[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any youngfags in here. I'm 18 and have lost the desire to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: WlHirgr.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
WlHirgr.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
Any youngfags in here. I'm 18 and have lost the desire to play video games. It sucks being born in a shitty generation that only cares about MUH CAWADOOTY AND WIMMYN.
>>
Play old games then. Everyone knows that the last good game was released in 2004 (some historians say the cutoff point was 2007 but I digress)

I haven't bought a console since SNES. 60fps all day every day. Still play older PC games though.

2004 was 20 years ago
>>
>18
>still acting like you're 13

give it like 3 years tops.
>>
>>315613135

I do play older games. Thing is, I don't really have any friends I can talk to about them.
>>
>le born wrong in generation and everyone is stupid except me

wow it's actually like a 15 year old commenting on youtube videos
>>
>>315612953
how are you 18 when you sound like a little bitch
>>
>>315613404

Fuck off, stupid cukc.
>>
>>315613329
>>315613329
Well to be honest family shaking my head how would you cope with being born in literally the shittiest gaymen generation?
I know whining isn't helping but the least you can do is give suggestions of pre-2007 games
>>
You need a new hobby.

Im still enjoying old games and new games on handhelds.

I enjoy emulating ps2 classics and im Looking foward to persona 5, FE and fallout 4 (pirating fallout 4) before anyone starts flabbing

Sure i havent got the same amazement over video games when i was a kid but thats because we start to realize how lazy and shit devs are, we value our money more and the whole "muh generation is shit" has been done before. Trust me, you arent special.
This generation will probably look back in 20 years time and say how the next generation is shit because they just play minecraft 2.0
>>
>>315612953
I'm 29 years old and you're a faggot, kill yourself.
>>
>>315613135
Uh, excuse you, Knack was released in 2013.
>>
>>315614040
Knack was mediocre at best
>>
>>315612953
>BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION FUCK JUSTIN BEIBER I ONLY LISTEN TO 80'S MUSIC

go back to the youtube comment section.
>>
>>315612953
>18 Year Old
I'm 29, about to be 30 next month. I wonder what games you grew up with. Was the PS2 your first console?

Must suck.
>>
File: 1398752129479.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1398752129479.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>grandma just died
>she basically raised me
>just want to crawl into a wall and die
>>
>>315612953
It's not generation, it is society.
We've grown to be so secured by our own comfort that we'll readily drop everything to get the next dose of comfort, it doesn't matter if we're screwed over politically, as long as it doesn't hurt our ability to sit on our asses and not think.

You can see this in videogames, there is literally no incentive to think anymore, there is always going to be a hand to hold you, independence and productiveness isn't praised anymore, if you fuck up there isn't a consequence.

I've been playing system shock 2 lately, very fun.
>>
Go play some dank older titles then.

The original Half Life is great, so is Morrowind.
>>
>>315614362
>grandma died 5 years ago
>went through generation-x and it pretty much raised me because none of my family cared for me
>grandma came from nazi germany and she wanted to avenge the sins of her family
>becomes a christian catholic who takes away will smith cds because tracks contain parents dont understand from my sister
>got pokemon / virtual boy / all my cds / quest 64 because they were all sacriligious
>took beastie boys album away because it talked about a monkey in the song.

Put it into a huge pile and burned it all in a flame
>>
File: 1446503231937.png (601 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446503231937.png
601 KB, 1280x720
>>315612953
>le wrong generation
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1446518953808.png (131 KB, 264x379) Image search: [Google]
1446518953808.png
131 KB, 264x379
You have a shitty attitude. There's shitloads of games to pick from, nobody forces you to play the newest AAA releases.
>>
Generations are a meme. Everything aside from the baby boomers is made up shit and OP is a faggot.
>>
>>315614943
Well gen-x is totally different from this generation
just check out my90stv.com to see how different it is.
There is a lot of things from that era are in society right now but it is tiny things not anything crazy similiar
>>
Just play undertale op
>>
>>315612953

>18

>considers self an old fag

Gen Z are such whiny little weiners.

I thought my generation was bad. You guys can't even develop genuine thoughts.

Everything's a meme or an emotion to you guys. You weren't even alive to experience the world before internet.
>>
>>315615063
>Playing a FotM meme game is supposed to help with the draught of good stuff

Ebin
>>
>>315615168
>You weren't even alive to experience the world before internet.
I've only just realised that kids today will grow up immediately connected to the internet. Must be so fucking weird.
>>
>>315615168
Depends, people in shitholes didnt get internet till they were like 15 or something desu
>>
>>315614362
>grandma getting older and older
>she had 10 kids
>nightmares about the shitstorm that'll happen when she dies

Hold me /v/. Make it stop.
>>
>>315615395
Kids today will grow up being using an ipad instead of a pen and paper, kids today will grow up thinking Lets plays rival more artistic mediums
>>
The lack of self awareness is impressive
>>
i got bored of video games in high school, but a few years after graduating my life sucked and I retreated back into it
>>
>>315612953
>>>/b/
>>
>>315615015

thank you for reminding me of my90stv.com

I totally forgot about it

I'm going to watch the heck out of it before TTP fucks youtube with copyrights.
>>
>>315615493
>>315615493
This isn't inherently a bad thing
>>
>>315615015
>>315615772
Wow, never even heard of that site before, looks awesome. Is there a way to fullscreen it?
>>
>>315615493
Ok?
>>
>>315615931

press F a couple times.

more commands on the menu button
>>
>>315612953
>le wrong generation
>le tired gamer
You're a faggot

19 here, any got DS game recommendations? I've already got a bunch of shit on my DSTwo but I feel like getting more
>>
>>315612953
It sucks even more if you aren't born in a shitty generation and have to see people go pure retarded. There is no need to lose the desire to play videogames though. There are worthy games here and there and I don't even pay the full price if I am sure it ain't worth the price. I am talking about new games though, old games there are enough to keep you going for a couple years.

They aren't any worse other than graphics. I think you should complain about "muh graphics" more. New gen can't appreciate games cuz muh graphics not good enough. Yet, they put an awful quality desktop wallpaper.

Either way OP. Just enjoy the things you love. It is not the desire to play, it is the lack of being able to see beauty in games anymore. Fuck the masses, really.
>>
>>315616354

Megaman Zero

Advance Wars

Castlevania

Megaman Forte

River City Ransom

Megaman ZX/ZX Advent

Sonic Rush Adventure

SMT: Strange Journey

Dragon Quest 9

Take your pick.
>>
>>315614080
Have you ever heard of a joke anon
>>
>>315616934
A joke is no laughing matter
>>
>>315614362
My grandma has practically raised me too, and she is probably the only one that cares about me these days. It is hard to imagine a life without her.

Stay strong, anon.
>>
>>315616824
>castlevania
Fuck the ds castlevania games were so good. I'm still mad about the 3ds pos and the fact we won't ever get a decent 2d castlevania again. Well there's always that kickstarter...
>>
>>315616824
>Megaman Zero
>Megaman ZX/ZX Advent
>SMT:Strange Journey
>Dragon Quest 9
Already got these, but good taste

>Advance Wars
>Castlevania
Which ones?

>Sonic Rush Adventure
I heard it was pretty bad, but i'll give it a try

>River City Ransom
Never heard of it, what's it about?

>Megaman Forte
What?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.