[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how fucking cool is this shit? being able to play as the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: JASON-Final_watermarked.jpg (4 MB, 3500x2025) Image search: [Google]
JASON-Final_watermarked.jpg
4 MB, 3500x2025
how fucking cool is this shit? being able to play as the best horror killer in a new vidya. What do you guys wanna see in it?
>>
>>313067929

>best serial killer

Do you honestly believe that or are you just advertising?
>>
>>313068205
Jason is my favorite man. Don't tell me you prefer Michael
>>
>>313068415

Why not Freddy? Clearly the best option. He can affect the real world, he's immortal. He can be anything and everything.

It's a shame that they had those pills that stopped dreaming and that he molested kids, but he's still way better than "Mommy didn't love me and let me drown."
>>
Just take Until Dawn's framework and apply it to any slasher movie.
>>
>>313068684
I think a big guy can be a lot more intimidating
>>
Sounds shit
>>
>>313068684
Freddy would be a bit difficult dont you think?

Besides, there's more variety to jason
>>
>>313068896
For you.
>>
>>313068901

Yeah it'd be harder, but it'd also be really fucking amazing if they put some time in.

There's no variety to Jason. Off the top of my head I remember 3 movies (at least) at Crystal Lake and one in the future in space (my personal favourite).

Freddy's variety is only limited to who his victims are, and a writer basically has free reign over that.
>>
>friday 13th gets a game
>alien got a game
when the thing? the ps2 game sucked
>>
>>313069879
TTT remade as a proper game based around THE THING
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.