[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I have access to the Wii version, is there any point to picking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 512643_front.jpg (138 KB, 640x567) Image search: [Google]
512643_front.jpg
138 KB, 640x567
If I have access to the Wii version, is there any point to picking this up?
>>
none other than the fact that you can unlock the soundtrack
which you can very well download
at any case, only pick this one over the wii version or the wii u virtual console if you don't have time to sit in front of a tv for hours so you can play this anywhere
>>
No unless you want it portable, keep in mind, the Wii version has awful graphics, on the 3ds they're obviously worse.
>>
>>313075058

I found it much more comfy tbh. I know that's a cop out, but goddamn I love handheld JRPG.
>>
>>313075058
I bought it on the Wii a few years ago but never started it.
Now that I got it on 3DS, I'm almost at the end of the game, mainly because I travel a lot for my work and now I have the time to play it on the train
>>
>>313076826
Why are you always wrong
>>
>Portable
>Long play sessions when comfy under your sheets
>3D

There's your reasons
>>
>>313079304
>playing under sheets
>le comfy maymay
>actually valuing 3D

Fucking retard
>>
>>313075058
N3DS version is inferior
>>
>>313079483
My dick.

suck it.
>>
Get the wii version. Better controls and you dont have to play on a tiny ass screen. The 3D adds nothing
>>
>>313079086
That's Relatable Ecchi Deliverer Sniper, not Reliable Ecchi Deliverer Sniper
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.