[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA IV is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 38
File: Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_cover.jpg (78 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_cover.jpg
78 KB, 256x320
This isn't a bait thread or nostalgia googles. GTA IV is better than GTA V for a few simple reasons.

1. World
GTA IV is all city, no boring empty nature. GTA is most fun when you're driving, and driving around a complex city with various bridges and alleys is more interesting than empty hillsides. 80% of GTA V is shit, and the city is smaller and worse than in GTA IV.

2. Driving
Yeah, it's too slippery. But that's what makes it fun. It's exaggerated and rewards you for having a bit of skill. It's actually FUN to drive well in this game and perfectly time your braking to get around corners as fast as possible. GTA V's is so easy it's boring.

3. Music
GTA IV's is better

4. Cops
Fun in GTA IV, shit in V

Look, I know GTA V is good, but GTA IV is actually much more enjoyable to just play, and it's mostly the world and the driving.
>>
>>315569492
the dlcs were absolutely fantastic, just a shame they killed johnny, debatable that he is their best character.
>>
>>315569492
Dude, I liked the city and all in gta 4 but sometimes I just wanted to fuck around in nature. Gta 5 let's me do that. Rstar needs to get the perfect mix.
>>
>>315569794

Fully agree on this.

>TLaD Johnny: badass biker who struggles to maintain peace while Billy the Chucklefuck flushes it down the toilet for lulz
>GTA V Johnny: meth addict who exists for 5 minutes just to lose his woman and get curbstomped

It's like Johnny came to life and raped one of Rockstar's writer's mothers or something and they needed revenge.
>>
one thing that I wish gta v had was areas that were unlocked later in the game

gaining access to a previously forbidden area was rewarding
one of my favorite gaming moments was waking up and getting out of the trunk of the car to find you are in Bumfuckville, Whoknowswhere in GTA: San Andreas
felt like a whole new game opened up

the cars in GTA V seem like they all handle pretty much the same, at least IV had a variety
getting in different vehicles actually felt like you just got into a different vehicle

the music might be better in IV, not a huge deal. I dig Soulwax FM and the garage rock station on V
>>
I didn't like the GTA IV city. There were too many turns so I never got to dash around everywhere like in GTA V. In IV the two longest roads in the biggest island had construction sites blocking the way. Great. This is why so many people ended up turning towards the airport in GTA IV free roam. We actually had room to drive around.
>>
>World
Complexity? If you think GTA IV's world was a complex city, I'm thinking your slow. Aside from a couple of interesting streets and interchanges, it was mostly just a grid. GTA V's got a hell of a lot more variety in it, and while it might not do the best job in filling it, it offers a hell of a lot more then only city streets.

>Driving
Driving mechanics were much better in GTA IV, but GTA V offers a hell of a lot more variety in vehicles, and a better city to drive around in.

>Music
Really up to taste, but Liberty Rock Radio (with TLaD) was a hell of a lot better then Los Santos Rock Radio, so I'd be incline to agree with ya on that.

>Cops
I really can't think of any difference between GTA IV and V in terms of cops. If ya said the shooting mechanics, I'd be inclined to agree since GTA IV felt like it was weightier with how you could wound and get reactions out of NPCs depending on where they were shot. GTA V's only advantage in that regard was just in allowing more weapon variety.

I love both GTA IV and GTA V and really do feel that for the longest time, GTA IV did not get the love it deserved. That said though, I've had a hell of a lot more fun in the GTA V multiplayer then I had in GTA IV with friends, and there's a fun charm to getting a car you like, tricking it out, and cruising around with it that was otherwise missing in GTA IV. Personally, GTA V for multiplayer, GTA IV for singleplayer.
>>
File: 1439572460277.jpg (6 KB, 269x273) Image search: [Google]
1439572460277.jpg
6 KB, 269x273
GTA IV lets you push people. GTA V makes you run into them like some mongoloid faggot
>>
>>315570254
>>315570254
Nah, it was to try and make Trevor seem badass. What better way to do it then to kill off one of the previous protagonists like it was nothing? Really just another example of the shittier writing found in GTA V.

Really was a kick in the teeth since Johnny was probably my favourite of the GTA IV protagonists.
>>
File: avdol and iggy rip in peace.jpg (840 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
avdol and iggy rip in peace.jpg
840 KB, 1920x1080
>>315570867

This is pretty much what I wanted to say. Good lookin' out senpai.
>>
>>315570793
>>315570867

Maybe it's just because I live in NY, but it think it's a great city for GTA. The multiple islands and small random areas all feel like part of a big, complex city.

I'm playing right now and enjoying random stuff like the Randall's island equivalent. GTA V just feels too oversimplified so they could make it huge.
>>
>IV on ultra
>Looks like absolute shit
>V on normal and low
>Looks way better than IV on ultra

Yeah, I'll stick with V for freeroaming, I skipped SA because it looked as barren as IV.
>>
>>315571517
I spent a good chunk of my summer in LA, and compared to it, yeah, Los Santos is extremely simplified and doesn't really do that great a job capturing the size of the sprawl. That said, while driving around in Los Santos, I get occasional flashbacks to LA and tons of reminders of the place. Even wound up coming across my online apartment when I was there which felt really weird (turned out to be an office building).

If you're from NY though, I could understand preferring IV to V, but I find the street layouts a lot more fun to drive in V because it feels less grid like.
>>
>>315569794
>debatable that he is their best character.
Goddamn it, I don't enjoy The Lost and Damned, but if this is true, I should see how this is the case.
>>
>>315571004
If you go up right beside people, you know, in pushing range in GTA V you do push them, you retarded faggot.
>>
I like them both--it's hard for me to prefer one GTA because they all offer something great while missing something great from the past game. But honestly, I think V has already aged better. It just feels so good to play. Nerfing the drunk physics is unacceptable, though.
>>
>>315570867
>Cops
>I really can't think of any difference between GTA IV and V in terms of cops
Seriously?
>>
I hate when developers, or any sort of content producer really, over-react to the complaints of their fans. That's why I didn't like GTA V, you could tell it was designed from top to bottom just to please the people who thought GTAIV's story mode was too boring except for the one heist mission.

The fact that the game wasn't nearly as big of a leap from IV as IV was from SA didn't help either.
>>
That immigrant feel. Liberty City is new to the player, and new to Niko. I appereciate how the story keeps chugging along, not really hinting at a positive nor negative ending. Instead of controlling three people in a short time, I'm with Niko for the long run. I miss the deep conversations, with Niko's cynicsm shining through with people like Dwayne, "I didn't have electricity until I was 12", leaving you to try and understand why these two people from poor backgrounds are having a "who's life is sh*ttier" contest. Packie telling stories about his family, shedding light on why Kate's so hesitant to dive into anything, why she wouldn't trust men, etc. He tells a story about his mother's iron will, she'd never break or cry when her husband would go ballistic.

I don't like doing missions for people I don't like for the bulk of the game. I wanted to help the McReary's, I wanted to help Brucie, I wanted to help Elizabeta, they all are fair - even the guys we're supposed to hate are not generic villains. Darko's a scumbag, but is killing him going to do anything after Niko's murdered dozens of people? Faustin was an angry man yes, but not a dumb one, he tells Niko straight to his face that Dimitri is a snake. He was right.

I appreciate the way hitting a ped with a car feels in IV. That splatter, with the sound, and the blood stains on the car, the ragdoll physics, have made me brake and turn the camera around. If it's by accident I feel bad sometimes, I mean damn .It looks and feels nasty.

I appreciate the dating. Niko's a thirty year old man. He should be dating. Franklin should be dating, too. Plus the girls are actually kinda interesting. Alex's got that blog that updates after every date, you've got Kiki's stories of her law career and her obvious naivete. Carmen's the slut of the group, Kate's a new door into the McReary family and a nice fit with Niko. Karen's a bitch but a well acted bitch.
>>
>>315570867
>I'm thinking your slow
I think you're the one who's slow here
>>
File: 1446058687337.png (32 KB, 591x275) Image search: [Google]
1446058687337.png
32 KB, 591x275
>>315569492
>1. World
>GTA IV is all city, no boring empty nature. GTA is most fun when you're driving, and driving around a complex city with various bridges and alleys is more interesting than empty hillsides. 80% of GTA V is shit, and the city is smaller and worse than in GTA IV.
But the city is gray, has very few landmarks and the game engine has horrible pop-in. Also the Los Santos area is bigger than the whole of Liberty in IV.
>2. Driving
>Yeah, it's too slippery. But that's what makes it fun. It's exaggerated and rewards you for having a bit of skill. It's actually FUN to drive well in this game and perfectly time your braking to get around corners as fast as possible. GTA V's is so easy it's boring.
I never found the driving too slippery, It's just that the cars sway from side to side like fucking boats, like the suspension is made of string or something. It's just terrible in every way.
>3. Music
>GTA IV's is better
They were both pretty shitty in terms of radio stations, but V had the better ones.
>4. Cops
>Fun in GTA IV, shit in V
So you're down to using "fun" as an argument? Because IV was about as fun as getting kicked in the gums repeatedly, what with its 2 or 3 missions repeated ad nauseam and fuckall else to do for the rest of the game (besides bowling).
It's ridiculous that they took out so much classic stuff from V like the emergency missions. But the game in general was a step in the right direction from IV, looks great, has much better gunplay, the driving improved dramatically and you're able to go a bit faster due to a more generous draw distance, not to mention fighter jets and tanks.
Now that I think of it, IV is probably the worst game in the series, not taking into account the ballad of gay tony. It was such a pretentious piece of moviegame shit, even if the main character was a cool dude, his world and everyone in it was a kick in the face.
>>
>>315569492
I agree, have no idea why some people don't like niko bellic. His story was great a person who no matter what can't get away from war.
>>
>>315575016
Niko was a cool dude in a shit game.
>>
>>315575289
True. I'm considering re-buying it just to play as him again
>>
fuck off already, both games are bad but is all IV fault they went to the shitter by becoming cinematic wanna be movie experiences, GTA was GOD tier before this bullshit and i still play SA till to day.
>>
>>315574997
>Also the Los Santos area is bigger than the whole of Liberty in IV.

No, it isn't.

And the driving is fun precisely because you have to worry about your car's momentum and traction. Who cares if its realistic, its challenging and fun.
>>
File: 1421528016110.jpg (46 KB, 408x450) Image search: [Google]
1421528016110.jpg
46 KB, 408x450
>>315575289
GTAIV would be amazing if it had V's improvements. Doubt that kind of remaster or any at all will happen on its tenth anniversary, but Rockstar did throw around the idea of adding new cities to GTAO. Now that they've dropped Xbox 360 and PS3 support, it could happen eventually.
>>
>>315577234
Fuck off. GTAO doesn't need that. R* needs to work on that story dlc they fucking promised us
>>
I love GTA IV's Liberty City. What's interesting is that I love to just walk around and look at all the small details, not because it's part of a mission but just to see how it's all constructed.

It's almost a weird waste, in a way....An immaculately detailed city, and yet you don't interact with most of it in the missions. It's an overworld worthy of experiencing in a cool, second-life type of way. But the layout of the city (and alderney) definitely feels like a labor of love, some diorama where every inch was considered carefully.

I love walking around the different parks, from Meadows park to Middle Park, and the suburban parts of Alderney. The game just nails that somehow gritty, but also warm feel. To this day I still find it among the more astonishing game worlds. Even looking at all the businesses and signs in the window and graffitti, it's astounding.

A part of me would almost want a game that was set in Liberty City, but almost entirely based on the relationship aspect, social interaction and interacting with the city.
>>
>>315574997
>pretentious

Just feels like a buzzword. How is GTA IV pretentious? Just because it dared to question the morality and satisfaction of the killing and street life, that suddenly means its pretentious?
>>
>>315570867
Not him but i can't have the same pleasure whilie drinving around Los Santos as i have driving on LC. Sure there are more touristic stuff on V to visit but the city as a whole felt copy pasted, it is just boring.
>>
>>315578938
I really missed the little things from iv, like the arcade game, pool, bowling, and fast food restaurants. Gta v is pretty shit when you put aside the graphics
>>
>>315569492

GTA IV is one of my favorite games, but I think the soundtrack sucks. Just way too much funk/afrobeat/jazz stuff. Also, the humor on the radio was often kind of lame. There's a real lack of a pop station too. That Journey station was crazy cool though.

Also, I swear the radio stations are poorly randomized, it often feels like the same songs are playing all the time, and the same segments on Lazlo's station play all the time. Maybe its just a coincidence.
>>
>>315569492
>1. World
GTA5 is better
>2. Driving
GTA5 is better
>3. Music
subjective
>4. Cops
Agree GTA5 cops are a shit

OP stop being a hipster
>>
>>315579875
>1. World
>GTA5 is better
I call bullshit. Ooh, look at all those mountains and desert
>>
File: Foust_Drifting.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Foust_Drifting.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>315569492
>Driving
>Yeah, it's too slippery.
Nah. It's decently realistic.

>implying any here have taken a corner at decent speeds
Webm relevant.

>>315570867
GTA IV has dozens of interiors vs. GTA V's.. none?

Protip: GTA IV actually has arrests. It also has cops that check all alleys instead of just the characters.
>>
>>315571961
Sa was best gta
>>
File: GTAIV 2015-10-03 17-22-56-68.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GTAIV 2015-10-03 17-22-56-68.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1080
>>315571961
>What is ENB
..And this is basically on low or medium.
>>
GTA IV is the ONLY GTA game I've played and just didn't bother finishing. It feels like such a chore.
>>
>>315580635
Now apply an ENB to V.
>>
>>315580635
That looks like shit
>>
Driving in V sucks, it feels like theres no momentum or weight at all
>>
>>315581007
Just hop in a speedboat for the full GTAIV driving experience.
>>
Taking away the taxi missions in IV was a fucking crime. Yes, I know you can do taxi missions for Roman's business, but you can only do 10, and you can only do them near the beginning of the game.

Taxi missions are one of my fav things to do in GTA just to chill and drive around and they're GONE. It made me mad as fuck. Most of the side missions in GTA IV were shit. Those fucking boring "car theft" missions for Brucie and Stevie, those dumb drug deals for Jacob, etc.

One thing V actually got right were the side quests and random events, they were often pretty interesting and fun to play through.
>>
>>315569492
>New York is fucking boring to drive through, yeah the nature in V was empty but Los Santos has miles more variety
>IV driving sucks balls and no reward bullshit will fix that
>Radio Mirror Park shits all over IV's song list
>Cops are shit in both
>>
GTA V Story is fucking shit. GtAIV is best GTA, fuck y'all
>>
I played through GTA IV many times from 2009 all the way up until the release of GTA V and I was still discovering little things.
>>
File: 12210_2015-10-02_00008.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
12210_2015-10-02_00008.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>315580975
they always look a lot better in motion
>>
>>315581618

Vanilla V during rain and at night looks stunning, the game may be fucking shit but it's a great pleasure to free roam through the world.
>>
>>315574997
>I never found the driving too slippery, It's just that the cars sway from side to side like fucking boats, like the suspension is made of string or something.
You have to keep the suspension balanced, which might require getting that tail end up front quite a bit.
>>
>add countryside
>never far from a road
>never feels remote
>filled with unbreakable objects
>die if you try too big of a jump on a motorcycle

IVs map is better in every possible way.
>>
when people say the driving in IV sucks, it makes me think they never use the brakes, ever
>>
File: GTASA.jpg (33 KB, 200x284) Image search: [Google]
GTASA.jpg
33 KB, 200x284
>"realism" and character development
This kills the GTA
>>
File: GTAIV 2015-10-07 10-08-07-81.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GTAIV 2015-10-07 10-08-07-81.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
>>315581618
>they always look a lot better in motion
Pic relevant.
>>
File: 35.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
35.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>315580873
Maybe if the game could retain its FPS on AMD stuff

>>315581054
>memeing
>>
the biggest thing that pisses me off about GTA5 is how easy you get thrown off bikes/through windshields and how easily you die from it.

it'd also have been nice to delay the WASTED popup so you can see your dead ragdoll go flying
>>
The driving for cars was great, HOWEVER the driving for motorcycles and bikes was HORRIBLE aside from the Freeway. They are unacceptably bad, turning in them is way too difficult.
>>
Is IV supposed to look dark as fuck on default settings? Like, can hardly ever seen at night type of dark? And even some trouble seeing at daytime. Or is my TV just shitty? playing on console.

Bumping up the contrast really helps, but that also makes the coloration look a bit strange.
>>
>>315582481
Why's there a T.J. Eckleburg style optometrist sign at the start?
>>
>>315581958
>die if you try too big of a jump on a motorcycle
Yeah, I hate how they made you so much more fragile in V. As unrealistic as it is, I love being able to survive any fall while in a vehicle, and I hate getting constantly thrown out of my car and killed instantly. It was okay in IV, because you didn't get thrown out as often and it usually wasn't lethal, but it's a pain in the ass in V. They could have at least included seat belts that worked the way helmets do.
>>
>>315582220
I had just as much fun screwing around in freeroam with the "realism"/physics/AI in GTA IV as I did with all the different weapons, vehicles, environments etc. in San Andreas.

GTA V tried to do a bit of both and failed miserably at all of it.
>>
>>315582481
Seriously, look at this floaty bullshit driving.
>>
>>315582736
Mods.
>>
>>315570519
>the cars in GTA V seem like they all handle pretty much the same
I swear I've heard people make this complaint about every game with cars in it. Try driving a 9F, a Dominator, a Z-Type, and an Adder. The difference in handling is pretty noticeable.
>>
>>315581958
>>315582736
one thing I did like about V was bumping into curbs and walls at weird angles with the Bati and getting retarded amounts of air
>>
>>315582536
Yeah, motorcycles were a pain, then they had a DLC focusing on them without changing the handling. At least they made it harder to fall off.
>>
File: 1253891376173.gif (55 KB, 354x302) Image search: [Google]
1253891376173.gif
55 KB, 354x302
What's wrong with the cops in GTA V?

Genuinely curious, I still play GTA IV from time to time and won't get GTA V until it goes on a real sale, so I'm still in the dark about it. Is there less variety to them or do they behave worse?
>>
>>315583894
People think they're too hard to escape from, which is a lie if I ever heard one. Niggas don't know how to hide in the bushes and switch cars when they're off your scent.
>>
>>315580873

whats the point vanilla V already looks much better than IV with any ENB
>>
>>315584102
To make it look even better, of course.
>>
>>315583894

They're just really annoying. Getting away from even a 1 or 2 star wanted level takes WAY too long. In IV I never worried about jacking a car or even bolting through the toll booth because losing a 1 star was so easy. But now it takes a bit of effort. Unlike IV there's no "radius", you kind of just have to guess at what point you get out of their search zone, and the cops are also unreasonable psychic. Sometimes if you hide in a really good spot cops can magically find you

Basically my main complaint is that losing a 1 star takes WAY too long when it should hardly be a hassle at all, because you get a 1 star from petty regular things like stealing cars
>>
>>315583894
They don't normally spawn unless you have a wanted level. You'll occasionally see one chasing someone, and they hang out at police stations, but you won't really see them driving or walking around.

There are only 5 stars, not 6.

If you have 1 star, and the cops see you run, you might get a second star

They (And other enemies) have impossible accuracy.

They're psychic. They seem to always know which alleyway you're hiding in.

You don't have to escape a search circle to lose them, but it now takes a long time to lose even a single star.
>>
>>315584310
>>315584405
If you just keep driving and avoiding them (you can see where they are on the fucking minimap), you'll get away fine.
>>
>>315584405
Oh, and in multiplayer, they'll shoot if you have 1 star, and you'll get a wanted level if they see you driving a stolen car. You can also get a bounty in multiplayer for stealing a car, so they really discourage grand theft auto in Grand Theft Auto.
>>
>>315583894

>they don't try to arrest you
>no patrols
>only spawn when you get a wanted level
>their cars will catch you even if you're in the fastest car going all out and ram you
>they'll spawn on top of a cliff if you try hiding up one
>you'll get a wanted level for shooting a backpacker with a silenced pistol out in the remotest of areas
>>
>>315584067
>hide in bushes
>cops get out of their cars 10ft away from you and start running backwards in your direction with their guns drawn
>>
>>315584067
>>315584310
>>315584405
Are they still fun to shoot, at least? Like, I never really got concerned with "escaping" the cops unless a mission enforced it (which typically made it a bit more reasonable, at least in IV). My big concern is variety and their ability to provide excellent shootguns and hilarious quotes when you kneecap them with LMGs.
>>
>>315584405
>>315584648

Don't forget that people also call the cops if you do something petty. So even if no cops are in immediate site they can still be alerted.
>>
>>315584585
I didn't say it was hard to lose them (Though if you're in the wilderness and have 3 or more stars, it can be tough because of helicopters), I said it takes too long, so it's tedious, and they're psychic, so when you DO get spotted, it tends to feel unfair.
>>
>>315583894
There's actually a coding error to where even animals "call" the cops. That includes birds.
>>
>>315584668
Whenever your triangle on the minimap is grey, the cops have no idea where you are. Just stay put, or keep driving without killing people, and you'll get way. Seriously, you people just suck.
>>
>>315584405

I find the cop AI both annoying and amazing. How is it so intelligent? When I'm driving and trying to lose them, the cops seem to know which way I'm going to move my car to avoid theirs, and they ram me and make me lose control. It's like they know what I'm going to do before even I do.
>>
>>315584648

Forgot about them being psychic and how an officer sat in a chopper can headshot you whilst you're in the middle of a stunt jump.
>>
>>315584648
>they don't try to arrest you
Pretty sure they do in singleplayer
>their cars will catch you even if you're in the fastest car going all out and ram you
Nah, they're fast, but not THAT fast.
>you'll get a wanted level for shooting a backpacker with a silenced pistol out in the remotest of areas
I'm pretty sure if you're in "stealth mode" and no one sees the kill, you won't get a star. Animals used to be counted as witnesses, but I think this was fixed.

>>315584680
They can be fun to fight, but their accuracy can make them annoying, the physics aren't quite as good as IV's, and they respawn quickly enough that you might feel overwhelmed. Then again, the last part has always been true.
>>
>>315584860
I have 400 hours between the PS3 and PC versions, I know what I'm fucking doing. "git gud" is not a valid defense, the cops in GTA V are completely broken. The only way to avoid them past three stars is to exploit tunnels because the AI is too retarded to go into them.
>>
driving and cops have been fixed in V by mods for months now though

don't understand how people can prefer the map in IV either its small and samey and just boring compared to either SA or V

V also looks better runs better and has much more absolute content overall

IV fags really are just grasping at straws at this point
>>
File: GTAIV 2015-10-03 17-21-06-25.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GTAIV 2015-10-03 17-21-06-25.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
>>315582870
> >>315580450
>>
>>315585163
Cool story bro. I haven't had any issue avoiding cops when necessary, and I know I'm not some elite super gamer either.
>>
>>315584931
Yeah, I do love that they're good at cutting you off and catching up to you and stuff.

>>315584860
>Just stay put, or keep driving without killing people
Doesn't exactly work when there are cops closing in on you from every direction.
>>
Only thing I hated about GTA IV was the cars were absolute shit to drive
>>
>>315585357
>Doesn't exactly work when there are cops closing in on you from every direction.
If you're driving, avoid them. Holy shit you have radar for a reason. If they're closing in on you, you were being retarded and hiding too close to where they last saw you.
>>
>>315584310
Fucking this. It's not that it's difficult, just a chore while you're trying to do other things.

Not enough Los Santos Customs on the map either (like 4 for the whole game?)

V improved on a shitload of other stuff from IV though.
>>
>>315585328
>I have no rebuttal so I'll use an outdated meme and tell him he's bad at the game

Are you 15?
>>
>>315585849
>rebuttal to *his* personal experience
Are you retarded? It's not an argument.
>>
>>315585328
>>315585638
The cops are psychic.
>>
Too bad the online community is either nobody or some Russian hackers who cannot afford GTA V
>>
>>315586160
They're psychic for everyone except me, apparently.
>>
>>315585492
Man, I just replayed it recently I had totally forgotten about the handling (or lack there of) of vehicles. It's OKAY when you get used to it but definitely a punish.

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with that screen blur when you hit a certain speed either.
>>
>>315585261

more content =/= better

GTA IV was streamlined and was better for it.
>>
>>315586295
>people will actually defend less content
Do you work for EA by any chance?
>>
>>315586580
>mountains and forests is more content
>some 1/100 of the interiors
>>
4's mechanics are sloppier than 5's, but somehow I found them more rewarding. I felt like a badass shooting the shit out of the mueseum, or going through the warehouse to save roman. The gunplay just had a lot of OOMPH.
>>
>>315586580

A few great mechanics are better than a lot of shitty ones.

GTA V had a lot of unnecessary shit, like scuba diving and using the sub, and parachuting. I mean that shit was just retarded. It didnt make the game any better
>>
>>315586873
Part of it is the fucking awful sound design in GTA V, every single gun sounds like a toy.

GTA IV guns were really loud, and stuff like interiors getting all smokey in firefights was really cool.
>>
4 got too serious and the side missions like emergency vehicle and taxi missions were terrible.

music is pointless to discuss because every gta lets you make your own station with all your own music

thankfully they made ballad of gay tony to bring some semblance of the series back back to life.
>>
>>315587279
Gameplay.
>>
>>315584648
While we're at it, don't the animals can 'call' the cops too?
>>
>>315586873
>>315587028
Yeah, I think sound and physics were the main reason IV was more satisfying. I've noticed that in V, the sound of automatic weapons doesn't even match the actual fire rate. Sometimes you'll hear two shots fire even though only one actually did.

Being able to see the bullets travel may also have had something to do with it, and the vehicle damage physics made driving and shooting cars amazing compared to V.
>>
>>315587457
I think that was patched out.
>>
>>315588082
>Rockstar patching anything other than money exploits that could impact Shark Card sales

good joke
>>
>>315570867
>really do feel that for the longest time, GTA IV did not get the love it deserved

It all changed with the release of GTAV. C'mon, you know how /v/ works.
wind waker :^)
>>
>>315574997
> GTA 5 music was better

M8, do you like listening to rebel radio and stupid teen punk rock every time you get in a car?

AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE
FREE TO THE POWER, PEOPLE IN UNIFORM

that's every time I get in a car and it was too repetitive
>>
>>315569492
But there is NOTHING to do in the city.
>>
>>315587971
>>315587028
Don't forget the ragdolls and blood clouds. GTA 5 has shitty violence. I do like how explosions chain together though
>>
>>315580635
>ENB

Epic Name Bro?
>>
File: 1432057003919.jpg (43 KB, 284x341) Image search: [Google]
1432057003919.jpg
43 KB, 284x341
>>315569492
I fucking loved gta4 way more than gtav and held this opinion ever since it came out.

If anything, the multiplayer was way fucking better and I have much, much more pleasant experiences and memories than the cash shop that was gtao.

And the dlc's were actually incredible, rockstar has changed
>>
>>315588820
>ragdolls
That falls under "physics". I haven't noticed anything about blood clouds, but pools of blood in V do tend to look too deep, like they're gelatinous or something.

Oh, and I loved how in IV, you could incapacitate enemies without killing them, so they'd hunch over and try to stumble away, or just lay on the ground and squirm. Everyone in GTAV dies, even from a punch.
>>
File: Suspension.webm (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
Suspension.webm
3 MB, 427x240
>>315588817
>Except driving, cops, and the little ideas like picking up items
Everything about IV is better for ordinary gameplay, except maybe a hint of extra driving depth for V through manual suspension tuning and the multiclutch boost.
>>
the only thing I enjoyed more in V was the combat. very disappointed at how mediocre the entire game turned out to be.

hopefully 6 brings back the same magic that made me fall in love with the series.
>>
File: GTA_Lowered.webm (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
GTA_Lowered.webm
3 MB, 427x240
>>315589313
>>
File: 1445774005223.webm (599 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445774005223.webm
599 KB, 640x480
>driving a car in gtav
>have to cycle through 10 different weapons to find exactly what you want to use
>rockstar thinks adding fluffer dlc that further fucks with this problem is a good idea
>>
>>315589139
>>315589139
>>315589139
GTA 4 also gave you a decent amount of health so you can enjoy 6 stars. Gta 5 you either camp or die
>>
>>315589446
This is modded, right?
>>
>>315589579
No.

> >>315589313

Suspension affects everything, as does where the weight is through a drift.
>>
>>315589568
Source please.

It's for my Social Science class.
>>
>>315589817
Idon'tknow
>>
>>315569492
>IV: story is based around an immigrant coming to america to find honest work, yet falls into heavily mafia-related crime and semi-terrorism

>V: a nigger, a methhead, and an old white guy steal cars, rob banks, and gets involved in random shit that is in no way realistic
>>
File: 1295321713245.png (10 KB, 771x711) Image search: [Google]
1295321713245.png
10 KB, 771x711
>>315589568
>Drop excess weapons
>They reappear when I join another session
>>
File: Right.jpg (108 KB, 1201x897) Image search: [Google]
Right.jpg
108 KB, 1201x897
>>315569492
Don't forget more replay value. Arcades and minigames with your bros. Also, bounty hunting and taxi missions.
>>
>>315569794
it's a shame how this well developed character gets turned into a shameless meth addict with no reference behind it

it's clear rockstar wanted to emphasize the three protag approach but it didn't work nearly as well as GTA4 stories because each protag in GTA4 stories had their own story and not just 5 missions.
>>
>>315589568
>>have to cycle through 10 different weapons to find exactly what you want to use
Pretty sure you could just hold the button.
>>
>>315589576
I preferred the regenerating health system in GTA V though. Did not miss running around mid mission looking for a hot dog stand.
>>
>>315589923
>>315589568
>pick up baseball bat
>doesn't save in weapon wheel

>empty gun stays in weapon wheel
>>
File: 1417635785155.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1417635785155.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>315589568
WHO IS

THIS

SEAMON

DEAMON
>>
>>315589886
>Gta has to be realistic
>>
>>315569492
>isn't a bait thread
>likes GTAIV
Oyy m8, i'm not fooled; faggot
>>
>>315569492
Ballad of Gay Tony is the superior GTA IV to be honest.
>>
>>315570867
As tired as NYC is, it's far more fun to cruise around in than LA.

I think the variety in GTA4's driving was significantly greater, every car handled nearly uniquely.

Music is taste.

Cops were far better in 4, or any other iteration for that matter. 5 cops take too long to lose interest and magically know of your current location instead of focusing on previous confirmed locations and surrounding areas. That, and the lack of on-foot cops was a turn off.
>>
>>315579218
Looks like the faggot shill detected
>>
>>315589568
goddamnit /v/ I literally JUST FUCKING FAPPED. give my DICK A REST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
>>
>>315589313
Because that is all I want to do in a big game like GTA IV. Sorry, but, for me personally, shooting pigeons and chasing after criminals for chump change got really fucking boring after awhile. It got to the point where it was more fun to boot up a multiplayer game with friends and JUST get on the catapult swing. I beat the game once and sold it. Never looked back.
>>
>>315590000
V has taxi missions.

>>315590117
It is kind of annoying to have to go get food or sex every once in a while, but I still don't like health regeneration normally. I would have preferred if your health regenerated to 100%, but only when not on a mission and when you don't have a wanted level. That way, you have to be careful during combat, but afterwords, you can go right back into combat without having to take a snack break.
>>
>>315569492

>World

Liberty City wasn't too bad I thought, but it felt kind of bland after awhile and just sort of felt repetitive after awhile. V's world is a bit bland at parts, definitely could have used something more significant north of Los Santos, but overall I enjoyed it a lot more than LC.

>Driving

I was never a huge fan of IV's driving, but it did work for the type of environment the game had. V's is a bit simplistic, but I don't think IV's driving would work very well in V given the map difference.

>Music

Comes down to opinion, I personally didn't enjoy IV's radio that much, there wasn't much memorable tracks for me, especially on LCR. The DLC's added some good tracks here and there. V has perhaps quantity over quality, but I really enjoyed a lot of stations on it, Los Santos rock radio and Non-stop pop in particular.

>Cops

I will agree with this, the wanted system was a big step down in V. I don't know if IV's system would have worked in the more open nature of V, but the current system is rather shitty.
>>
>>315590412
>he didn't play cops n crooks
top plen
>>
>>315590310
night time driving is far more interesting in IV than in V, I agree.

my only complaint about IV is the lack of shit to do. I wish more buildings allowed you to go inside. times square has so much potential for a pool hall, night clubs, random stores where you can buy shit, or even an arcade.

I'm usually against the idea of remake titles, but I'd love an updated IV.
>>
>>315590117
>>315590440
Why didn't they do the Max Payne thing? Take a painkiller for a health boost
>>
>>315590310
>Cops were far better in 4, or any other iteration for that matter
>any other iteration
No way, they were pretty shit in earlier games. They were just as psychic, but losing them was more of a crapshoot unless you went to a Pay 'N Spray, which was just kind of silly.
>>
>>315569492
Reasons why GTA IV is better than V
>More missions
>Vigilante missions
>Better melee
>More interiors
>Better characters
>Better story
>Better music
>Better driving
>Meaningful DLC that actually added to the game and felt whole & complete
>Better setting
>Cops weren't eagle eyes that could head shot you from a mile away from a helicopter while you're zipping along in a sports car, nor could they one shot you when you're on the bottom of the sea and they're in a helicopter
>Better internet (this is especially embarrassing since GTA IV came out in 2008)
>Can replenish health from fast food restaurants
>Pay & Sprays
>Don't get any stars if no cops are around
>Better physics
>Funnier dialogue & better writing

The only positives for V are the graphics are better (duh), it's much better optimized, and the increased weapon variety and customization is awesome but that's about it.
>>
No mods in Online pretty much kills 5 for me.
>>
I played GTA IV recently because I could never finish the story and holy fuck is this game ugly, I forgot how terribly it aged.

>that fucking green-smog filter
>pop in everywhere
>runs at like 48 60 FPS on my 970 (fuck off with the memes, this game doesn't even use 2GB of vram) shit is never EVER stable

Also I swear to god this game has like two NPC models, I actually ran into the same male model in a long line of traffic, is there really that little diversity?
>>
>>315590728
>Better melee
This, definitely. It's such a small part of the game, but I was still disappointed seeing how scripted the melee combat in V feels, and finding out that EVERY attack can be countered, making it too easy to win. NPCs also don't gang up on you as often, so you can't punch a bunch of taxis and start a massive brawl between them.
>>
>>315590658
The cops in 4 were better designed. Shoot one of them in the leg, other guy drags him to safety.
>>
>>315581428
underage kiddo detected
>>
>>315590640
Not sure why the snack system isn't in single player
>>
File: 1431461404505.png (517 KB, 984x688) Image search: [Google]
1431461404505.png
517 KB, 984x688
>>315590950
>shoot someone in the arteries or neck
>blood starts spurting out
>>
File: Actually.png (128 KB, 322x268) Image search: [Google]
Actually.png
128 KB, 322x268
>>315590728
The internet in GTA 4 was the best. Can go on dates and look up secrets
>>
>>315580873
V actually looks really fucking good on PC vanilla, they actually did a good job with it.

But why the fuck did they wait almost 2 fucking years to release it? That was too long of a wait.
>>
>>315585163
look at this shitty faggot
>>
>>315591143
Shekels, of course.
>>
>>315582220
San Andreas is the best GTA because it has the two multiplayer mods that basically can transform the game into a whole other experience.

I played on some hardcore RP servers on MTA for a while.
>>
>>315590950
that's 5 you retarded chimp
>>
>>315569492
IVbabby pls go
>>
>>315591104
I know, there was so much. Why does the internet in V pale so much in comparison?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eukAfV8H7X8

VLADIVOSTOK > all radio stations

GTA IV is pretty much the best GTA game is you are a slav. You can relate to the main character alot.
>>
>>315591530
Agreed. There was something for everyone. GTA V is all music for hipsters, Chad Thundercocks, women, and negroes.
>>
>>315591530
Too bad you get little interaction with slavs once you're done with Faustin, and all that's left is that faggot Dimitri, I couldn't stand those Irish fucks personally.
>>
File: 1411395611301.gif (3 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1411395611301.gif
3 MB, 480x272
HEY FUCK THIS POST

recently I just found out my stock cooler for my CPU was overheating the fuck outta my i5. Like, 89-97C overheating.

So I bought a heatsink and OC'd my 2.6ghz to 4ghz.

GTAV plays amazing now.

I know the power of 60FPS! I want to replay all of my recent games to see if my CPU truly was the bottleneck it was in GTAV.
>>
File: COOL.png (50 KB, 169x206) Image search: [Google]
COOL.png
50 KB, 169x206
>>315591530
This. the music it plays in the internet cafes. Pure bliss
>>
File: 1302493487203.jpg (42 KB, 311x334) Image search: [Google]
1302493487203.jpg
42 KB, 311x334
>>315591104
>Littlelacysurprisepageant.com
I also loved that you could look up just about every character in the game on the LCPD site and see their criminal record and stuff. I think Lazlow was arrested for exposing himself to an old lady.
>>
File: 1434973773029.jpg (538 KB, 1680x1500) Image search: [Google]
1434973773029.jpg
538 KB, 1680x1500
>>315591530
Vladivostok is fucking goat, the tbogt songs on it are incredible too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S6t9ayBXkc

I am eternally upset at how you cannot slav squat via crouch in gtav
>>
Loved the more realistic feel to the driving in 4. And I was so fucking disappointed when I tried 5 and found out you can no longer perfectly time a grenade out the window for a cop and then switch to slo mo cinematic view to enjoy cop cars blowing up.
>>
>>315591530
>Vladivostok
>some retarded hick yokel station
IVkek detected
>>
>>315591879
That was one of the game's dumbest design decision. Whose idea was it to replace crouching with hunching over slightly?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-57-45.png (665 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-22-57-45.png
665 KB, 1080x1920
>>315590891
> be rolling around the city of opportunity in cousin's taxi cab searching for the jobs

> get out, eat cheeseburger and kick yellow car

> fatty American gets out and tries to fight me

> driver behind me gets out and starts kicking the shit out of cab driver, more people join

> being the law biding immigrant in this fine city, call police to break up fight

> 5 people shot, 2 cars exploded, little Jacob calls for a drink

> mfw no crime committed against me
>>
>>315591905
What stops you from doing that? It's harder, sure, but isn't it still possible?
>>
>>315583894
The cops don't patrol in V, literally try finding one you won't.

Instead they spawn from any corner you can't see them in. I actually saw a civ car turn into a cop in single player.

Also they rubberband like fucking crazy if the camera is off of them, so put it on them and they will suddenly decelerate and turn retarded.

I know previous games probably do the same thing but in V it either seems turned up or just more jarring.
>>
File: tfwslav.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tfwslav.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>315591808
Which is my main complaint with the game. I guess that many people don't give a fuck about slavs in america, but I really like the first act of the game.
>>
File: And so, here we are.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
And so, here we are.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>>315591869
One thing GTA V didn't have was Lazlow radio station. It made me angry that we didn't get to hear Lazlow and his crazy shenanigans in Los Santos
>>
why is the pc port so terrible tho of gta4?
>>
>>315569492
I agree that IV > V but you can't use the reasoning that one is more "enjoyable" or "fun" in your argument. What some find fun others won't.

Everyone should take note of this for future threads. Stop saying "but it's fun so the game is good". Explain why you think it's good. Tell us it plays similar to another game and if you enjoyed that one, you'll probably enjoy this one.
>>
>>315591530
I'm not slav but this jams. I need video on how to dance to this.
>>
File: (GTAV) Rubber banding.webm (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
(GTAV) Rubber banding.webm
2 MB, 1440x900
>>315592162
>Rubber banding
This is one of the worst game mechanics in existence.
>>
>>315592248
He's on the radio, he just doesn't have his own station. He also has a TV show.
>>
>>315592279
>What some find fun others won't.
>implying
>>
>>315592340
>not looking at the map
>rubberbanding
you've got be this retarded to ride; yes?
>>
File: 1432354301755.webm (3 MB, 436x360) Image search: [Google]
1432354301755.webm
3 MB, 436x360
>>315592287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
>>
GTA 4 really had more visual effects. GTA 5 looks too clean. Barely any smoke or muzzle flare.
>>
>>315592248
new black lazlow was just as funny. can't remember his name, but the skit with his father calling him from prison was good stuff.
>>
>>315592545
>Guy runs into me, falls off his bike
>The instant his bike goes off-screen, he's materialized another one and is moving at a decent speed
>>
>>315580163
>GTA IV
Ooh, look at these gray buildings.

At least V has a variety of bland landscapes
>>
>>315592606
I'm american. I can't do this shit.
>>
>>315592804
Buy a tracksuit and let the bydlo flow through you
>>
>>315592683
Chakkra Attack or however you spell that shit? That stuff fucking blew. What I had really hoped for was to bring back the parody of Alex Jones from Gay Tony... even as a fan of Jones it was pretty damn funny.
>>
1) I live in la
2) first person machete killing

V will always be my favorite gta
>>
>>315592606
sure you can, just shave your head, wear a tracksuit, get some pointy dress shoes from a thrift shop and buy an ak
>>
>>315592627
That greenish-brown filter was too much for me
>>
>>315582709
Probably a reference that God is watching Niko?
>>
>>315593105
Don't go to New York/Detroit then.
>>
File: 1423430725275.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1423430725275.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>315592972
>I will never have a GTA game set in my home town
>100% realistic, every building in the right place and everything
>Have a shootout in the movie theater where I work, have my apartment as a safe house

NSA AGENTS, I'M TALKING ABOUT HAVING A SHOOTOUT IN THE GAME, NOT IN REAL LIFE, PLEASE DON'T SEND A SWAT TEAM TO MY HOUSE
>>
>>315592154
No slo mo. That shit made it so satisfying.
>>
>>315593369
>tfw no GTA: Houston
guess it would be too much like SA.
>>
gta iv online wad better too and not tied to micro transactions.

Even had more apartments and building you can enter online.!
Activity were better if you were creative and had a group of friends you can make up your own adventures
>>
>>315593404
...Yeah, there is. I think with a controller you press R3 then use the right stick to adjust the speed. Can't remember the PC button.

Plus, Franklin can go slowmo with his special ability.
>>
File: 1441794362207.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1441794362207.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
>>315593369
a gta with
>no aim acceleration
>bullets act realistically with ricochets, penetrating surfaces and can reach out far away
>gunshots are extremely fuckloud
>rounds can easily penetrate cardoors where armor actually takes into account
>ability to switch fire modes
>handgun firerates are not locked

I'd buy 2 tbqh
>>
File: gg.gif (625 KB, 200x162) Image search: [Google]
gg.gif
625 KB, 200x162
>>315574769
Quality post senpai
>>
>>315593640
My bad. Only played a few hours of it so never figured that out.
>>
File: fuk u.png (5 KB, 379x328) Image search: [Google]
fuk u.png
5 KB, 379x328
Still mad they skipped Vice City for shitty Los Santos, not even fucking Las Venturas.
>>
Your forgot to mention how much more funnier GTA IV multiplayer was

>cops and robbers
>freeroam at the airport

These where 10x funnier than anything in V multiplayer.
>>
>ctrl f
>no mention of controls

Am I the only one who thinks they're garbage? The characters turn like tanks.
>>
I remember back when IV came out. This one day I remember seeing this guy playing it on a 360 and thinking those graphics looked impossibly good.
Now I play it on my PC with easily higher settings and I'm not amazed anymore.

Where has the magic gone?
>>
>>315594234
Don't worry, no doubt the next one is going to be a modern vice city.

I'm extremely turned off from buying any other rockstar shit because of gtao
>>
>>315594407
I felt like the controls were even more unreliable/unresponsive in V. It sucks trying to jump between two rooftops and having your character either grab the ledge and drop to the ground or suddenly ragdoll in mid-air.

Not to mention how there's dozens of unique binds for features that you only use ONCE in single player, but shit like diving and jumping into a boat are mapped to the same key.
>>
>>315594234
>Las Venturas
Other than the Strip, it's flat and boring, and just surrounded by desert.
>>
>>315594008
There's also a whole game mode designed to let you set up shit like that.
>>
GTA 5 had better strip clubs and prostitutes. That's really it.
>>
>>315594738
Well, you can press the jump button next to a boat to get in it without driving it, you just have to make sure you're next to and pointing at it.

And I agree about jumping and stuff. It's annoying how often you'll slam into walls. I played GTAIV a ton, but only recently found out that you can hold the jump button to jump forward and grab a ledge. In V, you just flop down.
>>
>>315594976
Then stop jumping into walls like aretard.
>>
>>315594935
>Strip clubs
You mean strip club.
>>
>>315594935

Even then that's debatable, since V had about one strip club. They did have actual topless strippers, so I guess that's a point.
>>
>>315594774
And everything is sorrounded by water, what's your point? It could have been made better also, just like they redid Los Santos.
>>
>>315574997
>your argument for cops in GTAV
hahah pathetic
>>
File: 1430819368316.webm (3 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1430819368316.webm
3 MB, 450x253
>>315594407
>>315594738
The controls are definately lacking in GTAV compared to GTA4
>no shimmying ledges
>your character ragdolls out of nowhere instead of going through with a jump between a building
>no hanging off ledges
>"crouching" is just hunching over
>no contextual buttons for ladders, end up getting killed multiple times in multiplayer trying to shoot and move near a ladder ending up starting accidentally to climb it
>you sorta "autowalk" on firestairs and with the movement system you awkwardly run in circles at times

I'm probably forgetting a whole lot of shit since it's been a while since I've played either gtav or 4 but they really dumbed down the movement in v.

Also the worst offense they made
they "improved" the melee
>>
>>315595048
>remove one of the few good things of the previous game
>hur dur stop jumping

When I crashed and died on the first heist with Franklin, I knew that I was going to be let down.
>>
>>315595318
I also hate how arcade the driving is but when you get back on foot it's the same fucking bumbling retard movement, it's actually much better to play this game on first person because the movement becomes more fluid on foot.
>>
>>315595471
Nigger how hard is it to wait until you're actually AT the wall to jump? Are you fucking stupid or what?
>>
File: 1420953849532.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1420953849532.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>315595635
I've only played gtav on the 360, shame since the fps mode actually looks fun. I got bored of the game a long time ago so I doubt I will ever get around to playing it on next gen/pc

the game really does suffer from indoor areas really
>>
>>315595859
How am I going to be at the wall if it's a jump from a building to another?
>>
>>315595983
>And I agree about jumping and stuff. It's annoying how often you'll slam into walls. I played GTAIV a ton, but only recently found out that you can hold the jump button to jump forward and grab a ledge. In V, you just flop down.
You're not saying anything about rooftops here.
>>
>>315595983
I'm not that poster, and I gave a clear example where it was needed and it failed me.
>>
I love gta4, having a weird confliction with securom (error 8016) not allowing me to play with my new PC build. Think it has to do with skylake cpu or this gigabyte mobo. I guess there's a bios update but it only works with Windows 10, I'm still using 7. Damn master race, got to jump through hoops every now and again to make things work but it's worth it.

The gunplay in 5 is probably the best part, despite no camera shoulder roll. The physics are there, but driving is unbearable to me and so is the hand to hand combat. Even though the characters are mostly shit I like the interactions between them and there's SOME good humor jostled around in there. Just something about it can't keep me enthralled, I still haven't beat it.

The cars look strange, like boxes, there's no damage, no suspension, the modifications are incredibly basic. Just rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>315594587

vanilla IV is ugly as sin though even by the standards of the time when it came out
>>
>>315595635
First person bugs me because you pretty much have to look straight forward to sprint. Other games give you a bit of leeway, letting you sprint at a slight angle.
>>
>>315582297
>2015
>Not getting a sandpaper paint job for your car

Its like you want to get scratches on it
>>
>>315594391
oh please, airport was fun until maybe the 5th time. Downtown Algonquin was the best place to freeroam.

But I've had a metric fuckton of fun with V's multiplayer. Like, to the point where I'm vomiting from laughter.
Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.