[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite Blizzard cinematic? I know they get (
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
What is your favourite Blizzard cinematic?
I know they get (rightfully) shat on a lot these days, but if they do one thing right it's cinematics.

I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4rc5W4dKY or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DESKsNOuq0A are mine
>>
>>313053806

The Warlords of Draenor trailer.
>>
>>313053997
what could have been ;_:
even though recent blizz have been shit their cinematics for HoTS/WoD were incredible
>>
1.CHAMPIONS OF LIGHT GATHER AT YOUR GATES
2. AND WHEN THE TIME ISH RIGHT THE BETRAYER WILL BECOME THE BETRAYED
>>
>>313053997
Their second worst after Cataclysm just behind WotLK opening cinematic
>>
Brood war intro
>>
>>313054521
Also that one after the science vessel mission with the Marines who are setting up a bomb and Crack open some beers
>>
>>313054147
Good taste.
I still prefer Wrathgate over the WOTLK one though
>>
>>313053806
I fucking love this scene. Arthas is the second realest nigga in all of warcraft only second to Garrosh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB82pF_64mw
>>
The cinematics became just as bad as the games as time went on. Most of it is now absolutely pointless, flashy shit with cringeworthy dialogue and no sense of progression whatsoever. People who claim the Diablo 3 or Starcraft 2 cinematics are anything special or even among the best the industry has to offer have no idea what made cinematics so special back in the day and probably also enjoy those games because their stories are so "epic". No suprise I guess, neo-/v/ is as real as ever.
>>
>>313054647
That was hilarious. Crack open the fusion bomb, it's full of cheap beer.
>>
>>313053806
Anytime a new villain turns up to btfo the main antagonist it's always hype.
>>
File: 1443987293851.jpg (114 KB, 960x843) Image search: [Google]
1443987293851.jpg
114 KB, 960x843
>>313054375
>wotlk cinematic
>bad
Dont you meam mop?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrQ17wPP6kA
how did arthas get out of the city right after the murder? and where did he get this armor if he came home right after returning from northrend?
>>
Yeah, blizz makes some pretty great cinematics. Prob the BC trailer, the first time you heard "You are not prepared!" you can't tell me you didnt get hyped.
>>
>>313055758
You can probably assume that Nerzhul had some armor ready for him, or that taking up frostmourne twisted his paladin armor into that.

Also the speed at which lorderon fell I'm pretty sure he had a bunch of undead ready to sack the place.
>>
>>313054976
What are you saying? The Reaper of Souls cinematic is an integral part of the story.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.