[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VERMINTIDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: VERMINTIDE.jpg (344 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
VERMINTIDE.jpg
344 KB, 1080x1080
VERMINTIDE

Get 'cited
>>
How are the new maps?
>>
>>313173129
Bretty good my friend
>>
File: 1407274304751.jpg (119 KB, 482x641) Image search: [Google]
1407274304751.jpg
119 KB, 482x641
3 M A P S
M
A
P
S
IM FUCKING MAD
>>
Got orange weapons. Not a single trinket. No hats either fuck.
>>
>>313173749
Are you for real? Please tell me you're joking. There is no way they're pushing this game out with only 3 fucking maps to it's name. Do they ACTUALLY believe people wont get bored?
>>
>>313175215
no
they said in the forums that its basically the same client as the previous betas cause its more stable
"should" patch more by the end of the week.
>>
>>313172883
all those god ugly faces.

plus the combat is a disappointment Dark Messiah come out 9 years ago and it´s combat still hasn´t been topped.

that´s just sad.
>>
File: ebin.jpg (30 KB, 642x209) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
30 KB, 642x209
>>313175451
>>313175215
screenshot for proof
>>
>>313175451
>>313175729
Thanks for clearing that up. Anyone know when it's being released on the PS4?

A recent motherboard overheating cause of a faulty aftermarket fan has left me without a computer for a bit.
>>
File: YouAreA.webm (365 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
YouAreA.webm
365 KB, 500x281
Being excited for
>3 maps
>L4D warhammer skins
>>
>ITT People too stupid to do their own research

Full release has 13 maps. 13 is plenty big, especially with how large some of them were in the beta. Though I do hope they release more soon thereafter, and possibly some neat events like Chaos warriors roaming the streets.
>>
>>313176508
Man i just hope they dont run into any major bugs, they said no wipe unless necessary and ill be playing this shit all week till launch.
Would hate to see all that progress down the shitter.
>>
>playing empire soldier on horn of magnus
>doing really well, got 2 dice, all 3 tomes
>finish the horn event and make our way down to the lift
>witch hunter goes full retard and runs away from the lift into a horde of stormvermin and skaven, gets us all killed as we get trapped on the lift and die
>why.jpeg

Fucking why????? I've played 5 games in the last couple of days and I've gotten fucked every time I have yet to get a drop either because we lose for retarded reasons or the client shits the bed on the Ronald McDonalds boner or whatever it's called.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.