[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toughest MOBA hero to play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Meepo_large.jpg (734 KB, 2501x1017) Image search: [Google]
Meepo_large.jpg
734 KB, 2501x1017
Toughest MOBA hero to play?
>>
when this shows up at 4.8k you know hes legit
>>
SNIPER
:^)
>>
File: tumblr_nayd2ull2R1sn9j86o1_500.gif (194 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nayd2ull2R1sn9j86o1_500.gif
194 KB, 500x407
>>
>>313205721
HOHO! HAHA!
>>
>>313204236
tab w tab w tab w tab w press blink
so hard zzz

es/invoker have a higher skill cap and ceiling than mapo
>>
Lina tbh fam (to be honest family (close friend))
>>
>>313206463
Never thought es was that hard.
Then again im 3k mmr player

I dont think people know how to correctly aim boulder smash tho
>>
>>313204236
Prooobably... Invoker.

Honestly I cannot think of anything more complex. I'm mostly a LoLfag, and i dabble in dota2, and used to play heaps of dota in w3, but never seen anything that even touched Invokers feet when it comes to complexity.

Also Riven in LoL is fairly interesting due to how animation cancelling works so much in her favour, check here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evSbTypGhjE
>>
Well I don't see other heroes in any MOBA contending Invoker as being the most complex hero. However im unsure of how he is actually played in games these days (I dont play Dota very often). But usually he is not played to utilize all of his potential spells, rather just a select few making a certain playstyle happen.

But I think that the hardest hero would definitely be one from DotA. The hardest one in LoL could be Orianna in terms of beginning learning curve. However she is not rly that hard to play anyways.
>>
>>313204236
He's literally one of the easiest heroes. Just bind control tab to a button and you can essentially get free wins. I mained him for 2 weeks and he got to the top of my most successful heroes.
>>
>>313207338
>The hardest one in LoL could be Orianna in terms of beginning learning curve.
I've played both Dota and LoL and Orianna is still one of my favorite heroes. She's not too difficult but she's fun.
>>
Visage tbh
>>
>>313204236
Hardest to play? My favorite
Braindead tier? Your favorite
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.