[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Symphony of the Goddess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: legend-of-zelda-symphony.png (562 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
legend-of-zelda-symphony.png
562 KB, 640x360
So Stephen Colbert had the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess on his show.

Surprised there isn't a thread on /v/
>>
What was the "reveal"?
>>
>>313008076
>watching TV
>>
>>313008338
That Zelda is actually a tranny
>>
>>313008076
The Wind Waker baton was a nice touch.

Does anyone know if this is going to be on CD at some point? The music was fantastic.

I'm even half-tempted to go to a show.
>>
>>313008338
>Thinking there was going to be a reveal
What the fuck man. It was to pimp out Tri Force Heroes.

>>313008661
I've gone to the last two shows. Kinda disappointed with Master Quest because they reused a lot of songs from the previous one and didn't take any risks like do a new handheld Zelda melody (They did Link's Awakening and Spirit Tracks in the previous show.) Granted if it's your first show, you should be fine.
>>
>>313008076
>Steven Memereddit

Not even once
>>
>>313008076
Saw it just now. It was pretty damn nice, wish I could go to one of their concerts. Colbert holding the Wind Waker was great, I didn't even notice that's what was conducting the orchestra.
>>
>>313008901
I came when they started playing Lorule Castle
>>
>>313010675
i was hoping for them to do a Lorule Field song, but since they don't have an acoustic guitar, it wouldn't feel right.
>>
I've been to it twice now.

If any nintendo marketers are on, please for the love of god release another CD like you did with the original run that came with skyward sword but with the MM3d and Link between worlds music.

>>313008661
>Does anyone know if this is going to be on CD at some point? The music was fantastic.
I fucking hope so anon so much
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.