[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games you only like because you're good at them Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dirtybomb.jpg (1 MB, 2827x2030) Image search: [Google]
dirtybomb.jpg
1 MB, 2827x2030
ITT: Games you only like because you're good at them

Pic related for me. I think I'd hate it if I wasn't half decent.
>>
>>315379320
i dislike dirtybomb now.
the devs just fucked up so many times. douring the early open beta days the game showd so much great promise.
>hipfireing is a thing
>different jumping types and chaining walljumps
>characters were reasonably balanced

but jesus did they drop the ball hard on this game. no wonder theyre bleeding players.
if overwatch/battleborn/gigantic come out they pretty much go out of business.
>>
>>315380515
What did they fuck up? I know about the retarded burst rifle change, but other than that I picked it up again after three months and it's the same.
>>
Why did they remake Brink in a much less interesting setting with a pay2have fun system and a much shittier character selection/creator?

This game could have been so fucking good, but they just fucked up so much.How hard is it to make a class-objective based shooter?
>>
Battleborn
>>
>>315379320
Dropped the moment they released phantom

It was plainly obvious this wasnt the team based game they were advertising.
>>
Hearthstone, playing since beta and I'm pretty good at arena. Never recommended it to anyone though, this game is fucking terrible.
>>
>>315379320
you're not good.
everyone else are just shit cunts
>>
>>315379320
It's surprisingly fun and good game.
Not only cause I'm good at it it's just fun. Shame about lack of maps.
>>
>>315381497
You don't need to pay for anything though.
>>
>>315383838
I didn't say pay2play or pay2win, I said pay2have fun, and I said that for a reason.

Its like warframe, yes, you don't have to spend a single penny, but shit becomes a lot more fun when your enjoyment is guaranteed instead of being decided by how fickle RNG decides to be.

Not saying its complete trash, cause it ain't, it has its qualities, but its just disapointing that it decided to go by this path instead of something more interesting,
>>
>>315382124
Phantom is utter trash though. Against a player who isn't clinically retarded he's useless.
>>
File: 1362754503005.jpg (200 KB, 1081x1344) Image search: [Google]
1362754503005.jpg
200 KB, 1081x1344
I really liked quake 3 and some of it's mods but some of the people I've played with were absolutely horrible. Can't imagine what makes them play.
>>
>Brink developers make a new game and almost completely remove the traversal aspect that stood Brink apart initially from other shooters
>now literally all those other shooters are using those exact traversal elements
>>
>>315385426
The system they have in this is actually difficult to master though, Brink's was ezmode.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.