[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They should mass produce these.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: $_3.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
They should mass produce these.
>>
>>313192435
they're having a hard enough time mass producing the real amiibos.
>>
>>313192435
>>>/toy/
>>
>>313192435
I want to see one get hot glued
>>
can someone explain to me why everyone suddenly loves Iwata? like a year ago no one would ever mention his name, it was all Miyamoto, Reggie, and Sakurai for smash, but Iwata? it was never mentioned, why is that suddenly everyone is sentimental towards him?
>>
>>313193574
cuz he died
>>
>>313193574
He's always been loved around here newfag. Were you not here when /v/ made a get well card?
>>
>>313193725
I know he died, I meant when the fuck did anyone start giving a fuck a bout him, he was never on the spotlight and suddenly it was like everyone had loved him his entire life, which is bullshit.
>>
>>313193894
This pretty much covers it
People loved him before for his work with Hal and assistance creating Smash not to mention how much he did to keep fans in the loop
>>
>>313194025
cuz he died
>>
File: 1436749177986.jpg (69 KB, 250x289) Image search: [Google]
1436749177986.jpg
69 KB, 250x289
>>313193574
I was the one guy saying I'd prefer Iwata over Reggie for Smash. His was the first Mii I used in the game, and I think he was a pretty cool guy.

I hope Nintendo goes back to how it was before he took over, though.
>>
I wish he was still alive so you faggots wouldn't be so gay about him.
>>
>>313192587
Keep telling yourself that.
>artificial scarcity
Nintendo is playing you like a fiddle.
>>
>>313192435
>Making a profit
>Over a man's death
>With plastic figures no less
>>
How would you guys feel if Sega made a new Virtua Fighter with the aim of attracting more fans without neutering it by adding Sonic Characters into the main cast and highly advertise about it. Sure the community may get more autistic though
>>
>>313193574
>like a year ago no one would ever mention his name
Try actually paying attention, baka
>>
>>313192435
>doesn't use his latest mii face that he updated himself sometime before he died and instead uses his old mii face design
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.