[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy Fallout 4 or Black Ops III? Help me decide my dear /v/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1446423138299.jpg (232 KB, 538x785) Image search: [Google]
1446423138299.jpg
232 KB, 538x785
Should I buy Fallout 4 or Black Ops III?

Help me decide my dear /v/.
>>
>>315625574
Depends, are you gonna play online? BlopsIII
do you just wanna have a fun singleplayer experience the FO4
>>
>>315625574
>asking /v/ for advice
I bet you parrot the opinions that float in here

Faggot
>>
Star Wars: Battlefront and fight with me on the battefield senpai
>>
>>315625714
Well I'd really like to play online, as well as couch multiplayer with some friends. I've only recently taken an interest in CoD with Ghosts and Advanced Warfare, and I find its a lot of fun.

On the other hand, I've been playing Fallout since the first in the series and I really love shooter RPGs in that style. But, I've seen some footage of the game that doesn't really look great, bugs and what not.

I should also state I'll be getting these on the xbone.

>>315625904
What?
>>
I'm just torn between the two, and was hoping an anon had something to say that would sway me towards one or the other.
>>
>>315625574
Just torrent fo4 and buy cod for multi
>>
>>315626153
Don't mind >>315625904 he just needs to meet his shitposting quota for the day
If you're a fan of FO then you'll probably still find plenty of things to enjoy in 4, but maybe some things will end up annoying you more than in previous installments.
That being said, if you enjoyed previous COD entries, then i'm pretty sure you'll like BlopsIII just as much, but don't expect any drastic changes or improvements
>>
If you have to get overpriced crap, get Anno 2205 instead.
>>
File: 1437436138471.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
1437436138471.gif
1 MB, 276x260
>>315625574
>Should I buy Fallout 4 or Black Ops III?
>>
Where did BLOPS3 came from anyway? i didnt hear any fanfare like other FPS around here, if it wasnt for a co-worker telling me it was dropping late night yesterday i wouldnt know about it.
>>
>>315626960
It just launched today, as it turns out. I was totally unaware of it.
>>
Buy Neptunia.
>>
>>315627310
I already nep nep everyday. I wanna shoot stuff, man.
>>
>>315627374
Noire's sister shoots stuff.
>>
>>315625714
>Vanilla FO4
>Fun
>>
>>315625574
Pirate fallout 4 and buy Blops III
>>
>>315625574
BL3PS it's actually good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.