[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this just came out, anyone playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Age of Decadence.jpg (262 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Age of Decadence.jpg
262 KB, 2560x1440
So this just came out, anyone playing?
>>
>>313143435
Wow, so hardcore.
>>
File: AoD 2015-10-14 15-32-40-35.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1016) Image search: [Google]
AoD 2015-10-14 15-32-40-35.jpg
371 KB, 1920x1016
I am playing right now, trying out a merchant game after my others failed terribly so.
Been wondering, can I deal with Cassius in a peaceful way without shit backfiring?
>>
>>313144507
you can have him take over teron or be assassinated, then you can have the imperial guards take over teron or be bought up by the commercium
>>
>>313145017
I am talking about the new Loremaster Zeng sends you to finish off
>>
>>313144507
If you have a sufficiently high body count you do an intimidation he'll actually listen to.
Other than that no, either murder him or take him to antidias. Trying to scare him out of town without the reputation to back it up means he'll just go fuck your dumb ass.
>>
File: AoD 2015-10-15 09-04-39-82.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1016) Image search: [Google]
AoD 2015-10-15 09-04-39-82.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1016
Wish I wasn't choking so hard with combat, god damn if isn't hard to deal with more than two guys.
>>
This game looks amazingly bad.
>>
File: alchemy.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
Alchemy boys.
>>
What is this game?
>>
Yeah. Are you not intended to complete the optional objectives for Antidas as an Imperial Guard? I get gangraped everytime I try to deal with the Aurelians lethally, same with the raiders. Don't even get me started on Aeolemas' bullshit.
>>
>>313143435
Too many rpgs out right now. Will give it a try after OS and Wasteland 2 DC.
>>
>>313147448
Age of Decadence, a cRPG set in a post-apocalyptic, low-fantasy Roman-inspired universe. It's all about choices, consequences, and open-ended encounter design. Four different guilds with their own unique, interlocking, and mutually exclusive questlines. You'll get absolutely fucked your first few times, though, thanks to the stringent endgame skillchecks.
>>
>>313147572

You can always do the Antidas side quests no matter who you side with. If you are going for a combat route try talking to the merchants in town to find out who is supplying the Aurelians their food. You can poison their food supply which makes it a lot easier.

Other than that make use of poisons, and throwing nets. Try to position yourself so you're dealing with as little enemies at a time as possible. If you are running block you should probably have like 4-5 in block for the bandits, then just position yourself in a corner so only 2 of them can attack you at once. Fire vials are also really good to create choke points.
>>
Oh look, another literally who game for PC! Who would've thunk?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.