[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come all ages and sizes to play Halo CE with us!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Halo-Combat-Evolved.jpg (182 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Halo-Combat-Evolved.jpg
182 KB, 1024x768
Halo CE Thread.

Don't Have CE?

Portable 1.10 game w/ HAC2. Extract somewhere and run msxmlenu.msi in the redist folder to get chat to work then run haloce.exe.
If you ever want to self host without a dedi then use haloce-100.exe so others with no key can join.
This will auto download maps and connect to any server version.
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!GZBWQZJb!EQ9wc6fBz78ZXbTebl9vK9OasRjsEYgTIOQZbcx0xeg

Original single player maps for Custom Edition (Updated)
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!qBRmBKJa!ZrzpaZeZejn4DeJsuK0Yr5GnWe1w-N3Dqy7JwYsASJg

Portable Halo PC (not custom endition) Link:https://mega.co.nz/#!6NhCSBYK!wy5c4IjmjnyBJvtEFAT53SB-xCUSdPdTTv-V5BCvFYI
This has some more good active servers than CE but no custom maps. we arent playing this but I am posting it for completeness sake.

Press T for chat, Y for team chat, F6 to change FOV, F3 to see your teammates' names and F1 to see the scoreboard.
Create a file called init.txt in your halo folder and in the file put mouse_acceleration 0 to disabe mouse acceleration.

CUSTOM CHAT:
Put -console at the end of the target line on your Halo CE shortcut
Open consloe with ~ and type "custom_chat 1" to enable Halo 3/Halo Reach style text.

MEDALS:
Halo 3/4/Reach Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!6VxSFCIa!GFFCVAuN-cVAlTDJopqiDsrN2knNTN4uvhTyQBeU9wg

Copy the zip files (don't extract) to "Documents\My Games\Halo CE\hac\packs" (if you don't have a packs folder just make one)
to active them just open the console and type "optic load halo3" or whichever one you want in place of halo3.

SERVERS:
Anon's Server that hosts vanilla and custom maps.
Austin, TX
IP: 129.116.27.121:2302
or "/v/ Halo" in the server browser
password: rage

EU host
108.61.230.52:2302
Password is rage
>>
BUMP COME PLAY WITH US WE'RE DESPERATE MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
File: halofuntimes.png (3 MB, 1760x980) Image search: [Google]
halofuntimes.png
3 MB, 1760x980
OP never bumping his thread edition
>>
>>288069106
Last time I downloaded that you fags stopped playing literally when I got in the server.
Now 4 years later you want to push the same shit? Fuck you.
>>
File: halompas.png (1 MB, 1762x956) Image search: [Google]
halompas.png
1 MB, 1762x956
>Maps were ever good
>Waiting 10 minutes for a 10mb dl for a map
>>
>>288069843
You can't bump your own damned threads, they don't help. If someone were to bump their own thread, it would die with a few minutes.
>you triggered me
>>
File: halowinning.png (320 KB, 1744x958) Image search: [Google]
halowinning.png
320 KB, 1744x958
>>
>>288069106
lmao
>>
>>288070265
Niggas can't be bothered to switch their ip to bump their own thread diserve to play shitty maps all day
AND HERE WE ARE
>>
>An error has occurred loading a map file

Well fuck you too.
>>
>>288071595
Just rejoin m8.
>>
>>288071639
>error downloading map

Fuck it nigga.
>>
How about providing the fucking maps in the zip, faggot
>>
>>288072629
this
>>
Page five
>>
Way to fuck up, OP.
>>
>>288073036
>implying I was the one who made all the files and checked if they worked
>implying I host the server
>not knowing I just bump the server because I loved CE years ago
>>
File: VY7BgTM[1].gif (2 MB, 432x180) Image search: [Google]
VY7BgTM[1].gif
2 MB, 432x180
>>288073379
You're the steward of broken, useless shit. Well done.
>>
Would you guys be interested with a dedicated server besides this one with varying gametypes besides slayer and CTF?

EX: Assault on Blood Gulch
Rockets on Longest
Team Rockets on Hang Em High
Infection on CMT_Snow_Grove
etc etc etc
Would you guys?
Basically, it would be an exact copy as the original server, just with lots more of variety and all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.