[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meta Knight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444417532483.png (125 KB, 479x290) Image search: [Google]
1444417532483.png
125 KB, 479x290
Meta Knight.
>>
da best
>>
File: 1437579347968.jpg (115 KB, 580x456) Image search: [Google]
1437579347968.jpg
115 KB, 580x456
Why is he so much better than Kirby?
>>
>>313141861
Because he is cute. Cute! CUTE!!
>>
>>313141861
He has just the amount of "edge" without being unbelievably corny or over-the-top.

His design is good. It manages to have a lot going on without being a clusterfuck of ideas, and without being too simplistic like Kirby--not that I'm arguing against Kirby's design as it is also good.

He's a bit of a cocky asshole, but also a good friend to Kirby and the rest of the main characters, and he's also powerful as fuck.
>>
borb.
>>
>>313142864
I wouldn't say cocky.
The show made him out to be a top tier bro in almost any situation.
>>
>>313143089
He was cocky in RoMK and Squeak (fights Kirby and steals the chest instead of just telling Kirby why he shouldn't open it)
>>
>>313143560
show is not canon to the games
>>
>>313143629
What about Smash Bros.
>>
File: SAKURAAAAAAAI.jpg (20 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
SAKURAAAAAAAI.jpg
20 KB, 343x343
In a 2009 interview, a member of the Brawl development team opened up about working with Sakurai.

'In the early days it played just like Melee, all the techniques where in'

As development continued much changed, often with Sakurai changing things on a whim.

'He was very emotional, play testing sessions often ended in big changes...'

'In early builds Fox was still the best character balance wise. One employee who had mastered him 'shine spiked' Sakurai while he was playing as Meta Knight'

'At first we laughed but Sakurai was not happy, he stormed out the room and headed to my colleges office and locked the door (Sakurai had a master key)'

'After some time we smelt something foul coming from the office, it was Sakurai he was squatting over the desk and the computer, which had a lot of brawl coding on screaming 'GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES! GRUMPY DUMPIES!'

'We had to delay the project that day
>>
>>313143629
Tell that to Squeak Squad and Mass Attack
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.