[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk about a series falling off a cliff... Metal Gear Scanlon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sgrd.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1058) Image search: [Google]
sgrd.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1058
Talk about a series falling off a cliff...

Metal Gear Scanlon is practically unwatchable now, and to think at one point it was the best content on the site.

>Drew hates the tapes
>plays so slow and awfully
>banter is stale

ZZZZzzzz

At least we have Papa Vinny and a new Life is Strange playthrough
>>
Drew just wants to Rambo the entire game, which in past Metal gears is fine, but you need soldiers for your base. he doesn't even try to stealth.
>>
>>313139338
Considering MGSV is 5 hours of "story", 40 hours of doing same shit over and over (side-ops and most "story" missions) and 45 hours of going from point A to point B in an empty map, you're lucky you haven't died of boredom watching these.

Previous MGS's were tight experiences with something completely new around every single corner (except backtracking parts).
>>
>another youtuber advertisement thread
>>
It was unwatchable since the first one.
>>
>>313139338
>unwatchable now

Your stupid.
>>
>>313139643
The first game or the first episode of MGSV?
>>
>>313139671
Since MGS1
>>
File: 1444740814746.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
1444740814746.png
151 KB, 449x442
>>313139582
>youtuber
>>
>>313139724
what content do you go to the site for?
>>
>>313139338
>unwatchable now
You're fucking stupid. The gimmick wore off in like...the second or third episode of mgs1

The only people who still watch this shit are the dumb pathetic hanger-onners who spout the same "dan is so le crazy haha" and "drew has no idea what he is doing! haha so wacky" nonsense.
>>
File: 1423477921906.jpg (36 KB, 525x538) Image search: [Google]
1423477921906.jpg
36 KB, 525x538
>e-celeb streamer shit
>>
>>313139834
Mostly the podcast and some quicklooks. Demo Derby is somewhat decent now that Jeff is in it.
>>
>TFW NO MORE FUCKING RANDOM PC GAME
I AM SO MAD
>>
i just wished drew had played the game on his own and not done it this way, he obviously felt forced by the fanbase
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.