[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Overkill finally overstepped the mark. I'm uninstal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: PayDay2NeverAgain.png (573 KB, 1918x1078) Image search: [Google]
PayDay2NeverAgain.png
573 KB, 1918x1078
So Overkill finally overstepped the mark.

I'm uninstalling it.

And I call on all true sons and daughters of Skyrim to do the same!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI41wOs8jWQ
>>
>PvE co-op game
>pay to win
what
>>
You fucked up OP, the signs were there with the 1st galge weapon pack and the levelling nerf.
Can't believe you played this shit of a game for so long, Pay Day 1 had more consistently interesting levels than 2.
>>
File: 1442328329971.jpg (31 KB, 490x539) Image search: [Google]
1442328329971.jpg
31 KB, 490x539
>>313206165
>>And I call on all true sons and daughters of Skyrim to do the same!
>>
I uninstalled a long time ago fam. after weapon packs and more characters started being added in i knew this was turning into a shitty cashgrab
>>
File: FuckThisShit3.jpg (10 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
FuckThisShit3.jpg
10 KB, 254x199
>>313206525
It's a game where people compete to get high scores. Person with the most kills etc get's bragging rights. How can it be balanced if people with tons of dosh have op guns?
>>
>>313206646
>>313207380
You are wiser men then me.

At least indie devs, for the most part, aren't assholes.
>>
>>313207539
>pc game
>caring out high scores
who gives a fuck
>>
File: DogFlyingPlane.jpg (11 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
DogFlyingPlane.jpg
11 KB, 272x185
>>313207620
Everyone who plays the game. Join any server and ask people. Plus killing is fun. If someone in your squad is killing all the baddies before you can get your fill, you'll be very bored. Stuck pressing interact for hours, while pay-to-win cucks have all the fun.

Hence the arms-race between players.
>>
>>313206165
Fuck off back to leddit retard

Reported for advertising your shitty youtube channel fucking jew
>>
Wait.
Wait wait wait.
Have you guys actually SEEN the bonuses these skins give? It's shit like +5 stability or +3 concealment or +4 damage (considering how many weapons do 80+ damage I don't think you'll notice much different with +4)
Don't get me wrong, the skins are ugly as fuck and obnoxious but you're complaining about the wrong shit here.
>>
>that lisp
>>
>>313206165
Fuck off nigger I unninstalled the game when the dlc shitstorm started
>>
File: GorillaInTheMilk.jpg (47 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
GorillaInTheMilk.jpg
47 KB, 400x533
>>313208465
It's not my channel, dickstain!
>>
>>313208521
It's the principle. Paying $2 per key is stupid. It's like gambling. This shit belongs on free to play games, with dedicated servers. NOT a game I've payed for, that is player hosted.

Fuck this business model and anyone who condones it.
>>
>>313209498
You again
Its paid not payed fucking chink boy
>>
>>313208521
the +4 for whatever could be really important since so much of the game's meta revolves around reaching certain damage thresholds. Not that I care anyway, I don't play the game anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.