[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game/company would you say currently has the biggest marketeer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1433930593702.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1433930593702.png
198 KB, 550x535
What game/company would you say currently has the biggest marketeer shillbase on /v/?
>>
The one I don't like.
>>
Undertale
>>
EA

They have confirmed, proven, doxxed marketers roaming about. Everything else is just "That guy is probably a marketer"
>>
>>313231114
Bethesda
>>
>>313231114
Undertale
Bethesda
>>
>>313231114
EA and Bethesda

Also Gearbox.
>>
Some of the biggest userbases (Like Fallout 4) aren't paid marketers, they're genuine fanboys.

You can pretty much guarantee anything Bioware-related is bought and paid for though. Pre-Inquisition there were hundreds and hundreds of identical threads posted like clockwork.
>>
EA has a big amount of confirmed paid shills

Bethesda has only one dedicated Toddposter who is also a massive liar
>>
All of them

>no accounts, no post history, so no need to prepare months in advance by creating and maturing sockpuppet accounts, it's easy to use swarm tactics to force consensus and drown out dissent

>staff are inept and unable or unwilling to deal with blatant marketing operations, or perhaps may be complicit (passes and banner ads alone are very likely no where near enough to pay our server costs, so income must be coming from elsewhere, such as some sort of under the table 'direct marketing' deal)

>despite /v/'s contrarian attitude as a whole there are plenty of people who enjoy AAA garbage and thus marketers have a pliable audience to market to

>/v/'s bashing of said AAA garbage alone is voluminous enough to work in marketer's favors, as the old saying goes, there is no such thing as bad publicity, and any discussion we have of AAA games positive or negative drives referrals and sales

4chan is a marketer's wet dream, it's the perfect environment to shill with no chance of being caught, as they can simply deflect it all with 'it's fanboys/trolls, there's no marketers on /v/!'
>>
>currently

undertale, although that will be replaced by fallout 4 soon. I refuse to believe that anybody on /v/ played that mobile fallout shit.

the vita shilling is still going strong after like 2 years. I 'm starting to admire their dedication.

the binding of isaac is still going on as well. but they are just slow enough to fly under most people's radar
>>
File: 1433271242350.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433271242350.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
>>313232091
Nintendo has more shills dedicated to anti-vita threads
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.