[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I found out that this game is co-developed by platinum.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Star_Fox_Zero_boxart.jpg (165 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
Star_Fox_Zero_boxart.jpg
165 KB, 355x500
>mfw I found out that this game is co-developed by platinum.

How much cuhrayzee is going to be in this game?
>>
Don't get your hopes up, I believe they're just on assets.

That said, I could actually see them going bombastic with the finale of the game.
>>
>>312999502
But Anon children and casuals. Miyamoto wants children to be happy and have a fun time without all the stress of going too fast
>>
>>312999502
This crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1QOnVJRUg
>>
File: kimy_the_boss_mobile.jpg (204 KB, 545x576) Image search: [Google]
kimy_the_boss_mobile.jpg
204 KB, 545x576
Not a lot

That is until Kimishima forced Miyamoto to delay it so it can actually be crazy
>>
>>313001673
What are you talking about? >_> Miyamoto delayed it on his own. <_< Kimishima had nothing to do with it. >_<
>>
The way you control the r-wing and aiming sounds so fucking tedious.
>>
>>313001093

Jesus christ that looks annoying/boring. Just give us fast on-rails gameplay with perfect controls so we can feel like badass space pilots.
>>
>>313001673

This

Miyamoto's statement as to why it was delayed was because he wanted the game to feel like it was made by Platinum

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-fox-zero-delayed-to-nail-platinum-feel-dev-di/1100-6431047/
>>
>>312999502
this is the only reason i have hope for it. i really want platinum to make most of the decisions and leave miyamoto out of it
>>
>>313002179
But if they do that, Miyamoto can't shove in his gamepad gimmicks.
>>
>>313002001

Not really

Its literally Splatoon

you move with the control stick, and aim the reticle with the Gamepad

besides they stated to give you classic controls
>>
>>312999502
On one hand, I love platinum games.

On the other hand, the flight-related sections of W101 were complete ass. Granted, those were short sections of the game, so maybe a game dedicated to flying will have them get it right.
>>
>>313002001
Confirmed for never using gyro aiming.
>>
>>313001673

Im excited
>>
>>313002305
I hope you're not retarded enough to believe him. They just needed a few more months for bug fixing and to ensure it has a stable frame rate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.