[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good games with fully customizable cosmetics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: ScreenShot0011.jpg (540 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0011.jpg
540 KB, 1680x1050
what are some good games with fully customizable cosmetics?
>>
File: 1413354419542.png (5 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1413354419542.png
5 KB, 256x256
nobody wants to discuss custom cosmetics?
>>
>>313253487
what game?
>>
>>313256094
archeage.

I played it for the first few months of the western release, but it was too full of tryhards and botters taking literally ALL of the land. don't know what state the game is in now, but when I left it wasn't doing too good with how the western publisher was treating it.
>>
File: 1388234938332.png (290 KB, 754x659) Image search: [Google]
1388234938332.png
290 KB, 754x659
>>313253487
>>313255984
>>
>>313257182
Getting land isn't a problem. If you can't beat the botters and tryhards, then you can buy the land off of them. The game is all about economy which the western publishers are constantly fucking up with bullshit P2W gambling boxes that fuck the economy. I got tired of seeing people whine about not being able to get any land when there are constantly people advertising in trade about selling their plots.
>but I don't want to drag 20 tradepacks across the continent before I can afford to buy a cart, then make 30 cart trips so I have enough money to either buy a farm/house plot or buy a better cart 20 cart trips to afford a farm/house plot
It's an MMO. You're supposed to put time into it, and you're not supposed to be doing it alone
>>
File: P6CbU.jpg (71 KB, 946x505) Image search: [Google]
P6CbU.jpg
71 KB, 946x505
All Points Bulletin

You can draw your own images or stuff on the cars/clothes.
i did a trollface van once, shit was hilarious
>>
>>313259232
so epic bro, nicely meme'd! :D
>>
3DSexvilla2
>>
ARK is another early access survival game but with a prehistoric dinosaur spin on it. You can tame dinosaurs and shit and then paint them. There are also frames and flags you can paint stuff onto and place. You can also paint all your armor, weapons, and building solid colors, not custom designs like dinos and flags, but you can paint different sections of them different colors
>>
>>313259160
you make it sound a lot easier than it is/was. not only do you need to spend the time carting around packs, but you need the materials to make them, which eats a massive chunk of your profits. don't forget the labor points too, labor pots ain't cheap and idling for labor can run up your power bill. don't even think about suggesting illegal farming.
>>
File: w12sc2hj589yr9wfyr3t.png (274 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
w12sc2hj589yr9wfyr3t.png
274 KB, 256x256
>>313258380
this is what I used for my boat sails.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.