[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSP vs PS Vita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Vita.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Vita.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
If you don't have a PSP, is it best to just skip it and go for the Vita?
>>
Whichever has what your looking for
>>
>>313243494
this, but also no becuase atm vita no hax
>>
>>313243494
not really sure what i'm looking for at the moment. just want a hand-held for fighting games and JRPGs with fairly good graphics
>>
>>313243219
Vita can only play digital PSP games, it can't play the physical games.
PSP is easy to emulate on PC tough.
>>
>>313243702
man get a vita if u want to emulate ps1/psp games. they are good enough graphics most of the time. get a vita if you want prettier graphics but less games, and games that actually cost money (pricey mem cards too)

>tldr; buy a psp
>>
>>313243784
>PSP is easy to emulate on PC tough.
But what's the point to not to play games on-the-go?
>>
>>313243219
Buy a vita. Use ppsspp for everything you missed on the psp.
>>
Get a vita and emulate with PPSSPP.
>>
>>313243219
The vita has a better screen and dual analogs which are nice. You also have access to the Vita library (which is honestly incredibly shit)

But its also much more expensive, the storage is limited and expensive and dealing with the PSP mode piracy on it is really annoying.

The PSP is cheap as shit, you can use all sorts of SD cards thanks to the adapter and everything about modding it is simple.

Your call. MHFU on the Vita is actually kinda neat, but generally speaking its an annoying experience because Sony went out of their way to shit on the costumer with it.
>>
>>313243219
Don't buy the vita.
>>
>>313243219
Just emulate
>>
vita is dead, andrew house said so.
>>
>>313243927
you can emulate it on android or jailbroken ios as well
>>
The vita hardware is great

I highly prefer it over the psp

But if you want to use it to play old console emulators than get a psp
>>
Buy a Vita and either
1. Wait for Vita hack
2. Emulate PSP
3. Buy the PSP games on PSN
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.