[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who else is hyped for the Triforce Heroes DLC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Link,_Linebeck_and_Ciela.png (3 MB, 2669x2746) Image search: [Google]
Link,_Linebeck_and_Ciela.png
3 MB, 2669x2746
So who else is hyped for the Triforce Heroes DLC?
>>
>>316457938
>Nintendo DLC
Not even once. Worst bang for your buck except for the ONE time they did it right.
>>
>>316458201
Nigga it's free
>>
>>316457938
I am. Want new items like roc's cape, iron boots, and digging mits.

New outfits, such as outfits based off the various transformations link has had series wise (bunny, wolf, deku, diety, baby, fairy, ect)

harder bosses and areas with them doing stuff like a Twinrova and Ganon fight like ooa/oos did as an extra story.
>>
>Who's hyped for DLC
This is /v/ now
>>
>>316458201
Mario Kart 8 had good stuff and you can't tell me smash isn't great character wise.

Oh and Splatoon's stuff as well.
>>
>>316459815
>v wants to play games they like for longer times

Holy shit dlc that works like expansion packs isn't bad faggot
>>
>>316459889
>Cancer thinks cancer is ok.
Yeah ok.
>>
File: YBGQGJ8.png (259 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
YBGQGJ8.png
259 KB, 555x555
I'm hype.
30 floors sounds challenging, but you can never expect competent randoms and probably need the Tri Suit, which is impossible to make.
It'll be interesting to see what materials you can get out of the Den of Trials, and how exactly you craft Linebeck's Uniform or the Fierce Deity Armor, but a month is far too long.

>>316459749
>bunnies, wolves, deku scrubs, babies, and fairies
>in charge of toteming
The fairy outfit got cut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjkl36Nj2A
we got Fierce Deity at least. It should do quadruple damage, as 4 sword beams isn't enough of a difference from the Sword Suit.

The only things I can think about at this point for potential costumes is
>defensive outfit that halves or quarters damage
>a double energy gauge outfit
>Super Lamp/Net
>light or ice arrows
>>
>>316461661
Scrubs totem in game man
And the others aren't so off
It's easy enough to bring back a fairy as well IMO
>>
>>316462097
Yeah, I take back what I said about scrubs.
>B button lets you spin attack at the press of a button (with cooldown) and move while doing so
That'd be cool, I'd like an outfit for it. Fire attacks and lava are OHKO too.

The fairy transformation from The Adventure of Link has no combat power whatsoever, as well as the bunny transformation from ALttP.
I don't expect the baby transformation from the Oracle games to fight either.

That leaves TP's wolf form, which I imagine can't totem or use a sword at all.

I don't think the transformations work at all, only items/gear Link has ever used in the franchise that are applicable to this game.
So no Sand Rod, Tornado Rod, Spinner, etc.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.