[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you say you're a true gamer if you haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1340178433842.png (109 KB, 509x792) Image search: [Google]
1340178433842.png
109 KB, 509x792
How can you say you're a true gamer if you haven't beaten all 32 levels of the original Super Mario Bros. ?
>>
No one of relevance refers to themselves as a gamer, much less a true gamer.

You sound like a faggot and your shit is all retarded if you go around saying that.

The only thing difficult about the original SMB was the awful controls, but it's an easy as fuck game.
>>
>>313200667
>awful controls
What? There are four buttons.
>>
>>313200667
It's got momentum and pressure sensitivity. It's got good controls for an NES game.
>>
>>313200667
the controls are great
>>
>>313200320

The game is pretty easy too until you get to world 8.
>>
I could never beat the last world. How fucked am I, /v/?
>>
The game isn't hard but the momentum I'd funky. Go play SMB in Mario Maker then go play SMB. It's weird. Only actually beat all 32 levels without save scumming 3 years ago.
>>
>>313200320
a true gamer skipped most levels
>>
>>313200320
How can you say you're a driver if you've never driven a model T?
>>
>>313201357
But you own SMB. There's no excuse not to get your moneys worth.
>>
>>313200965

u still breathing nigga, get back at it
>>
Well for starters, I'm a girl so apparently I 'don't really like games'
>>
>>313200667
you weren't a kid playing video games in the late 80s and early 90s, and you'll never understand what it was like. now you take out your jealousy and confusion on others. i feel sorry for you.

i can't imagine the feeling you feel every day when you wake up:

>"i never played Adventure Island with my little bro after school"
>"i never spent hours playing MUDs on a BBS with friends"
>"a video game has never stoked my imagination and sense of wonder"

pretty sad life you have.
>>
>>313202214
You never got to run around outside, so I feel even worse for you. It's actually kind of sad if you had to depend on a video game for a sense of wonder instead of the real world.
>>
>>313200856
>pressure sensitivity
wat
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.