[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Capcom will fuck up this time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: re2 ps1.jpg (122 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
re2 ps1.jpg
122 KB, 600x599
How do you think Capcom will fuck up this time?
>>
>>313105431
Mikami is gone. That's how they'll fuck up.
>>
>extend Umbrella facility
>add more side streets
>possible reference to spinoff ORC nonsense
that's all I expect really.
>>
>>313105431
By making it like RE4 instead of having prerendered backgrounds and fixed camera angles since that would actually require effort.
>>
>>313106412
know what? you're probably right, and people will feed into that.

>fixed camera angles aren't popular anymore -IGN
>why have prerendered backgrounds when you can have 3d?

fuck man i'm mad now.
>>
>>313106614
I wouldn't mind 3D backgrounds as long as the camera angles are fixed.
>>
File: Kamiya.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Kamiya.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
>>313105669
Don't forget Kamiya.

People often seem to forget that one of the reasons REmake worked as well as it did is that the dev team was largely the same as the one that worked on original RE. Are any of the old guard still even there now in the mid '10s?
>>
>>313105431
Over the shoulder cam
QTEs
Can only play as Leon
Cut scenes ala Twin Snakes
Plenty of ammo everywhere
Removed puzzles
Sherry fucked with to make her fit 6 better or something
No Akuma code
>>
>>313106770
I wouldn't mind either, but I just know they're going to throw in over the shoulder view. Then they'll add QTEs, and the game will be essentially RE6. They'll add "perks", weapon upgrades, and some other bullshit to appeal to the masses. Of course the masses won't give a shit, the game will be considered a "flop", and capcom won't remake anything else.

They don't understand where they stand in the world of gaming. They're trying to make triple A money while cutting corners. Fuck I mean look at lost planet 3! Look at Operation Raccoon City! Look at fucking RE6!

Capcom used to be great, I just don't know what they're doing anymore.
>>
File: claire.jpg (154 KB, 800x1135) Image search: [Google]
claire.jpg
154 KB, 800x1135
>>313107430
Don't forget,

>Alyson Court probably won't be back to voice best girl
>>
>>313107742
Ffff, I didn't even consider voice acting, please god no
>>
>>313107848
HOLD YOUR FIRE, I'M A HUMAN!
>>
>>313107430
>>313107742
This with dubstep music during boss fights
>>
>>313107742
I'll cry
>>
>>313107909
And the true final boss is Wesker
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.