[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, GameStop is going back to selling retro games now (eg Dreamcasts)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: kinky.png (160 KB, 285x350) Image search: [Google]
kinky.png
160 KB, 285x350
Guys, GameStop is going back to selling retro games now (eg Dreamcasts)
>they'll finally have battletoads
>>
Where'd you learn this from
>>
It's only going to happen in a very small part of New York or something. Maybe it will expand.
>>
>>291076961
http://gizmodo.com/gamestop-is-going-to-sell-classic-game-consoles-again-1698087137
I don't post often here so I'm not sure if links will work but here
>>
>Battletoads doubles in price
Its awful, but its not like I wanted a copy of such a shitty game anyway.
>>
>>291076445
Chances are they are going to hike up the prices like the jews they are.

>$69.99 for a copy of Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast
>>
File: 1428981818797.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1428981818797.png
75 KB, 325x244
>they'll destroy retro games that don't sell
>>
Fuck, I can see it now. Hipsters and people who bought into the n3rd 1s c00l craze will make this happen. People who just want to play retro games not emulated are going to have to pay out the ass now.
>>
I can't wait.

They're going to lose so much buisness because nobody who shops there gives a fuck about retro games and then people will be bitching there's no room for AAA stuff.
>>
File: 1426547583259.jpg (15 KB, 312x247) Image search: [Google]
1426547583259.jpg
15 KB, 312x247
>Buy SNES shovelware off people for like 50 cents
>Sell it in their store for like 20 bucks
>People actually buy it
>>
File: 1428864283199.jpg (46 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1428864283199.jpg
46 KB, 500x347
>>291077674
>>
File: 55.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>291077512
>nobody who shops there gives a fuck about retro games
>implying anyone shops there
>>
>>291077439
FUCK

FUCK

FUCK
FUUUUUCK
>>
>>291077439
Is that what Gamestop does with their current games that dont sell?
damn.
>>
>>291081024
Yeah, they slash the disk or cut the cord to shit like controllers and throw them in the dump.
>>
>>291081127
thats horrible, shit you're right theyll do this to the old ones too
>>
I'll keep on buying at flea markets. Sure I won't get as many decent games from crackhead mothers because they'll sell the games for pennies at gamestop but I bet i'll find some decent stuff.
>>
This is how GS is trying stay relevant in a soon-to-be all digital era.
>>
>>291082075
Pretty much.

This will kill my local game store. I bet you anything gamestop's got hundreds of thousands of SNES and NES games sitting in a warehouse.

My local game store is shit but I mean i'd still rather have them than have to go to gamestop.

ALTHOUGH, if this means they'll pick PS2 back up, it could be okay. I would love to get more copies of agent under fire to flip for insane amounts of money. I made about $4000 selling them the first time around.
>>
fuck really? where the fuck are they going to put this shit? all the gamestops around where i live can barely hold all the shit they already have

on the plus side here's the spiritual return of funcoland
>>
Do newfags even know about battletoads?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.