[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So fallout 4 is coming out. The small minority of /v/ that will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: xbox-one-controller.jpg (45 KB, 619x411) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-controller.jpg
45 KB, 619x411
So fallout 4 is coming out. The small minority of /v/ that will be buying it, will you be playing it with MnK or a gamepad? (PC users ofc)
>>
if the core gameplay requires shooting then MnK
if its something like assassins creed then gamepad
>>
If it feels like a console game, and I bet it will, I'll be using a controller.
>>
MnK. It all depends if i'll actually play it for more than an hour because if it's truly as horrible as I've seen, I'll be getting a swift refund.
>>
If it has raw mouse input - mouse
If it doesn't - controller
>>
>>315626327
I just played through FO3 with a controller and I enjoyed it a lot more this time. There's just something nicer about using a controller.
>>
>>315625924
>The small minority of /v/ who will be buying it
>Small minority

More like a large majority. 8/10 of these shitposters will be buying it day 1, I guarantee it.
>>
I'm still not sure it will run on my pc.
I have i7 4790 gtx 760 16gb ram. Idk if it would be better to get it on pc or ps4
>>
>>315626621
I was being kinda ironic.
>>
>>315627158
You mean sarcastic? And it didn't come across in your post. As for the thread, k+m all the way if you're playing on the PC. But I'm sure it'll function just as well with a controller.
>>
>>315626920
your specs are fine, almost too fine for 2015 gaming
>>
>first person shooter
>gamepad
a classic meme friend, good work
>>
>>315627590
Well then guess I will be using mouse ad keyboard if I decide to get it :)
>>
>>315627590
Will this do for fallout 4? radeon 7970HD (3gb vram), i5 3570k, 8gb ram
>>
File: DSC04047.jpg (1 MB, 5765x937) Image search: [Google]
DSC04047.jpg
1 MB, 5765x937
Bone controller for me, nothing like laying back on the soda playing a game. I only play competitive FPS with KB&M anymore
>>
>small minority
Don't kid yourself, 90% of /v/ will buy it and love it, then safe in their little Anon-blankets they will hate on it to be cool.
>>
>>315626513
How? I cant aim for shit with the controller
>>
>>315627912
>lay back on the soda
Lel
>>
>>315628039
As a predominately PCfag, you do get used to it.
It's far inferior, and like teaching yourself to use your non-dominant hand, but you can force yourself through it. Not sure why you would want to, but you can.
>>
>>315628232
I agree. I do however use a controller for third person games such as arkham city.
>>
>using a controller to play an fps/rpg on pc

Sure, playing from the sofa is nice, but the convenience of that weighs much less than the inconvenience of having to aim with a stick.

Still, fallout is more of a console shooter than a crpg these days, so you're playing almost as bethesda intends you to.
>>
>>315625924
Any game that requires aiming is better with a mouse.
>>
>>315625924
Depending on my mood, either one.
Most people don't know this, but you can set steam big picture mode to change your primary monitor with just pressing a controller button.
So whenever I'm too tired to play with MnK I just grab the controller and throw myself on the couch.
>>
>>315625924
I've been playing New Vegas with the Dualshock 4, so I'll use that.
>>
I just hope you can change between kbm and gamepad on the fly. Having to go to the options menu to change it like in Skyrim or Fallout 3 is annoying
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.