[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Code of Princess is just 9.99 on the Eshop right now, if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cop.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
Code of Princess is just 9.99 on the Eshop right now, if you thought it was interesting but not full price interesting now's your chance.
>>
>>315626652
>just 9.99
>think "oh hey, I might get it"
>but then I remember what year it is and the exchange rate...
>>
>>315626652
Don't get this turd! I repeat don't get this piece of shit!

I bought it during its last sale in Europe and I can't remember the last time I felt this much buyer's remorse over a video game. It is complete shit. I should have used the 15€ to buy some of the Sega 3D classics I'm still missing or anything else, really. CoP is utter shit.
>>
>>315626968
>buy some of the Sega 3D classics
Gunstar Heros is the only one worth the money imho, family. Maybe Thunder Blade too.
>>
>>315627979
>Gunstar Heros is the only one worth the money imho

Of course, Gunstar Heroes is as awesome as it gets but take a deep look into your heart and you'll find that what you said isn't true. Most of the Sega classics are must-have titles. The Shinobi 3 port alone is a fucking steal at 5€.
>>
Its awful though. And only remotely playable with an overclocked N3DS

Just get Streets of Rage 2 instead
>>
As someone who bought Code of Princess when both it and the 3DS were relatively new, the only reason it got any attention was because there was fuckall to play on 3DS for the first year or so, and it wasn't total shovelware. But the sidescrolling brawler genre's had a lot of good entries over the years like Double Dragon Neon, Scott Pilgrim, and Phantom Breaker, and Code of Princess doesn't come close. Not to mention, it's plagued with technical problems that'll make you relieved when the screen empties out and you can finally get that silky smooth 15 FPS.
>>
It's awful, so it's not even worth 10 bucks
>>
>>315626652
maybe once they lower it to 4,99
>>
>buying CoP when both Senran Kagura games do an infinitely better job at being games and weebshit material

I've seen people bitch about Senran Kagura Burst's unoptimization, but nobody bats an eye when CoP lags horrible when only a few models are on screen.

Online is dead by the way.
>>
I picked it up on a whim myself, with little to play on the 3DS. Sadly, I agree with the people saying it's crap. Guardian Heroes is better than it in basically every single way, except tits. It has some decent art and that's about it.

I think the worst thing about the game though, is that its supposed to be a parody of RPG cliches but I didn't even recognize that it was trying to do that until I was like halfway through the game, and I think I laughed all of once in the whole game.
>>
It's a bummer the game sucked. The main female is really gorgeous
>>
>>315630790
>Online is dead by the way.

That shit was dead from Day 1. Anyone looking for a decent beatemup should just get Dragon Crown.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.