RTS can't be talked without someone bringing up Dota/LeL every fucking time
>>
>>316469384
Says the kek who pays US DOLLARS for the abortion of a game called starcraft 2.
Go masturbate to the thought of Nova riding Tosh's BBC.
>>
>>316464047
Xel'Naga aren't Mass Effect Reapers, they are literally Lovecraft Old Gods but neutral.
Ecept Amon and Narud, they are C'thullu meets Mass Effect Reapers but instead of wanting to terminate advanced organic life every X years to AI rebellions they want to fill the universe with little C'thullus.
The ending may imply Jim killed himself off screen
>>
>>316470010
>spot the lovecraftfag
>>
>>316470562
But they are very close to lovecraft horrors
>interdimensional beings
>eternal
>shapeshifters
>can mindfuck living beings and manipulate reality
>lots of tentacles
>>
>>316468528
>dota
>fun
Those two words don't work together
>>
>>316470010
I'd kill myself too if my game which was supposed to be the epic conclusion to my 20 year franchise didnt even show up as a blip on even the most casualfag's radar
>>
>>316468528
I think dota is almost as bad at not being fun, people just take that game way too seriously

Video games shouldn't be stressful, unless they are your job.
>>
>>316467296
That's harsh
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.