[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got the handsome jack collection the other day, borderlands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Just got the handsome jack collection the other day, borderlands 2 is SOOOO good I've got may main class pretty high but because halo is coming out soon I know I'm not going to get too much more time to play it but I'm sort of looking to get all the gamerscore so anyone know any fast ways to power level my other characters?
>>
memes
>>
>>313194091
only "fast" way is to join a friends game who is quite a bit higher level than yours, so you get the xp amounts they would be getting
>>
>>313194091
It's a great game if you can get past the memes.

I understand the meme hate though.
>>
>>313194958
Lol they actually had a meme-removing patch a while back
>>
>>313196314
No shit? Is it available for the Xbox One?
>>
It's not about the memes. Just recently completed the game with my brother, it was surprisingly disappointing and worse than first one in almost every game. Cringy characters and the final boss was so fucking bad.
>>
>>313196314
What was this? Just for the Handsome Collection?
>>
>>313194091
Too bad the pre sequel wasnt as good but the combat is funner because of the new cyro element
>>
>>313196548
>implying The Destroyer wasn't a total shitshow

At least the boss in BL2 moved around.
>>
>>313196548
do you not remember the final boss in the first one?
>>
>>313196497
You can through the handsome jack collection and you get all DLC too.
Or you can wait till backwards compat comes out this nov
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.