[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's your controller bro.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1456798987547.png (4 MB, 2200x2200) Image search: [Google]
1456798987547.png
4 MB, 2200x2200
Here's your controller bro.
>>
>>313212518
is that the Xbone Pro controller?
>>
>>313212518
That's actually kind of sick looking
>>
>>313213436
>>313212518
Looks like some Podracer Starwars controller.
>>
>>313212518
>>313213495
Yeah the problem is those are pure eye candy, if you looks closely you can see how shitty the sticks are, the flimsy triggers and the stiff pad, also the square and circle buttons are too small.

I'd probably go nuts over it if I hadn't had such a bad experience with third party controllers, they're rarelly better than the standard shit, unless they're like twice the price or something.
>>
My friend had one of those just laying around his house. He sold it in a garage sale for $2 after telling me to use it for like 3 years.
>>
>>313212518
>triangle and R2 on the handle
>blue
>being friends with ANYONE that owns that abomination

I wonder what /v/ is like on 420 or 7
>>
Yo, fuck you. This thing was amazing for Halo 2.
>>
The design of the controller was actually good, the guy had good vision and now the XBone is emulating the same shit. Too bad the quality of the product is garbage.
>>
Aw fuck yeah, that thing was amazing. The placement for the face button was probably the best thing about that controller. No need to take your thumb off the sticks.
>>
File: image.jpg (483 KB, 1264x1618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483 KB, 1264x1618
>>
Wasnt that controller good for mechwarrior which is what it came with?
>>
File: wancadsgflnzbjzxewoe.jpg (51 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
wancadsgflnzbjzxewoe.jpg
51 KB, 636x424
this
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>313212518
aw, sick
>>
File: Virtual-Boy-Controller.jpg (2 MB, 3120x2640) Image search: [Google]
Virtual-Boy-Controller.jpg
2 MB, 3120x2640
>pass the controller bro!
>>
>>313215216
Can attest. All FPSes were EZ modo with this thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.