[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deus Ex: Revision Revives Timeless Classic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: deus-ex.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
To reinstall Deus-Ex it is enough to mention the game’s name and that now there is a new mod available. It is one of those games that thanks to their status need no introduction...

http://tcphub.com/deus-ex-revision-revives-timeless-classic/
>>
>>313182318
I played their alpha version some years ago and it was a complete garbage with maps changed with no rhyme nor reason, or taste for that matter (think "carpet and twenty pinballs inside the statue of liberty"). Did that improve?
>>
>>313182318
>New Soundtrack
How does one manage to fuck up that bad?
>>
>ferns all over liberty Island
>ruined the intro

Revision is the Cinematic Mod for Deus Ex. It's absolute trash.
>>
It took 8 years for them to release shit
>>
File: 1443907063414.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1443907063414.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>313183271
the deus ex soundtrack was absolute perfection, what did they change?
>>
>>313183980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv9l6GP426k&feature=youtu.be&t=36s
>>
>>313184354
Damn, those HDTP character models look hideous. Strange, because I liked most of their decorations.
>>
>>313185284
I'm not really sure what they were thinking
>>
>>313185284

System shock 2's hi-res character mods are like that too. I don't know what happens in the mod community to make that happen, when they do amazing things with the enviroment.
>>
>>313186970
Their forum users approached biodrones in asslicking. My favorite rationalization is "you're just so used to the old ugly models that your eyes deceive you into thinking this new beautiful ones are ugly". They didn't want to acknowledge that it's the art direction that's lacking.
>>
>>313188643
>forums for mods
Yep, found the problem
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.