[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JESUS STOP SUMMONING YOUR MINIOUNS YOU FUCK Bullshit bosses thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Dreamy Bowser.jpg (122 KB, 933x857) Image search: [Google]
Dreamy Bowser.jpg
122 KB, 933x857
JESUS STOP SUMMONING YOUR MINIOUNS YOU FUCK
Bullshit bosses thread
>>
I think Little King Story has quite a few of these
>>
>>313297009
I dont remember having trouble with him.
>>
File: 27289.jpg (40 KB, 700x437) Image search: [Google]
27289.jpg
40 KB, 700x437
Not really a boss per se, but close.
>haha wind pressure to air charge to tail flip
>haha now you're dead or poisoned and most likely stunned and will die before you can chug an antidote
>>
>>313299371
>80% running
>>
>>313297009
He was fun.
>>
File: Sans.png (23 KB, 178x172) Image search: [Google]
Sans.png
23 KB, 178x172
Definition of a bullshit boss
>>
File: edea cosplay.jpg (500 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
edea cosplay.jpg
500 KB, 1280x1920
>>313297009
>getting through Bravely Default just to be done with it already
>Already really pissed at having to fight the exact same battles, with the exact same dialogue, around 6 or so times
>Characters give up on living in a perfect world for literally no reason except that they've fallen into a habit of fucking up
>Find the secret boss while exploring one of the few new areas to open
>he has more than 500,000 health when your attacks can do a maximum of 10,000 per turn
>he has a minion which has a passive ability that makes him take any damage directed at the boss
>if the minion dies, the boss will call another one within the next turn
>your only option is to chip his health away with AoE or on that singular turn where he doesn't have a minion alive
>If the boss dies but the minion is still alive, the minion revives him with full health

If it wasn't for Edea's ass I would've given up on the game so much earlier
>>
>>313297009
Use the Zee Egg or any of Luigi's bro moves that isn't the Star Rocket
>>
Bosses in Hyrule Warriors can be stupid bullshit
>3 minutes left to get A rank for a T3 weapon
>under 4000 dmg
>1200 kills
>boss doesn't ever use a move that I can punish
>time runs up
>Time: B
>Rank: B
King Dodongo is the worst offender.
>>
File: bed-of-chaos-large[1].jpg (132 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
bed-of-chaos-large[1].jpg
132 KB, 600x338
Hello
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.