[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Plus, Ash's Greninja takes on a mysterious new appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: greninjash.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
greninjash.webm
3 MB, 720x405
>Plus, Ash's Greninja takes on a mysterious new appearance in the latest season! Ash-Greninja is the form that Greninja takes when the bond between it and Ash is raised to the limit. The strength of their bond changes Greninja's appearance, and it takes on the characteristic look of Ash's attire. This phenomenon is also said to have happened just once several hundred years ago in the Kalos region, but it remains shrouded in mystery.

This is coming to the games and you cannot stop it
This is what will finally kill Pokemon
>>
>>315627268

>Kill
>Pokemon
>Ever

Ha ha ha! Ha Haha Haha!
>>
>>315627268
As long as they bring dressing up back, I'm fine with it. I want to be qt.
>>
From the cartoon that brought you giant tattooed Alakazam/Gengar/Jigglypuff, the Crystal Onix, Ashichu, Venustoise and Kaiju Celebi comes more random shit that has no bearing on the games.
>>
File: 1446680636270.png (323 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446680636270.png
323 KB, 800x600
Marriage mechanic when?

They're obviously leading up to it.
>>
>>315627268
Isn't that just the same shit as the friendship thing from XY?
>>
>>315627596

Kill yourself
>>
>>315627623
it's not a mega evolution, it's something new
>>
>>315627268
>implying greninja wasn't cancer
>>
>>315627268
So its full synch or hub style from battle network?
>>
>>315628581
greninja is the most based starter of all time
>>
I don't remember this episode of Digimon.
>>
File: marrying-pokemon.png (46 KB, 512x758) Image search: [Google]
marrying-pokemon.png
46 KB, 512x758
>>315627596
It will just get censored in the west.
>>
>>315630415
I don't read moonrunes, what the fuck does it say?
>>
>>315630526
>Sinnoh Folk Story 3
>There once were Pokémon that married people.
>There once were people who married Pokémon.
>This was a normal thing because long ago people and Pokémon were the same.
>>
>>315630172
I've never seen a more original comment
>>
Is Pikachu dead
>>
>>315627268
This must think this series is for little children or something.
>>
>This is coming to the games and you cannot stop it
>This is what will finally kill Pokemon
How many times have you posted this now?
>>
>>315627268
>pikachu still getting keked after two decades

someone post the picture of ash literally forgetting he had pikachu in a gym where pikachu would be useful
>>
>>315632918
It's not that he forgot he had a Pikachu.
It's more likely that Pikachu has become a total jobber and Ash only really uses him when he's desperate or as an opener if he feels really confident he's going to win a match.
>>
I don't get it, what am i supposed to feel? Angry? Can you elaborate a bit OP?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.