[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAH HOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: aa7.jpg (100 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
aa7.jpg
100 KB, 1600x1000
HOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAHHOOAH
>>
ENEMY FORCES ELIMINATED
>>
2.5 was the best.

The new one is shiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>313247031
Am I a faggot for only playing AA2
>>
>How do I spawn with the AK?
>How do I play as the terrorist?
>How can I make the m16 go auto?
>>
>having to do tests to play online
Shitty mechanics
Also to be part of the muricas armeh all you need is to be fat and dumb
>>
>>313247031
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah my dick
>>
>>313247409
i wish they'd stayed at 2.5
>>
>>313247635
>muricas armeh all you need is to be fat and dumb
Probably coming from a Eruofag who's country is getting raped by "refugees".

Enjoy EuroStan cuck
>>
>>313247635
dude I thought the training was an awesome part of the game

like, to be a lifesaver you had to actually know a bit of first aid
>>
>>313247031
WORDS THAT KILL
>>
>>313247635
>fag who can't pass sniper or E&E training detected
>>
if any of you guys wanna play still, download AAassist2.5.

It'll let you play
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.