[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright. Witcher fags. Do any of you know how the Shani relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Shanihos.jpg (23 KB, 292x391) Image search: [Google]
Shanihos.jpg
23 KB, 292x391
Alright. Witcher fags.
Do any of you know how the Shani relationship works in Hearts of Stone? I picked Triss consistently over the course of three games, but I was wondering if you imported a save with Shani it would be different.
>>
idk, i think no one has a save before koreah morton or what ever to test it, but i dont think shes anything more then a fuck toy
>>
I've been wanting to fuck Shani since Witcher 1. Never actually finished it, never played 2.

Do you ever get to fuck Shani ?
>>
They already confirmed what you did with her in Witcher 1 has zero effect. Just as every option in regards to Triss has zero effect.

I don't know why people keep talking about imports and saves and decisions. Nothing you do in any game imports into the next game in any real fashion. There's only one decision and it ends as a cameo.. that's it.
>>
Importing shani choice from witcher 1 to 2 doesnt do anything besides a journal entry.
>>
>>313076306
Yes in W1 and 3

She doesn't appear in W2 since Geralt is a nigger who can't sustain relationships
>>
it's completely separate from the triss/hunchback part
>>
>>313076306
Twice
>>
>>313076341
>There's only one decision and it ends as a cameo.. that's it.
Wait... what are you talking about
spoiler tag it pls
>>
>>313076419
kek xD!
>>
>>313076541
I think he's referring to meeting Letho in Witcher 3 though it is a pretty good cameo since the quest is alright
>>
OMFG Shani is the most fuckable piece of pixel on this side of the milky way.

Need to go finish witcher 1 so I can fuck Shani, unlock the naked after-sex card and fap to it.

Was about to commit suicide, but now I have purpose.
>>
>>313076541
>>313076646

Yeah. Letho is what I'm talking about. It's the only decision in any game period that has any real influence in the next game, and it's a one-off quest.
>>
>>313076646
>>313076721
If you convince him to go to Kaer Morhen, he also joins in the battle and makes a few snarky comments about Lambert.
>>
File: 001.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
I was so glad that they brought back shani,especially since this girl I met looks like her.
>>
>>313076341
There's also the tattoo.
>>
>>313078431
>looks like her
lmao
>>
>>313078431
>2015
>still posting trollface

Best delete that before the creator tries to sue you too
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.