[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>With Valve's long-awaited initiative to bring PC ga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: killer2.png (396 KB, 874x546) Image search: [Google]
killer2.png
396 KB, 874x546
>With Valve's long-awaited initiative to bring PC gaming to the living room now just days away, the head of the company has claimed its hardware line-up can offer better performance-value than consoles.
>In an interview with Develop, Gabe Newell was quoted as saying: "At console price points, we're going to have machines like Alienware's, which are faster than today's consoles."
>He continued: "So the same price point as today, except you get better performance and you're connected to everything you like about the PC and the Internet."

On Valve's Steam Machine store page, thirteen separate hardware units are listed, with Alienware's system priced at $450. The final specs are not explicitly stated, though the most recent Steam Machine specs assessment suggested the device carried an Intel Core i3 Dual-Core processor, an NVIDIA Geforce GTX with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, 4GB of DDR3L system RAM, and a 500GB hard-drive.
>Elsewhere in the interview, Newell claimed that its Steam Machine enterprise will break down the long-held belief that PC gaming doesn't fit in living-room spaces.
>"Our perception is that customers are always going to make the best choices for what they want," he said.
>"We can knock down the barriers that keep PC gaming out of the living room, and then customers can decide what they want."

Where were you when Gaben saved gaming once again?

http://www.develop-online.net/analysis/steam-machines-console-killer-or-vanity-project/0213448
>>
>>315625340
It's all over priced garbage and the controller is shit.
>>
>>315625340

I for one want to welcome our new PC-friends to the master race.

Better late than never.
>>
Gaben is dead to me.
>>
Fuck I need to upgrade my video card
>>
>Arkham Knight
>>
>i3
>literally pre built that Valvedrones and PC keks will defend
>that controller
>that price

Its fucking awful.
>>
>>315625340
>Gaben saved gaming once again?
With overpriced custom build PC?
Valvedrones...
>>
>Caring about Gabe "MUH HARDWARE" Jewell post-2009

I hope people just as little interest in this as they did big picture mode
>>
>>315625441
>over priced garbage
All prebuilts are. You can build your own Steam Machine if you want to.

>controller is shit
Have you used it yet? Its great for FPS games and PC games. Its just not that great for some console ports and indie games where a more traditional gamepad is still better.
>>
>>315625441
>>315625554
>>315625718
It hurts, doesnt it?
>>
>>315625861
>build your own Steam Machine
You mean PC?
>>
>>315625340
DESU a i5 laptop with an intel HD 5500 intergrated card will play a surprising amount of games current consoles balk at.

At the end of the day, if you code for shit on x86 platforms, it will at least work reasonably well on x86 platforms, but terrible on others. And visa versa.

SONY, Nintendo will do anything not not to conform, but SONY are at least getting closer.

MS have always basically sold laptop hardware in a box in their XBox series, for better or for worse.
>>
>2008
>/v/ loves Gaben, writes him letters, visits Valve headquarters, and will defend him and Steam relentlessly
>2015
>/v/ hates Gaben and Steam and actively finds ways to shitpost everything Valve does

What the fuck happened?
>>
I just don't understand it from a marketing standpoint. Everyone who wanted a living room game machine bought a ps4 over a year ago. Did they just take too long? People who have gaming pcs don't want this and people who want consoles already have them.
I am interested in the steam link, it would be nice to play PC games in my living room. I've tried streaming but it doesn't work very well.
>>
>>315626019
Probably something to do with them shitting all over the people that got them where they are
>>
>>315625923
Yes, but too many people use 'PC' to mean 'Windows PC' which has poisoned the term to the general public. An entire industry has popped up in selling devices that are PCs but which try not to look like or be called PCs to avoid that negative association.

>>315626019
Gaben decided to switch to Linux. That makes the Windows fanboys angry that they might have to actually learn about computers.
>>
>>315626253
Linux has no games.
>>
>>315626253
>avoid that negative association.
>Windows PC
>negative association
Whaaa...

>Gaben decided to switch to Linux. That makes the Windows fanboys angry
Oh, i understand, another linux kiddie.
>>
>>315625340
Steam machines will be the blunder of the century. $450 for 4gigs of ram and a non specified, probably shitty, 2GB GPU

Who the fuck will buy this shit except for Valvedrones who think anything related to Gabe Newell is automatically gold? Fuck these Gentoo machines, buy a Craptop or build your own PC instead. Or just buy a console

Why does he try to do so much? Just go back to making video games, even if they are mostly just other people's ideas
>>
>>315626073
People are always in the market for new PC hardware, and a lot of people have been holding off buying anything because of the massive disappointments of Windows 8 and 10. Once Windows 7 is no longer offered for sale on new systems later this month SteamOS will make more sense.

I don't expect Steam Machines to be a massive initial success, but over time as their library grows and PC hardware becomes cheaper its going to be very hard for traditional consoles to survive, and the compatibility between SteamOS and desktop GNU/Linux will help get gaming out of the hands of traditional console companies.
>>
>>315626019
>>2008
>not a meme (on reddit and the rest of the internet)
>>2015
>a meme (on the reddit and the rest of the internet)
Although I don't know why people love him. He was a hack then and he's a hack now
>>
>make HL3
>guaranteed money printing press
>make Steam Machines
>huge risk with a distinct possibility of failure

I don't understand. Why waste the time and energy on a riskier project when they could make even a mediocre HL3 and be rolling in money.
>>
>>315626253
>a proprietary Linux distro that will likely be designed for ease of use by console gamers will require people to learn about computers.

Are you retarded? You act like they're suddenly going to have to open terminal sessions and shit.
>>
>>315626019

Most people just liked the sales.

Now that the sales aren't so good anymore and Valve is determined to piss away all the good will they built up by being greedy pricks their fanbase is dwindling.

Honestly, the Gabe worship was always a bit embarrassing, it was no different from Applefags and their bullshit.
>>
>>315626351
1598 games as of this moment. Steam Machines will launch with a catalog of over 1600 titles.

>>315626353
Have you spoken to a normal person? They buy iPads, Chromebooks, Android Phones, etc as their main computing devices precisely because yes Windows has given the PC a bad reputation. Too many people are stuck in the notion that a PC has to have a low res screen (because of Windows poor resolution independence), that it will be slow, that it will have viruses, etc.
>>
>>315626779
>Steam Machines will launch with a catalog of over 1600 titles.
Wow, less than a handful of AAA games and a bunch of indie shovelware. Sounds amazing.
>>
>>315626779
>iPads, Android Phones
Yes, but thats not PC at all.

>Chromebooks,
Kek, you are retard, ok.

>1598 games as of this moment.
CoD BO3, Fallout4, Witcher 3, MGSV.
Which one of this games you can play on Linux/SteamOS.
>>
>>315626531
If you're a PC gamer now with a gaming PC odds are you aren't going to be running SteamOS, you'll be using a desktop distro. If you are running SteamOS you're probably still going to want to open it up and get Retroarch, Dolphin, Kodi, PoL and everything else installed.

Either of those will require you to know a little bit about the platform you're using. Though neither one will require you to use Bash any more than Windows requires you to use Power Shell.
>>
>>315626902
And still better library than all consoles put together.
>>
I met him at TI5, he's still awesome.
>>
>>315626525
>make HL3
good fucking luck with todays gamers, there is nothing in halflife3 that would be mind blowing.
>>
File: 1407430896592.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1407430896592.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>>315625340
>all this talk about steam machines
>valvedrones refusing to talk about sales nmbers
>>
>>315627151

ohhh, just you wait and see
:-)
>>
>>315627151
Is being made specifically with the vr headset in mind.
>>
>>315625340

Yaaay! We are getting another proprietary OS under the full control of a single company!!

I can't wait until they bring up the walled garden so I can feel like I own a console instead of a PC!

I can't wait for MS vs Valve "PC wars" on /v/, the future is so bright in idiocracy!
>>
File: page_bg_english.jpg (82 KB, 1394x669) Image search: [Google]
page_bg_english.jpg
82 KB, 1394x669
>>315626934
Witcher 3 at least has been announced.

Its effectively the launch of a console platform, and a lot of titles appear to be waiting till after the release when Vulkan is available to be released.

The Darksiders games are apparently close to release, a dev said 98%. The Saints Row series are apparently all coming. Epic has UT4 and that new game that they showed off the other day on the way. Crytek is apparently working on ports. Even Ubisoft has a couple of games on the platform and on the way.
>>
>>315626997
And pretty much all of those things are rather easy to use, is my point.

Linux is only hard to use when you get into the meaty stuff. Stuff like Kodi, etc. are going to be relatively simple, and that's assuming SteamOS doesn't have any way of making downloading and setting up programs easier.
>>
>>315626779
They buy tablets because all they do is browse the web, use Facebook and their email. It is not because they hate Windows for some reason.
>>
>>315625340
>belief that PC gaming doesn't fit in living-room spaces.

who the fuck thinks this? My computer is fairly high end and it's about the size of a modern console.
>>
>>315627373

What kind of autistic nerd has their PC in their living room? Losers thats who. Doesn't matter how big or small it is. When I bring home chicks I set up the console and we play before I give her a good dicking. If I had a PC there she would never get wet.
>>
>>315627337
So no games.
Great buy.

I wish valvedrones will be buried with gabe after his demise.
>>
>>315625509
I bet this breaks his heart.
>>
File: woman laughing.jpg (17 KB, 444x299) Image search: [Google]
woman laughing.jpg
17 KB, 444x299
>>315627496
>not having a huge screen and projector to watch movies and play Wii on your PC in the living room

would not have sex with
>>
>>315627327
>proprietary OS
>full control of a single company

Do you understand how Linux works? Once a game is on SteamOS putting that same game in the GoG store for Linux, or up on the Humble store with a Linux version is trivial.

Microsoft has absolute control over DirectX, Windows. That means that they can prevent companies from supporting DirectX on other platforms, or even supporting the latest DirectX on older versions of Windows. No one else can modify Windows and distribute Windows 7 with DirectX 12.

Valve on the other hand has very little control over Vulkan, SDL, Mesa, or Linux itself. If they chose to abuse what little control they have their attempts at locking the platform down will be easily bypassed. In fact, there's already forked version of SteamOS.
>>
>>315627496
>le ebin userbase argument
>>
>>315625340

>implying there's other consoles that cost $700+

what's the point of a steam machine anyway? is it for pc gamers who are too autistic to buy a console but still want to play vidya on a tv?
>>
>>315627496
>When I bring home chicks I set up the console and we play before I give her a good dicking...
>and other amazing tales that are completely made up.
>>
>>315627496
Lots of people have Linux machines in their living rooms already without even realizing it. That's the sort of market that Valve is ultimately aiming at.
>>
File: 1380756369138.jpg (63 KB, 423x512) Image search: [Google]
1380756369138.jpg
63 KB, 423x512
Fuck off Gaben. There is virtually market for living room gaming PCs because PC gamers don't want to play on a TV. Putting Linux on these boxes only makes it worse because it limits your game selection to less than 20% of all PC games.

Your shitboxes have none of the plug&play simplicity of a console, nowhere near the game selection of a real PC and are severely lacking in performance and upgradeability.
Stop bringing console shitters to PC and stop bringing DRM to Linux.
>>
>>315625340
As someone who primarily games on PC I would like you to explain how exactly Valve is saving PC gaming or gaming in general by downgrading PC to console while also coming up with nefarious new ways to make money that doesn't actually require them to do anything. And to think people actually complain about taxes...
>>
>>315627496

>having the pc in the living room with the screen facing the door

disgusting

>not having your pc in the privacy of your bedroom with the screen facing the opposite direction of the door

patrician
>>
>>315627895
*virtually no market
>>
>>315627201
>sales numbers
>on a product that hasnt even been fully released

just wait a bit longer, then you can play that card
>>
>>315627743
Try selling an app on Android without going through Google.
SteamOS is going to be the same. Theoretically it could be open but in practice it's a tightly controlled platform.
>>
last time I checked steam machines weren't impressive in any way.
gaben what's your plan?
>>
>>315627774
Its for three groups of people right now.

People who had a PC, but don't anymore because they primarily use another device for computing but still want PC games.
People who have never had a PC but want to play PC games.
People who want an open console style platform.

The third group is a proven, if small market that hasn't been served well in a long time and are the most likely early adopters. The first group is probably the market Steam Machines are best positioned at right now with lots of nostalgia games. The second group will be small at first, but will ultimately be the largest group as this console generation drags on and console hardware falls further behind in price/performance and library.
>>
who's supposed to buy this piece of shit? it's not going to get any exclusives and the controller will bomb with console players. is he putting all his hopes and shekels onto PCcuks gullible enough to buy his shit? god knows, there's plenty of steamdrones to scam, but will they be willing to piss away their money for this?
>>
>>315628224
Not impressive just better than current consoles.
>>
>>315627895
>less than 20% of all PC games
Do keep up, Steam for Linux is up to 23% of the entire catalog, and that's still missing many older games that are available for Linux like games from Id, Epic, and Bungie that were ported back in the first wave of Linux game support before Microsoft got everyone locked in to the Xbox.
>>
>>315628238
>nostalgia games
>linux
top kek
>inb4 spending hours configuring Wine to get it sort of works

>console gamers
>buying into a platform with no set hardware standards that needs regular upgrades to run newest games
top kek

none of these target groups actually exist.
>>
>>315628367
>better than current consoles.
>You need 970 and i7 to play any AAA game now
Kek.
>>
File: Steam_controller_prototypes_02.jpg (663 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
Steam_controller_prototypes_02.jpg
663 KB, 1280x850
>>315625441
Controller is great.
SteamOS is great.
The prebuilt PC stuff is horrible.
>>
>>315628247
>it's not going to get any exclusives
It already has some 'console exclusive' titles confirmed with more like the new Xcom on the way. The whole point of SteamOS though is that no there won't be any games for it that won't be playable on a Linux PC. You'll never be forced to buy a Steam Machine to play a game. That's a good thing.
>>
This is ouya tier failure.
Why would any consolefag get this, just why?

What selection of games are there that steam has, it has no exclusives and LOADS of indie games that are garbage.

Not to mention the confusion of 13 different machines which means some aren't even capable of playing some of the more demanding games out there, it blows my mind.

Console gamers like me want SIMPLICITY, but what you're offering is anything but that.
You're just giving me a selection of overpriced computers.
>>
>'b-b-but who's the market for this!?'

It's funny I remember when I was younger people said the exact same thing about Steam when they launched it.

That worked out ok for them.
>>
>>315628539
Its funny I remember when people said the same thing about the ouya when it launched.

That worked out for them........
>>
>>315628372
half the linux ports on steam are broken messes or experimental. The other half are tiny indie games with no graphics.

Fact is that not even casual gamers are going to be happy with only getting a fraction of games to play on their system when they could get every single game by installing Windows or simply buying a Windows PC in the first place.
>>
Let me know when a Steam Machine can play Bloodborne or Uncharted 4.
>>
WHERE IS HALF LIFE 3 GABE?
WHERE?
>>
>>315628539
Digitally bought games was actually a great idea when the internet started to become mainstream.

This is just nothing new or revolutionary. Pure marketing hype.
>>
>>315628448
Valve has actually done a fairly good job of getting classic games into the SteamOS library so that people won't have to mess with compatibility layers themselves.

GoG have also been packaging games up with DOSbox pre-configured, or with the compatibility layer already set up for games.
>>
>>315628539
Nobody said that about Steam.
Everybody was pissed the fuck off they couldn't install Half Life 2 because Valve's DRM servers were broken as fuck.
>>
>>315628668
>half the linux ports on steam are broken messes or experimental. The other half are tiny indie games with no graphics.
Sources: Your ass
>>
>>315628721
>pure marketing hype
Except there is no marketing hype, hell no one I know even know what the fuck steam is.

Dudebros and your typical console gamer doesn't know jack shit about steam much less steam machines.

Valve is a company only PKeks know the existence of.
>>
I'm glad that they're trying to do this, I doubt it will catch on though.

Is steam link a good alternative if I already have a good PC?
>>
>>315628636
Ouya failed because it was a closed platform, only one company could make an Ouya. It had its own locked down store not used by anyone. More than anything its hardware was grossly inadequate for gaming.

Steam Machines have none of those issues.
>>
>>315628636
Steambox is just a fucking PC. Why is it that hard for people to understand. The moment you get it you can strip out linux and replace it with Windows if you want.

There's already a big market of idiots out there who already buy prebuilts anyway. I dunno why people think the Alienware steambox would be unsuccessful when people already buy Alienware anyway.

>>315628721

They don't need marketing. They need to sell about 100 of these and it's successful for them. All the costs are on the third party companies that are making them. This isn't a console where you have a launch event that looks like a political rally and you need to sell millions in a month otherwise its 'failed'
>>
>>315629020
Flamebaiting is against the rules senpai
>>
>>315628904
Just read the damn steam forums.
Ports are several updates behind the Windows version, multiplayer is often incompatible so people who have it on Linux can't play with people on Windows or OS X, performance is shit on Linux and devs barely test on Linux because they only have one guy on their dev team who does the Linux port.

There's just way too many compromises and "I didn't want to play that game anyway" excuses that you have to make, if you want to game on linux.
>>
>>315628457

You need 970/390 and i5 to play AAA games at 1440p and higher than console settings.
1080p and console equivalent settings require far less.
>>
>>315628952
>More than anything its hardware was grossly inadequate for gaming.
Except steam machines HAVE this issue and its even worse because you are expecting the average fucking dudebro gamer to understand what specs are and to expect him to buy a steam machine capable of running X games.

Its worse than ouya, because it isn't remotely as simple as one.
>>
>>315628668
>buying a Windows PC
You soon won't be able to buy any Windows machines without getting Windows 10. 7, and Windows as we know it is at the end of its life.
Is that really the future you want?
The PC locked into a platform designed for tablets and under the thumb of a console company?
>>
>>315628491
>Implying I'm going to listen to valve fanboys for an unbiased opinion.
>>
>>315629083
>steambux is just a fucking PC
So the main target audience is PC gamers?

Hell I'd prefer an alienware to that of a fucking steambux considering I can do more shit with it.
>>
File: paidskyrimmods-100581609-large.jpg (57 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
paidskyrimmods-100581609-large.jpg
57 KB, 580x387
Never Forgive

Never Forget
>>
File: 1393814755917.jpg (38 KB, 536x542) Image search: [Google]
1393814755917.jpg
38 KB, 536x542
HEY GABE

WANNA KNOW HOW TO GET MORE PEOPLE PLAYING ON PC?

MAKE

MORE

FUCKING

GOOD

GAMES

GET YOUR FUCKING SOCIALIST COMPANY WORKPLACE TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING.
>>
>>315629020
>Do PKeks actually believe there are good games on the PC?

Yes??

In the real world 90% of what people play is just multiplats. Go look at sales figures. Your exclusivity shitposting war on here isn't real life. Look at shit like Bloodborne. The amount of noise about it on here vs how many people actually bought it in the end which was basically nothing

>"and strategy games which I rarely play"

Ok give me a list of console exclusives and I'll just say 'I don't like them'.
>>
>>315629180
All Steam Machines in order to use that branding have to have at least 500GB of storage, have to have an x86 CPU able to support at least 4 threads, and have to have a Vulkan capable GPU.

Valve still has room for improvement in the hardware front, but they're not in terrible shape. They just need to push AMD to drop Catalyst faster, and help get Mesa up to par for Intel and AMD hardware.
>>
>>315629186
If you want to play games you need Windows
If you want freedom you need actual free Linux.
Nobody needs Valve's DRM Linux with preinstalled closed source spyware that collects usage data and whatever else Valve feels like.
>>
>>315629456
Don't be silly you kek, there aren't any good games on PC.
All your exclusives now belong to consoles.

All PC gets are a bunch of badly made ports.
Hell AAA is worthless on PC thanks to you faggots being too addicted to your shitty esports meme faggotry which forces it to die in less than a week.

PC gaming IS dead, its worthless.
>>
>>315625340
>At console price points
this is not 2013 anymore dumbo
>>
>>315629365
Yes, it's just an insurance policy against Microsoft going full retard with windows in the future.

Steambox just needs to be an established thing in the background in case they do.
>>
>>315629402
The initial paid mod selection was shit and the system surrounding paid mods was pretty shit too.

However the concept of modders getting paid for the obvious value they bring to games isn't. Mods and modding are a huge bonus, mods give people reasons to buy and play games well beyond their normal expiration dates and that's a big deal to developers since it gives them more consistent income over time. Some mods have an absolutely staggering amount of work going into them and the idea that the people involved should not reap any benefit for both their mod and the value that mod brings to the game is rather childish and short sighted.
>>
>>315629673
Oh you're just baiting, nevermind. Basically proof that if there isn't a dedicated shitposting thread on the front page all you retards just spill out into all the other ones.
>>
>>315629835
As soon as you monetize mods you'll only get Chinese and Indian sweatshop developers pushing out mods way faster than any real modders could. It would kill the actual modding scene.
>>
How can he say it outperforms them at the same price point if there's no $350 model?

Anyways, this seems to be a massive blunder, I've seen zero hype and the whole thing will likely be a trainwreck.
>>
>>315629926
>just baiting
Tell me ONE fucking game that is a system seller to your fucking PC platform.
>>
>>315625340
>Steam Machine $450
>10 feet HDMI cable $7

Who is going to be retarded enough to buy a fucking Steam machine?
>>
>>315629926
It took you that long to notice?
>>
File: 1446388595356.jpg (280 KB, 632x483) Image search: [Google]
1446388595356.jpg
280 KB, 632x483
>>315627009
>better library
>Linux
>>
>>315625340
it will fail. I just hope he didn't invest everything into it.
>>
>>315629180
however, dudebros understand that the more money they spend generally the more powerful machine they will get, just like in the sims. if they buy a steambox & it can't run the games, they wont blame valve. they will blame themselves for not purchasing the more expensive box.

technical complexity wont hamper sales very much at all
>>
>>315627308
It's not.
http://www.pcgamer.com/valve-writer-says-half-life-3-will-not-be-a-vr-game/
>>
>>315625861
>Its great for FPS games.
It sounds like YOU haven't used it yet.
>>
>>315630002
Yeah, a sea of low quality shit will kill mods, it's not like any asshole in the world can't already make shitty mods and 95% of the mods out there people will never see or download.
>>
>>315629483
>If you want to play games you need Windows
Not anymore.

>If you want freedom you need actual free Linux.
You can, you don't even have to use Steam. GoG has a nice selection of Linux games that is growing all the time. Its also a good source for game files for games that have Linux versions that aren't available pre-packaged.
>>
>>315630104
I'm actually considering one, but only because my current computer is on its last legs
>>
>>315630332
The next thing they will buy is not a more powerful machine. It will be a console that is guaranteed to work with new games and not have any of the compatibility issues of a PC.
>>
>>315625487
Listen here, buddy. The second you take a PC, lock it down from upgrades, put controllers on it and plug it to a TV, you're no longer master race. You're just another console shit-eater with a valvetendo 64.
Do the world a favor and off yourself.
>>
>>315630358
Nope, I've had mine for a few weeks. I wouldn't play a competitive twitch shooter with it, but its definitely better than a gamepad for console style shooters or single player games.
>>
>>315627308
So basically it would be nothing special if it were a normal game but it expects to blow the minds of the 38 people who still give a fuck about the rift
>>
>>315630554
>I wouldn't play a competitive twitch shooter with it
Ergo, it's not as good as a mouse for aiming. Thanks I could help, bro.
>>
>>315630554
>buttons underneath the movement pads
>better than anything
You are fucking drunk.
>>
>>315627895
>because PC gamers

Gabe's trying to enter the console market, this isn't for PC gamers, this is an easier prebuilt for console gamers to swallow than a "gaming pc". Why does nobody get that? No PC gamer will buy one, if you already have a decent PC the Steamlink works fine for putting things in the living room for local play. I'm not getting one but I can see someone who hasn't bought into this generation yet seriously considering it.
>>
>>315626019
people liked sales and had a little circlejerk.
Now people know that Valve is just another greedy corp, but circlejerk still continues.
>>315626253
They went with Linux because they will get licensing fees for SteamOS and Steam logos manufacturer has to pay to be officially called "Steam Machine". They also want to foolproof themselves in case MS does something stupid. Gaben sucked MS cock up until Windows Store was introduced.
>>
>>315630496
Wait, they are locked? From what I gather they are just PCs with linux installed.
>>
>>315630417
Of the 25 recent "popular new releases" on steam only 6 are on Linux.
Now go ahead and make up arguments why those other 19 games are shit, but the fact is you need Windows if you don't want to make up lame excuses why you can't play any of these games
>>
>>315630786
It depends on the vendor, but some of them are advertised as non-upgradeable.
>>
>>315628247
>it's not going to get any exclusives

the death of exclusives is the only thing I pray for.
>>
>>315630772
>Linux gaming PC
>easier prebuilt for console gamers to swallow than a "gaming pc".
You don't actually believe that, do you? The first console gamers to buy a steambox will hate it with all their guts because there's hardly any games and way too many issues with less than optimal Linux ports.
>>
>>315626779
>Windows has given the PC a bad reputation
It didn't. Most people are fine with Windows and modern Windows are nothing like 95\-ME, that got mustdie reputation.
PC vs MAC did the job done. People thing Mac is some sort of a great technology, unlike "PC".
>>
I seriously hope Amazon will sell those things.

I might wanna buy one but might also regret it a few months later and wanna be able to return it.

Will they make it to retail or will they stay Steam store exclusives?
>>
>>315625340
It has no games
>>
>>315625340
what a fucking scam
>>
>>315630970
Yeah because you're a PC gamer with no exclusives we get that.
>>
>>315630491
well if last generation is anything to go by, they wont buy anything next at all. they'll just rabidly fanboy to justify their purchase for the next eight years.

but really, the main selling point of a console is not the hardware itself, but the library. steamboxes are just the means of opening the steam library to console players.
>>
>>315630970
If you didn't buy a gaming PC for the exclusives than you are not a PC gamer.
You are just a console shitter who wants to play multiplats at higher resolutions.
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>315629835
No one forces modders to mod.

They make the mods because they like doing it. It is a hobby.

And if you really want to see them supported, have steam add a donate button.

Or give 100% of the income to modders, instead of the 30% of whatever shit steam was doing.
>>
How long until we have tv's with powerful enough systems that make a console obsolete?
>>
>>315628238
>People who had a PC, but don't anymore because they primarily use another device for computing but still want PC games.
Device like what? iPad? Buy a PC then if you want PC games.
>People who have never had a PC but want to play PC games.
Buy a PC.
>People who want an open console style platform.
Which Steam Machine aren't. They're PC with SteamOS(debian) on it. Valve doesn't even have guidelines, like this hardware or that hardware, like Oculus does on PC. It has no benefits over a custom built PC and especially consoles.
>>
>>315631187
If by "opening the steam library" you mean "opening one fifth of the steam library, mostly shitty indies"
>>
>>315629835
kill yourself you fucking retarded. who did steam and betheshit contact first? it was the skyui guy. a mod considered to be essential because of skyrim's awful fucking console ui was someone they wanted to get on board first. what does this tell you? it means betheshit would have incentive to just make a garbage fucking ui for pc and have someone mod a better ui so betheshit can profit from it. betheshit actually makes MORE money for doing fucking less work. they are scumbags of the highest order and are just looking to fuck over the consumer. that's all it is.
>>
>>315630973
Yeah, you plug it into the TV and use a controller. Try to imagine the perspective of the console buyer.

Obviously I don't think it's a good idea to buy one, but I also don't think it's a good idea to buy a PS4 or xbone either unless you're a die hard fan of one of the exclusives.
>>
>>315631416
Or the rational explanation would be that they just contacted those whose mods were the most popular and wanted to start with them.

It's a pretty good deal for the developer and the modder desu
>>
>>315631426
> but I also don't think it's a good idea to buy a PS4 or xbone either
.....Wut?
>>
>>315631426
A console will soon be less than 300 bucks and guaranteed to run a lot of games trouble free for years to come.
A steambox is 500 bucks +, not guaranteed to run future games and not even guaranteed to run current games.

Console gamers want hassle free plug&play gaming. They don't want a thinly disguised PC.
>>
>>315630787
>only 6 are on Linux
The thing you're missing is 'right now', many more of them have Linux versions on the way.
Its like complaining about a console library before its even launched.

7 of the 10 most played games on Steam have Linux versions.
>>
So is the steam machine an actual PC where you can do normal PC shit like use the internet and download different programs and shit onto it? Or is does it use some crazy "it just werks" operating system where everything that could potentially slow down or fuck up your machine is blocked out?

because to be honest, that's the worst part of owning a PC, if all you want to do is play games on it. Having to clear your processes of unnecessary shit, defrag your drive, reformat it every year or two, and shit like that or else it starts to get significantly slower.
>>
Buying pre-builts has always been the retard's choice, no wonder why consolefriends are seriously considering these things.
>>
>>315631651
like i said, kill yourself you worthless monkey. we all know exactly what betheshit's plan was. they want more money for doing less work.
>>
>>315631714
gabe want's to nigger-proof an OS. steam os doesn't look like it has come that far yet
>>
>>315625340
Nobody really sees that this is just a different fuckin console? Wow

PC dick sucking homos
>>
>>315625340
But yeah
Will it run persona 5 and star ocean?
>>
>>315631310
Steam Machines occupy a niche that nobody else is trying for right now. Windows will purposefully never be a good console replacement because Microsoft wants to sell Xboxes.

>Valve doesn't even have guidelines
They do, they're just very liberal. For practicality right now you need a minimum of an i3, a 750ti, and a 500gb hard drive.
>>
>>315626758
It stemmed from good will, not some cancer faggot making a rounded edge phone.
>>
>>315631105
No, actually I'm an idort, it's just feels unnecessary. I mean does anyone really want to weigh PC exclusives against all console exclusives? I don't want to get into it. I'm just saying I'm glad that the Steammachine won't have exclusives.
>>
>>315631714
> Having to clear your processes of unnecessary shit, defrag your drive, reformat it every year or two, and shit like that or else it starts to get significantly slower.
All annoyances common to Windows or NTFS that doesn't happen with other systems like SteamOS. Steam Machines are as much of a console platform or as much of a PC as you want them to be.
>>
>>315631281
>It is a hobby.
Only because it's currently unsustainable as a job. People made thousands on their hats for TF2 and that's kind of minor compared to the value mods bring to some games.

>have steam add a donate button.
Nexus already has a donate button, almost no one uses it.

>Or give 100% of the income to modders
That's unrealistic, the Developer gets their cut and Steam gets their cut. The developer built the game and the mod wouldn't exist without the framework the developer built for them some mods are gigabytes in size so steam is obviously going to need remuneration, Nexus does it's whole ads and paid subscription thing to monetize. While 30% is obviously too low however 100% is far too high. The cut modders, valve's cut and the developers cut is hard to guess at, it's something where it's best to keep fucking with it until all parties are happy.
>>
>>315631778
>they want more money
Yes.
>for doing less work.
No. That's just your tin foil hat speaking.
>>
File: 1446664850968.png (546 KB, 814x720) Image search: [Google]
1446664850968.png
546 KB, 814x720
Cheers

Can't wait to play Bloodbo-I mean Arkham Kni-I mean....Minecraft on my Steam Machine
>>
>>315631354
1/5th of steams library is still twice as large as what the xbone & ps4 have on offer thus far.

another appeal i suppose could be that steam has numerous free to play games with large communities on offer.
>>
>>315631989
>steam machines wont have exclusives
Except it will because there are some steam machines capable of running more games thanks to its hardware.
>>
>>315626419
Meanwhile pc ports of console games ask for 16 gb of ram.
>>
File: 1446780499111.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1446780499111.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>315625340
>Gabe Jewell

Fuck off.
>>
>>315632137
>1/5th of steams library is still twice as large as what the xbone & ps4 have on offer thus far.
Your indie trash don't count.

And its sad you even bring up F2P games, you think your average dudebro wants to play gone home and MOBA shit?

Nigga pls/
>>
>>315631651
on top of this >>315631778

where's the quality control for paid mods? you have mods that continually break the game and need to be updated all the time. how do i know if i download this mod it won't fuck my game over? how do i contact customer support? steam already has horrible customer support and you think they will hire the necessary hundreds of people to just be mod support? it won't happen. what will happen is just like the sims community. oh yes, there's precedent. the sims modding community was vibrant until ea introduced paid mods and all the issues i stated previously came into play. no one wanted to take risks because there's too much shit in the way so the entire modding community devolved into mass produced garbage fucking skins made by some third worlder shit head making pennies to feed his family. fuck you.
>>
>>315632182

So? What is the problem? Just upgrade.
>>
>>315631426
It just runs bigpicture. if anything goes wrong, it's up to Steam Support to help you with Linux probles.
Valve Customer Service is known for their quality, quickness and reliability. And linux is known for its user friendliness.

Most people used Windows one way or another in their lives. And hooking up "Windows Machine" to a TV is just as easy.

But not as easy or cheap as consoles. You get them and the just work. And this year there are deals for console+1 or 2 new games for 350 or less. Console effectively drops below 300$ in price.
And it's not like Valve made any rules for Steam Machines. People will be buying vastly different hardware and devs have nothing to target.
Worst parts of Windows, Linux and console gaming combined.
>>
>>315631230
What the fuck, I did build a PC for grand strategy, weird experimental games that will never make it to console and other exclusives, that doesn't mean I celebrate that consolebabies will never see those games. I wish all my dear friends here on /v/ could have access to PC's glorious library.
>>
>>315630410
what a coincidence that exactly what's happening to games once dlc came into effect
>>
>>315632317
So essentially waste more money to play a game a $350 dollar console can play right off the bat.

And people wonder why PC gaming is dead.
>>
File: gabe newell.png (13 KB, 1009x214) Image search: [Google]
gabe newell.png
13 KB, 1009x214
>believing a word Gabe "Call me God and Pay for Mods" Newell says

Shaking my head right now...
>>
>>315632137
There's more to a game library than size. 2 out of 3 games on Steam are just shovelware and expecially for Linux there are hardly any AAA games.
>>
>>315632048
>betheshit takes a 75% cut
>IT'S NOT ABOUT MONEY WE SWEAR

you're probably a shill. i'm done.
>>
File: 1410606576966.jpg (207 KB, 1037x767) Image search: [Google]
1410606576966.jpg
207 KB, 1037x767
>>315625554
>i3
It's a perfectly fine processor unless you want to play Arma 3. I've built i3 4150 + GTX660 + 8 GB RAM and friend of mine has i5 Ivy Bridge + GTX660 + 8 GB (our video cards are from the same manufacturer and at pretty much the same clock speed) and the difference in games (if there any) is like 2 frames at max. Processor is not that important nowadays, unless your game of choice is WinRar compression test.
>>
>>315632282
>where's the quality control for paid mods?
Imo, the responsibility should be on the developer to sort out through the shit and possibly remove mods that break the game.
>>
>>315632436
That fat jewish fuck got destroyed. Enjoy your paid mods, valvedrones.
>>
File: 1347893787082.jpg (69 KB, 634x776) Image search: [Google]
1347893787082.jpg
69 KB, 634x776
>>315632450
Read my post again, guy.
>>
>>315631910
>because Microsoft wants to sell Xboxes.
oh wow. what a great observation. And we can draw so many conclusions from it.
Like SteamOS will be shit, because Valve wants to keep their client on Windows. Or Sony phones won't play music because Sony wants to sell Walkmans. etc

These 2 things are not tied together like you think they are.

Traditional PC, no matter the OS, will never replace consoles. They have different purpose and infrastructure.
>>
>>315625340
Release HL3 already, you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>315632489
the 4150 is good though
>>
>>315631105
>pc
>no exclusive
pc has more exclusives than any the ps4 and xbone and it will always have more exclusives than any new console
>>
File: 1446483133845.jpg (118 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1446483133845.jpg
118 KB, 433x419
>>315632591
No, it should be on the storefront selling the fucking mods. But we all know Steam's track record when it comes to quality control.
>Greenlight
>>
>>315632425
Considering mods already has a sea of low quality shit and they're still doing fine I don't see what you're worried about.

Go to any Nexus, click most endorsed, then click last page. Then go through it page by page and tell me modding will somehow get ruined by having more bad mods no one will ever see.
>>
>>315631692
Yeah I don't think it's a good idea unless you HAVE to play Halo.
>>
>>315632361
A lot of those games will stay exclusive to Windows for a long time because dev teams are small and have enough trouble to get their games running on one OS. Also customers are loyal and will not switch to GabenOS while their favorite niche game is still on Windows.
>>
File: hahahaha yukino.webm (213 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha yukino.webm
213 KB, 640x360
>>315632489
>rare sux

Everytime.
>>
>>315631845
>>315632032

if he really pulls it off it'll potentially be a fucking game changer and can force microsoft and sony to go into full damage control.

Normie proofing a PC with a good operating system is really going to be the biggest thing that will ever happen to PC's and gaming. It'll switch from stupid proprietary hardware and software like traditional consoles to interchangeable parts from a bunch of different companies, and hopefully lead to a lot more competition in hardware designing, rather than the stupid nvida/intel monopoly that only AMD is barely competing with.

Though steam wholly in charge of the OS and the marketplace of the games is concerning, despite their so far decent track record (in my experience anyways).
>>
>>315632781
If the devs are taking the biggest cut then it would be reasonable for them to also take responsibility. Valve should get the smallest cut even though it's their platform that makes it possible to reach the big audiences.
>>
>>315625340
>an NVIDIA Geforce GTX with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
>>
>>315632931
>decent track record
>Steam
>>
>>315632778
What is this nonsense?
No one cares about your indie games, your F2P games and overall nonsense that can be played on a $5 laptop.
>>
>>315632436
Well he's right, people said they wouldn't buy it so they pulled it. But everyone's still pre-ordering FO4 right!? Vote with your wallet, it works.
>>
>>315625340

baka desu senpai lmao
>>
>>315633000
>If the devs are taking the biggest cut then
But we all know that wouldn't happen. Gabe's too jewish for that. It will be
Steam > devs > mod creators.
>>
>>315632830
Yeah, I mean because playing farming simulator is so much fun.

I mean them exclusives!
Oh I mean them multiplats! Where the majority of them are bad ports...

B-b-b-but THAT community.....Where majority stick to esports meme games causing every other game to die and be filled with hackers within days.

b-b-b-bb-b-ut THAT indie scene.
Yeah, enjoy your undertale.
>>
>>315633051

like I said, in my experience. I've never had a problem with them ever. I've gotten a game refunded before their returns policy, I've never been banned because I'm not a cheating faget, etc...

The only thing they did that I fucking hated was the paid mods, and they got rid of that. Though still, the rumors that they want to bring them back in some way is troubling.
>>
>>315632489
>660

At least you're shitty all around
>>
>>315633081
oh anon, so young, so naive.
>>
>>315633147
But the community was just fine before he tried to dip his fat greasy sausage fingers in it.
>>
>>315625340

Performance means nothing if there arent games to be played. Have fun port begging tho
>>
>>315633339
You say this as Sony's PS4 is selling like hot cakes reaching the 30 million mark.

PC is obsolete, I pity you.
>>
>>315633401
b-but early access and f2p
>>
>>315626019
Paid mods.
>>
>>315626019
Time
>>
>>315626019
Paid mods
Shitty service
No quality control at all
Greenlight
>>
>>315626019
half life 3 vaporware and him pulling away and not talking to people as much and turning into a corporate hat
>>
>All these people who don't know that the Alienware Alpha outperforms the PS4 in most multiplats
>>
>PC
>Standing up against the Old Masters of TV Consoles
DOHOHOHOHO.
>>
>>315633294
I was low on money, so it was the best choice. Card is still decent enough to play all the games at least at 30 FPS in 1920x1080 with high-medium setting (like Witcher 3), GTA 5 runs at 60 with high-ultra with occasional dips to 45 while driving in most populated places.
>>
>>315633235
Wow, what are you talking about?
>>
>>315633505
I said the same thing when PS2 hit 100M xD

So glad Sony killed the PC.
>>
>>315632262
typically people who isolate themselves to one console are poor, hence the appeal of f2p games.

i dont care for indie trash either. it's just hard to make an argument in support for consoles when 88-90% of their libraries are ported.
>>
>>315626019
He came out as a horsefucker
>>
File: 1446404462388.jpg (18 KB, 270x208) Image search: [Google]
1446404462388.jpg
18 KB, 270x208
>>315633937
>mfw the PS4 is outpacing the PS2 in sales
>b-but PC...
>>
>>315633962
But 99.9% of f2p games are unplayable garbage.
>>
>>315633937
But PC IS dead.
>>
>>315633962
>it's just hard to make an argument in support for consoles when 88-90% of their libraries are ported.
What are you talking about, you are attacking PC gaming right there.
At least OUR ports function well.
>>
>>315634192
99.9% of all games are garbage.
>>
>>315634108
The joke is that consoles cannibalize themselves. Here's hoping PS5 has backwards compatibility, right?
>>
File: 1446302658759.png (103 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1446302658759.png
103 KB, 224x224
>>315634325
>88-90% of their libraries are ported.
Fucking what?
>>
>>315634325
If the target frame rate is supposed to be 15 fps maybe.
>>
>>315634325
M8, he's saying that most console games get PC ports.
That said, most console versions of multiplats are terrible.
I mean shit, TW3 took like 10 patches to keep the ps4 version from dropping to a constant 20 FPS.
>>
>>315625923
yes you dumb fuck that is what he meant.
>>
>>315627337
Wait fucking what?
I thought it's just a pre built steam machine.
So it's a fucking console for indie shit?
>>
>>315634562
>most console games get PC ports.
But that's not even close to being true. If it were, emulators wouldn't exist.
>>
>>315625441
>It's all over priced garbage and the controller is shit

This is my exact experience with every xbox and every playstation. Explain this.
>>
>>315634673
I'm talking about nowadays you donut.
Even last gen.
The vast majority of games on consoles are multiplats, aside from maybe WiiU/handhelds.
>>
>>315634735
You're a fucking retard with mangled hands and shit taste.
>>
>>315634562
That is nice and all but you wish to mention the recent blops 3, arkham knight....etc that have been practically UNPLAYABLE?
Not just FPS drops but freezing and crashes?

And this is on a system where you've straight up paid over double the cost of what one would pay a console.
>>
>>315634773
>Even last gen.
Not even close to being true. You're fucking stupid!
>>
>>315634431
out of 495 games on xbox one, 40 titles are exclusive to the console

out of 812 games on playstation 4, 90 titles are exclusive to the console
>>
File: 1384056054549.png (298 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1384056054549.png
298 KB, 1000x1000
I love linux, but I wouldn't use it for games unless it got serious (SERIOUS) support from devs and I don't see that happening any time soon.
I wish that fat fuck the bst of luck regardless and I may get that controller at some point.
>>
>>315634831
Console games also crash and freeze.
Some recent examples are Darksiders DE, Ass Creed Syndicate, and Need For Speed.
>>315634903
Except it is, there were over 800 retail PS3 games last gen.
Not even 150 of them were exclusives.
>>
File: 643635.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
643635.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>Elsewhere in the interview, Newell claimed that its Steam Machine enterprise will break down the long-held belief that PC gaming doesn't fit in living-room spaces.
>"We can knock down the barriers that keep PC gaming out of the living room, and then customers can decide what they want."

what the hell is this fat jew talking about?
>>
>>315625987
>visa versa
>>
>>315635024
paradox & 2k seem to be pushing for more linux supported titles which is nice.

valve has obviously added support for all their titles already.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9 KB, 400x400
>>315633745
>>
>>315635104
Bullshit marketing talk. There's already literally nothing stopping from a guy setting his PC up from his TV and using a xbox controller or something.
>>
>>315625340

>Outperform
>If the multiplat is coded well
>>
>>315628224
"budget gaming prebuilt"
it would have been a joke just a few years ago. in another few years it will be absolutely standard.
>>
>>315635562
lolno
>>
>>315633147
Voting with your wallet doesn't work. Not when you have the power to ignore those people and convince the retards that outnumber those people to give you money.
>>
File: 1379339916457.jpg (37 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
1379339916457.jpg
37 KB, 500x626
>>315635435
I like their games, but the issue is there will be a time when i want to play a game and would not be able to because of the OS.
Sure I can use a virtual machine, but that will probably mean a massive performance hit and WINE is hit or miss from what I've heard.
I have trouble finding games I enjoy as it is, I don't want to limit my self further.
>>
>>315635797
kill yourself
>>
>>315635974
just run a second boot disk with whatever the latest stolen copy of windows there is, & swap over whenever you want to play a game that's not on linux. that way you don't really need to sacrifice anything

and i'm sure if you're smart enough to use linux, you're smart enough to setup a second boot disk
>>
How likely is it most devs will support SteamOS?
>>
>>315636403
nah.
You can kill yourself if you want.
>>
File: 112424566432.jpg (65 KB, 596x595) Image search: [Google]
112424566432.jpg
65 KB, 596x595
>>315634192
you're 100% unplayable garbage
>>
>>315636420
depends on two things

whether valve will shake them down for it, like they do with their sales

and how much they like their own game
>>
>>315625340
>Valve's Steam Machines Outperform Consoles at Same Price Point
Of course. The consoles on the market were using outdated technology when they first launched years ago.

But it's stillt oo bad because even if Steam Machines outperform consoles, they don't outperform regular PCs at the same price point. Making them completely irrelevant to anyone who doesn't consider buying PCs "too hard".
>>
File: STEAM MACHINE.png (28 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
STEAM MACHINE.png
28 KB, 400x170
>Le new steam machine
>Alienware alpha with steam logo slapped on

Why did nobody notice this? And why is this allowed?
>>
>>315632182
8 actually
>>
>>315636404
You know I may do just that,
I was thinking about dual booting some time ago but for some reason I completely forgot it was an option since.

Disks are dirt cheap anyway.
>>
File: 1446404870387.gif (318 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446404870387.gif
318 KB, 500x500
>>315636532
Kiss my ass, faggot.
>>
>>315625340
it might do well for many people building a pc is too much work so this seems like a decent alternative depending on the machine
>>
>>315636732
The Alienware Alph- I mean Steam machine doesn't give you the same performance as the current gen consoles. And that's the one at the "Console pricepoint" (Even though it's still at least $100 more).

It has a fucking GTX 860M with an i3 and 4gbs of unspecified but definitely shit ram.
>>
>>315637016
you can't play me either, you idiot
>>
File: 1444052881437.gif (2 MB, 288x206) Image search: [Google]
1444052881437.gif
2 MB, 288x206
>>315636768
not everyone is jumping on the bandwagon you're riding
>>
>>315637136
>And that's the one at the "Console pricepoint"
Well. That's ridiculous then. But I guess they will sell like hotcakes on the brand alone. Like Apple.
>>
Why the fuck would you use Steam OS when Windows has 3x the amount of games and actual commitment from Developers to bring new games to Windows going forward?
>>
>>315636768
Because all the alienware alpha was was a steam machine without the logo.

We already had an example of how shit steam machines would be, but nobody noticed it.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 407x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 407x432
>>315626019
paid mods, exceedingly poor customer support, gaben's comments on Leddit during paid mods, shift in focus from videogames to hardware

i'm not mad that i'm not the current target demographic of valve. but color me fucking livid with the shitty support and "let's split the modding community overnight to make 80% of their profits"
>>
>>315637136
BS!
I have an alpha, it easily runs at the PS4's level, give or take a few frames depending on the game.

Have you ever actually watched some performance videos of the Alpha?
>>
File: 297774.jpg (2 MB, 2695x1733) Image search: [Google]
297774.jpg
2 MB, 2695x1733
>>315636768
>why is this allowed?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.