[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GochiUsa video game for Vita announced. Will you be getting it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: rize.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rize.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
GochiUsa video game for Vita announced. Will you be getting it?

>5pb. is making an adventure game based on the manga and anime series Is the Order a Rabbit?, the latest issue of Famitsu reveals. Is the Order a Rabbit? Wonderful Party! will launch for PS Vita in Japan on March 3 for 6,800 yen.

>Wonderful Party consists of two parts that depict the daily goings-on of the Rabbit House cafe. During the first part, players will enliven the shop in preparation for Chino’s birthday. The focus of this part is shop management and character dialogue. During the second part, players will prepare the shop for a Christmas party. This part lets you (as the protagonist Cocoa) enjoy a story with the characters that you’ve developed the closest relationships with during the first part.

And what characters will you want to develop close relationships with?
>>
>>312997349
>adventure game
>based on
Here comes the non-canon shit, though I don't know if this has a storyline.
>>
>>312997608
It's a SoL series. It has characters, their settings and depicts their interactions. That can be easily replicated in the game.
>>
>>312997349
I will buy it, as soon as I can afford a Vita.
>>
>>312997349
>mfw gochiusa game

>>312997608
It's a Slice of Life, stupid.
>>
Wake me when Symphogear gets a game
>>
>>312997824
I wonder if Chiya will be depicted as the sluttiest in the game too.
>>
I should really get around to watching this.
>>
>>312997923
Probably. Gotta suck Yakuza dick to make her tea shop chain grow.
>>
File: 1444768809133.jpg (265 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
1444768809133.jpg
265 KB, 637x900
Day 1 buy
>>
>>312997349
I can't Japanese.
>>
>>312997349
It'll just end up being a VN.
>>
>tfw no localization
>>
>>312998570
That's unfortunate.

>>312998573
With management elements appearently.
>>
>>312998573

What's the problem with that?

Also, do you even know what adventure game means?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.