[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone get in.... nevermind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: UYFNNsY9m6uR.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (156 KB, 878x1157) Image search: [Google]
UYFNNsY9m6uR.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
156 KB, 878x1157
Thouhgts about the nerf?
>>
Take this babby faggot shit to >>>/vg/
>>
>>313059423

About 3 months too fucking long.
>>
>>313059423
they should have just changed the charge to effect played cards

they made the card worthless
>>
>>313059546
I think it was because of the tournament, and how op it was there
>>
>Your minions with 2 or less attack have Charge.

It's not perfect, but it'd beat making Warsong completely useless. Maybe drop it down to 2 mana just because.
>>
>>313059794
Blizzard should hire you, then again froathing berserker
>>
>>313059964
that combo wasn't op before grim patron

not anymore than any other combo
>>
>>313059423
they basically removed a card from the game
after things like this I wonder if theres a single person in the hearthstone team with a functioning brain

>digital card game

still refuses to balance cards every couple of weeks
>>
>>313060061
you got a point mr anonymous, you got a good point
>>
Can't say I know a lot about Hearthstone, but have they tried a patron priest?
>>
>>313059794

ALL it needed was to be an aura so that buffing a minion past 3 didn't result in it still having charge, that's it.

Blizzard are essentially deleting the card but don't have the balls to just come out and say that.
>>
>>313059423
I heard blizz wasn't going to nerf cards anymore, it was a lie? are they spitting to the wind?
>>
File: ehhh...png (49 KB, 195x184) Image search: [Google]
ehhh...png
49 KB, 195x184
>heathstone mobile
>relatively huge game for smartphones
>small patch comes out changing a few lines of code
>"updating" involves downloading the entire game again, then replacing the data already on the device
>have to delete music/videos to make room for 2 copies of the game until it replaces it or have to completely uninstall the game and redownload
>Downloading a 700+ mb file over the network takes an eternity and would easily soak up my data for the month
>have to wait till i find wifi to download

Is it too much to ask for a 2mb patch instead of having to redownload the game over and over?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.