[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you hyped? Who will join with me and others in the nightly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 38
File: 5_1.jpg (301 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
5_1.jpg
301 KB, 1200x675
are you hyped?
Who will join with me and others in the nightly hunt?
What are you expectations?
Your doubts?

Please avoid shitposting
>>
>>285707326
>are you hyped?
Yes.

>Who will join with me and others in the nightly hunt?
...ok..?

>What are you expectations?
A Souls game with faster rolls.

>Your doubts?
>doubting A-Team
>>
yesterday I summoned two players in DS2 "mountain dew " and "blablablablah" so they could help me in fighting a boss. These two trolls were probably cooperating and instead they immediatly commited suicide.
I smell /v/
>>
>>285707326
I got a ps4 for it.

Please stop creating these fucking threads. You sound like the worst fucking marketer. If you want to create a thread about a game, at least have something to talk about, some question to ask.

What starting weapon are you choosing?

What starting background?

How do you think chalice bosses will work? Will the be created via some sort of randomization or did from just generate like 30 generic bosses? What do you think the end prize of these dungeons will be?
>>
>>285708105

>What starting weapon are you choosing?
Rifle and moonblade probably (or wathever the name is)
>What starting background?
waste of skin sounds cool
>How do you think chalice bosses will work? Will the be created via some sort of randomization or did from just generate like 30 generic bosses? What do you think the end prize of these dungeons will be?
There will probably be a group of bosses exclusive for the dungeons and they will appear randomly.
I expected to be rewarded with rare weapons/armors/set of crafting materials... and of course a lot of "souls"
>>
Bought a PS4 just so I could play Bloodborne. It better fucking be worth it.
>>
>>285707326
Pretty hyped. Haven't felt this excited about a game since GTA5. I'll get a ps4 the moment we see a leak with the pvp details. Just being cautious.
>>
>>285708901
It looks good so far. There's no way to know till it comes out, but I've seen no massive red flags yet.

Fingers crossed.
>>
>>285707326
Yup

Got a PS4 a couple weeks ago for it

Tower of Latria-the world-the game

Regain system will be either too good or worthless in most encounters
>>
>>285707326
>still not Vaatividya video to make the final shill.
>>
>>285709176
I don't think they'll show PVP. Miyazaki has said it's in, and IGN said they saw 2 guys in the office dueling - but I'm guessing some of it is heavy spoilery; probably the rumored beast mode.
>>
Do you guys think that you can make weapons out of the bosses souls? If that's the case, it would be pretty hard to get all the weapons, because you don't know how to get a specific boss in a chalice dungeon.
>>
>>285709547
Yeah they probably won't show it. That's why i'm hoping for a leak. Anytime now...
>>
>>285709397
Judging from what I've seen from the gameplay footage, it will only be OP against single lower level enemies. Because you have to hit several times to get the health back, but swarms of enemies will just hit you and kill that if you try and combo one guy, and most of the big enemies don't stagger from your hits.

The one exception to this might be the threaded cane, which can hit several enemies at once and might let you get lots of health back from several weak enemies.

Still, you don't get 100% back, so you'll be taken down eventually.
>>
>>285709639
That'd be cool but i'm pretty sure they will reuse bosses on dungeons.
>>
>>285709761
You're gonna have to wait till AT LEAST the week before when some people start getting them from shops.

And even then, if it's the same as the other two games, being online with those early copies is a bad idea; From employees tend to invade you with super powered red phantoms or their equivalent.
>>
>>285708901
>>285708105
>>285709397
i envy you guys. i cannot afford a ps4, let alone justify paying that much for one game. maybe down the line when the price drops
>>
>>285709639
They said there were several chalice dungeons with randomized layouts, but maybe the bosses are always the same? Like, the layout for the level can change, but the boss of the level is always the same. Some Rogue-likes do that don't they?
>>
>>285710145
>From employees tend to invade you with super powered red phantoms or their equivalent.
but that sounds like a fun
>>
>>285710250
Price ain't dropping homie. That thing is still selling out everywhere. I just traded in my PS3 for an upgrade. Get to saving or enjoy missing out on day 1 souls.
>>
>>285710250
You can get one used for 270, if that helps.

>>285710298
True, but it might be hard to learn much aboult multiplayer when you're having end game weapons rammed up your ass.

That and it might be hard to find people to invade, since the numbers of people with the game will be tiny.
>>
>>285710285
If I remember right, they said that there would be a bunch of different bosses for the chalice dungeons. I could be wrong though.
>>
Just finished Demon's Souls for the first time (amazing and a very different experience compared to DaS even if overall I prefer DaS), pretty salty I don't have a PS4 but at least when I eventually get one I'll have an excellent game to go with it.
>>
>>285710393
>>285710445
problem is i built a budget pc during black friday. im not exactly poor but i cant throw money around. im gonna wait to see how bloodborne turns out and figure it out from there. maybe buy a used ps4 several months down the line
>>
>>285710489
I'm thinking of it as bloody palace in the sense that older bosses still show up, but some chalice specific will as well. This is From we're talking about, they are not going to lock you out from bosses in a single playthrough. I imagine it to be a situation like this

>Enter dungeon
>Hard as shit specific chalice boss
>Random as all hell rooms and returning bosses
>Mid point specific chalice boss
>More random shit and bosses
>Superhard endgame boss at the end.

>>285710674
Enjoy missing out on the best period of time to play these games then. The discovery is the best part, you're going to be dealing with the MLGXxNoscopexX faggots and all the areas, enemies, secrets and weapons spoiled.
>>
>>285710489
Yeah, but did they say those bosses would be randomized? Think about it like this: Chalice dungeon 1 has 5 levels. Each level has a boss which is guarding the way down to the next level. Each level has a random layout with random critters, but the boss of the level is always the same boss.

>>285710674
If you check a site called Cowboom they sell them used quite cheap, especially if you can hold of some sort of discount code or coupon. Whenever you try to get one, check there for the cheapest price outside of finding one on ebay or something similar.
>>
>>285710860
As long as he doesn't look anything about the game up and ignores spoiler threads, he can still do it.

Don't be a dick man, he can't control extenuating financial circumstances.
>>
>>285708757
I like you

>starting weapon
probably the threaded cane. looks kinda weak but i'll just keep it til i find the kirkhammer i guess. also blunderbuss.
>was thinking either violent past or waste of skin
>chalice bosses
tbh i think there'll only be 3, maybe 4 different bosses that can possibly appear, but there'll likely be an incentive to complete them, like loot like upgrading materials or something at least
>>
>>285710145
>From employees tend to invade you with super powered red phantoms or their equivalent
Really? I would play ahead of the lease date exclusively for that experience. I've always wondered how they would play
>>
>>285711121
I'm just sayin nigga, I missed out on Demon's souls when it first came out due to similar circumstances. I had the money but didn't feel like it at the time, I regret it now. My point still stands in terms of PvP, if you miss the early shit you are going to go up against the same cookie cutter bullshit in 90% of your pvp encounters due to how popularized the series is now.
>>285711520
>not going Cruel fate
Its like you don't even RP
>>
>>285710860
Not that guy but I am dissapointed I will miss out on the first days/weeks of the game, looking for secrets etc. Sure playing the game later on blind is still great but there's something unique about being able to confirm one way or another the existance of a secret/discussing lore early on etc etc.
>>
File: 1330950757484.jpg (89 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
1330950757484.jpg
89 KB, 452x710
>it will never get a PC port
>>
>>285708105
>>285708901
>>285709397
dont be a dumbass and buy a console for a game that isnt out yet
>>
>>285712679
>I shouldn't spend money that I have on things that I will need in the future
Said the poorfag
>>
File: tracking.webm (3 MB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
tracking.webm
3 MB, 1280x696
>not any kind of PVP yet
>3 weeks from release

Worried.
>>
>>285713003
At least we know it's in the game
>>
>>285713003
Anon, they've already made multiple mentions of PvP in the past. They just refuse to show videos of it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGk86oT7pSw
>>
>>285713185
>>285713198

Except they didn't even give a single teaser or details about it, and that is really worrying.

Also so far it feels like this game will have less content (weapons wise and areas) than previous souls games. This is only speculation though.

I'm still hyped for sure, but there's a lot of ambiguity around this project
>>
>omg guys no pvp news
>it isn't in the game!

one of the features praised by critics in the souls series the most is their innovative online do you guys really think they are going to take that out? I feel like the people saying "they havent showed this it isn't in, its a small game" aren't real souls fans or they are idiots
>>
covenants?
>>
>>285713657
Some guy at IGN said he sneaked a peek of the developers playing PVP but he wasn't allowed to talk about it.
>>
>>285713469
delete this
>>
>>285713638
I don't expect there to be as many weapons honestly as as each weapon has 24 attacks now, unless they re-use movesets
>>
>>285713638
Less weapons I can agree with you on. The new way weapons work means that you're probably gonna get less weapons, but each one will be more unique. As opposed to the old method of having 30 straight swords, 26 of which were worthless.

But a smaller game? I dunno. I've seen no evidence of that. It could be; demon's was a smaller game, but it might not. We'll have to see.
>>
My biggest concern is loading times, especially if we have to go back to the Nexus area to level up/upgrade weapons. The alpha had really bad loading times as did Souls 2 on PS3.
>>
>>285714536
Thats a legit worry. Technical aspects of games are one of from's failing points. It's not a deal breaker, but God would it be annoying.

Then again, the load times in the 18 minute trailer weren't that long, were they?
>>
>>285713748
If there's a Darklord covenant I'm joining asap. Otherwise I'll stick to being the equivalent of a Sunbro or Darkmoon
>>
>>285714862
They said they edited it.
>>
>>285713943
If nobody said anything about PvP I would still bet a million dollars on it being in the game. Why in the fuck would they suddenly take it out? People are too quick to lump From in with all the other modern video game developers and assume that they will fuck us over. Yes I know DS2 wasn't as good as 1, but how many time do people need to point out that it wasn't From it was the fact that Miyazaki was only supervising. I doubt he had time to look at every single asset and make sure it was perfect.

From Software are not the average AAA developer or the average developer in general. They would not do something as obviously stupid as taking out PvP or making a game that takes place on one fucking street. This game is going to be big.
>>
>>285714862

I didn't look closely, but they could have edited out the load times.
>>
Loving this new sick, dark direction the Souls series is going.

Loving it.
>>
>>285714925
>>285715005
Shit. Oh well. Guess we'll have to wait.
>>
>OP doesn't begin with shitposting
>Markedly less shitposting in thread
Huh.
>>
>>285715026
>new
Souls games were always dark, what are you talking about? Did you even play Des or Das?
>>
I'm holding off buying a ps4 till I know that bloodborne is good.

Concerns are that ive heard its much easier then souls (which isnt a big deal unless the game isn't fun because of it)

Fps looks like a huge issue, obviously Id like 60, but its locked at 30, and it doesnt seem to be able to consistently hold at even 30.

Customization is a big part of it too, no fashion souls, no buy.
>>
>>285715245
Yeah Latria was just sunshine and rainbows in comparison.
>>
>>285714446
>The new way weapons work means that you're probably gonna get less weapons, but each one will be more unique
I do wonder how this will affect builds. Armor seems to be mostly inconsequential, no news on other equipables, guns seem to be limited, and every weapon is a gimmick weapon that literally defines your characters utility. On top of that, no magic. Very troubling for both roleplay and PvP elements.
>>
>>285715026
>Doesn't remember the aborted fetuses covered in blood and feces attacking you in DeS
>Doesn't remember the mosquitoes that spray blood on you as an attack
>Doesn't remember the mutilated monsters that exist throughout the entire series
>Doesn't remember the skeleton babies in DaS
>Doesn't remember the thousands of corpses piled up in New Londo

B8, but I felt like it
>>
>hyped?
Yes
>Will I play with 4chan
Probably not
>Expectations
Identical to souls, but now rolls are dodges
>Doubts
Everything looks kinda edgy
>>
I already got a PS4 for Bloodborne. I hope it's going to be bad so I can sell it again but it looks like 10/10 GOTYAY material so I'm not too keen on that.
>>
>>285715417
I played ever souls game, and i played the alpha of bloodborne.

if you are not used to playing shieldless builds then bloodborne is balls to the wall hard in the beginning.

When you get used to that then i rate it between ds1 and ds2 difficulty wise.
That is if the alpha is the same difficulty as the maingame.
(alpha was starting area but i think enemies were buffed for the alpha)
>>
File: 1421035658734.jpg (10 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
1421035658734.jpg
10 KB, 180x210
This is the least amount of shitposting I've seen in a Bloodborne thread. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>285715531
We know there are other equipables, such as a flamethrower, Molotovs, and other weapons, as well as several different kinds of guns.

As per weapons defining your character...I would argue thats always been the case.
>>
>>285715965
The kids are in school
>>
>>285715965
Op didn't word it with anything that would trigger the shitposters
>>
>>285715965
>>285715235
shh
>>
>>285707326
>are you hyped?
I'm no hyped since spore.
will require a psn subscription? If yes, fuck off.
I want a great BS
>Your doubts?
Procedural Dungeon. I'm not ready to see in a souls game the same duneon's texture over and over again.
>>
File: black and brown.jpg (14 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
black and brown.jpg
14 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1422403802008.png (102 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1422403802008.png
102 KB, 600x400
I'm more ready than any of you can believe.

Expecting it to be better than both Demon's and Dark. They have a proper budget, sony has a lot of trust in this, Japan studio are talented as fuck and are helping with the production, which probably will make the game look and play a lot better on the system. Game even got delayed so they could polish it more. I think this is due to all the other ps4 exclusives bombing. Sony really need a killer game right now.

It's the perfect setting for me and the theme allows for so much creativity.

I'll get proper beer, cured sausage sticks and ignore 4chan for a week. Will also be playing on my 100' projector.
>>
>>285715965
Don't jinx it.
>>
>>285715965

OP wasn't a faggot.
>>
>>285716229
>>285716260
>>285716284
Maybe we can finally have a good discussion about it
>>
File: skree skree skree.jpg (11 KB, 272x172) Image search: [Google]
skree skree skree.jpg
11 KB, 272x172
Best thing about the game for me so far is that no season pass or important pre-order/day 1 DLC shit has been revealed.

Sure there are the minor skins on the messengers such as the top hat or bandages but just cosmetics thankfully and can add variety to the little guys.

Concerns include:
Characters being too serious. I want fun designs like Solaire's and Siegmeyer's armour sets. It saddens me that they took out the ability to make a really fat character.
I really hope the boss fights are not just quadrupedal beasts. They have currently shown off the electric dude, fire dude and thirsty dude. All 3 are pretty similar in design. Cleric Beast is bipedal but still a beast. I understand the beast aspect is a big part of the game, but I want more stuff akin to Dracula/Jekyll etc.
I think the game looks worse during the day but it's nothing too major.
Some bullshit soul memory mechanic.

The alpha was excellent, enemy variety is looking good, I expect at least 30 hours in a first playthrough and the weapons look super fun to use.
>>
I want you all to know there were literally
tears streaming down my face when
Bloodborne was announced as a ps4
exclusive and collab with JP studios.
Literally tears, because I knew the
disgusting PCFats that infest this board
would never get their cheeto encrusted
hands on it and ruin the community like
they do with everything else.
Now that's it's almost here and the hype is
getting higher, I live for these threads. I love
seeing how MAD PCfats are that they'll
never experience game of the gen. A
waking hour doesn't go by where I don't
search the catalog for a BB thread and just
immerse myself in the salty tears of
PCFats.
Thank you, FROMsoft and Sony. Thank
you.
>>
File: 1420937645785.png (312 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
1420937645785.png
312 KB, 640x592
>joining some covenants is permanent for your character
>worried I'll be stuck in some perma-Gravelord covenant that barely functions
>>
Do you think there will be another bird to trade with?
>>
>>285716540
have they confirmed if you can join more than one or not?
>>
File: 1419507224421.gif (3 MB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1419507224421.gif
3 MB, 300x237
I'm extremely hyped for it. I already have my collector's edition paid off and everything. I'm gonna kirkhammer the fuck out of it. I still wish we knew more about the beasts and their covenants
>>
>>285716321
There's quite a bit of blues in the screenshots m8.
>>
>>285716321
esthetic reminds of me deadly shadows, I quite like it actually, still not gonna by a PS4 for it I havent even played DaS1/2
>>
>>285715531

Magic was actually a mess in every souls game with only a few spells in the whole history of the series being properly PvP balanced.
>>
File: 1425500838175.png (536 KB, 804x720) Image search: [Google]
1425500838175.png
536 KB, 804x720
>>285716510
We all gotta go to /vg/ though to discuss the game properly, pcucks will flood all threads with >20fps >Exclusive etc.
It's funny, really. We will all enjoy the game and have a discussion, while they will sit on there ass for 2 weeks, constantly shitposting about something they can't play.
>>
>>285716616
I think I heard somewhere that you can devour your heart to make the covenant permanent and get some perks or a better beast form or something.

Take it with a grain of salt, though.
>>
>>285707326
I should prolly buy a brand new ps4, right? The warranty is invaluable.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 638x360
I'm really worried if they scrapped the cape from project beast trailer(see gif)and replaced it with the usual coat we see on the trailers. Will be heavily disappointed if it's not in the final game.

That top hat and tattered cape just goes so fucking well with each other.
>>
Super hype
The biggest mystery to me is what part the day/night cycle plays
We've already seen the game shown in afternoon/evening and at night with different weather, however we notice that at night things change; for example in the alpha there is the massive spiderbro hanging out on a tower, but he is nowhere to be seen in IGN's footage at dusk. The Cleric Beast has its theme remixed with deeper male voices, more shrill female voices and whispers in the background at night.
We also see the player waking up in the streets at dawn in the story trailer (turned in to a beast?)
Possible dream/nightmare contrasts if you die a lot? Is it Bloodborne's hollowing system? Demon's world tendency? I can't wait to find out
>>
>>285719037
>gif
>>
>>285719037
I was worried about the same thing dude but that's not a top hat, it's the same outfit we see in the trailers and screenshot the only thing different is the cape.
>>
>>285719701
It's clearly a top hat, if anything it looks like the NPC we see in the starting "cutscene" that gives the blood transfusion.
>>
test
>>
File: 16477047169_c1b6566e84_o.jpg (1 MB, 1896x2500) Image search: [Google]
16477047169_c1b6566e84_o.jpg
1 MB, 1896x2500
>>
>>285707326
everyday i debate with myself buying a ps4
>>
>>285724545
I wouldn't buy it for just one game see whats already out and upcoming releases and see what tickles your fancy before you decide.
>>
>>285724140
It's pictures like these that make me think magic will actually be in this game. That dang bell is clearly used for miracles.
>>
>>285724827
TPP is the only reason im still alive. I had one, but about three months ago or 4, I had to sell mine plus my TV becuase reasons. Got back on my feet (ish) and i need something to keep me occupied.
I dont really like souls but this one looks much better
>>
File: Raven_hunter_art.jpg (90 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Raven_hunter_art.jpg
90 KB, 1200x675
>>
>>285725061
Fair enough, I did use my ps4 as a general entertainment system just watching movies and TV shows and less video game console for a long time.
>>
>>285717926
ITT: Shitpost about shitpost
>>
File: bloodborne spider.gif (3 MB, 484x434) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne spider.gif
3 MB, 484x434
>>285707326

I want to know everything about pic related.
>>
>>285710445
>You can get one used for 270, if that helps.
where
>>
>>285727786
Love at first sight?
>>
>>285709397
if the system is in place for pvp, i can imagine pvp being super fast paced
>>
File: 1408891691123.png (399 KB, 490x539) Image search: [Google]
1408891691123.png
399 KB, 490x539
I'm scared. In what ways can this end up being another Order 1446?
>>
>>285727926
Cowboom

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1459975/

Just make sure to read what components come with it. You can find them with basically everything but the headset, but you have to search a bit. They'll try and sell you ones without controllers or cables if you don't pay attention to the description.

Still, good price and mine came in perfectly working order. Watching youtube on my tv with it right now, actually.
>>
>>285734427
yeah i see it.
fucking wont take Debit cards. motherfucking a.
So pissed.
maybe my mom will let me use her card.
>>
>Coming out in march
Sweet!
>Week after spring break
Why
>>
>>285734605
I used my debit card when I bought mine I'm pretty sure. You sure you can't use it? Maybe it's the brand?
>>
>>285734893
I got it now. had to use Amazon to pay. Just debating because I have a grand saved up and no job and I lose my car a couple weeks ago. Should be getting another one pretty soon because of refund for school.
FUCK IT, IT'S MY LIFE.
>>
I am hyped, and expecting a souls style game with a more gothic-fantasy feel.

That being said, I don't even have a PS4. I might even get one for blood born, if I can find other games for the system I like.
>>
File: 1424038300457.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1424038300457.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>>285716510

Literally my face right now.
>>
>>285734776
So you can go to Panama City with the rest of the country, faggot.
>>
>>285735050
It's an investment for the future.

I'm sure we've all spent more money on worse things.
>>
>>285735820
I live in Vegas. I don't need to go anywhere.
>>
I only have a 20" 720p Computer Monitor to use as a TV.
If i get an HDMI to DVI (becuase no HDMI port) cable, Can i get sound through it?
>>
>>285736146
Probably?
>>
>>285736146

No you can't.
>>
File: 1421218145905.png (247 KB, 570x668) Image search: [Google]
1421218145905.png
247 KB, 570x668
>>285716510
>>
>>285736013
is there like a list of upcoming ps4 games?
>>
File: 1354514740565.jpg (149 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1354514740565.jpg
149 KB, 5000x5000
>>285736146
>DVI
>sound

You're fucking retarded
>>
>>285736398
So How do I get Sound then?
http://www.cnet.com/products/acer-h203h-lcd-monitor-20/specs/
is what im using
>>285736507

i have no idea what im doing
>>
>>285736449
http://www.ign.com/games/upcoming/ps4
http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/coming-soon/ps4/date

I'm sure there are better ones, but those are the ones I found.
>>
>>285736745

Look for a 3.5mm audio jack like the one used for headphones.
>>
>>285736959
I do have one on the back of the monitor, but if I use a HDMI to DVI cable and the plug my computer speakers into the monitor, I'll get sound?
>>
>>285711784
This is my first souls-type game I am going to play on release, hyped as fuck. I also have an IRL friend who has a PS4 who will be getting BB.

I played DaS1 like a year after it came out and still didn't get DaS2 until a month after release.
>>
File: 1351168628287.jpg (15 KB, 176x156) Image search: [Google]
1351168628287.jpg
15 KB, 176x156
>>285716510
>own WiiU/PC
>PS4 is owned by my boyfriend
>mfw I'll be playing Bloodbourne
>mfw there are likely hundreds of people in a similar situation
>>
>>285737064

You're not using the ones built in to your monitor?
Just plug the speakers straight into the PC, you fucking dunce.
>>
>>285737064
>>285736959
from a ps4, i mean.
>>
>>285737252

Oh right.
Yeah you're fucked.
You might be able to plug it into the DS4 though. I think there's a port for it.
>>
>>285737250
>>285737252
>>
File: 1422245240839.jpg (50 KB, 640x398) Image search: [Google]
1422245240839.jpg
50 KB, 640x398
>>285707326
>>
>>285737369
oh ok. Cool, thanks.
>>
I finally succumbed tot remptation and placed my pre-order on the Steelbook edition, no regrets, but I'm kinda buutblasted I have to buy a PS+ sub so I can play online, I'm kinda short on money atm, too.
>>
I only regret that I'm not a europoor and can't get the nightmare edition without being forced to wait a week for it to get to me. Fuck that, I want to play right now. Maybe I can find that edition on ebay or something later.
>>
You guys going to try to go to a midnight release?

I was going to try and then just said fuck it, I'd rather get a full night's rest and play all day from the morning.
>>
>>285737086
>actual queerboys on my /v/
Fuck off, degenerate
>>
File: caw.gif (2 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
caw.gif
2 MB, 500x300
>are you hyped?

Yes.

Miyazaki's Magnum Opus

>Your doubts?

The game might be too great for mortal men to handle
>>
Slowpoke here. Does anyone know how the online will work or is that still a secret?

The rules in the Souls games for invading and summoning were slightly different in each game (human vs soulform/hollow, area boss dead/alive, etc) but the basic concept was always the same.
>>
>>285740124
We know only that there will be co-op and pvp, and that there's something akin to soul/hollow form.

We have nothing solid in terms of details, just some guesses and rumors.
>>
fuck im still not sure if i should get it. I'm panting here.
>>
>>285740124
They haven't said specifics for PvP. Only that PvP is definitely in the game, whether this means a "beast hunt" type mode exclusively, or an invasion system as well we will have to wait and see.

We know how co-op works from the alpha, it essentially works like it always has.
>>
I'll wait until the Matthewmatosis review, thanks.
>>
File: komasan.gif (329 KB, 405x248) Image search: [Google]
komasan.gif
329 KB, 405x248
I'll wait a day or two for impressions.
This game will determine whether I get a PS4 or not, so I need to make sure its good.
>>
>>285707326
So what stream are you guys going to watch?
>>
>>285707326
Played all souls games offline. Won't start now with the PS+ crap.
>>
File: rognar.png (19 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
rognar.png
19 KB, 180x180
>>285740896
>Played all souls games offline
Kinda defeats the point.

>>285740887
None, streaming it for a couple friends.
Didn't even pay for the console or the game.
>>
>>285740896
I could never play these games offline.
>>
>>285741159
>kind of defeats the point
>impling pvp and co-op were the point of the game
>>
File: 029593995693.jpg (36 KB, 832x291) Image search: [Google]
029593995693.jpg
36 KB, 832x291
>>285740613
>We know how co-op works from the alpha, it essentially works like it always has.

Sure, but there are no signs this time I don't think.
Everything is done from 1 menu, joining other people's worlds, finding others for yours, banishing players, messages and 2 empty slots probably for invading other peoples worlds and dueling

I guess this is what they meant by the 'online experience will capture a wider audience'
>>
>>285707326
>No PS4

Wish I could join though
>>
>>285707326
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING BLOODBORNE
>>
I'm going to kill myself if this game is bad
>>
>>285742132
So you can still easily play with friends, then?
>>
>>285742278
They said you can select 'keywords' for finding players, so yes. Probably similar to the name-engraved ring in DS2, maybe a bit more complex
>>
>>285741995
And what was, if not the multiplayer? The bosses in Souls are all very predictable.

>>285742213
Heaven forbid people talk about something they're excited about.

>>285742234
It's okay anon. We'll always have The Last Guardian.
>>
File: 1020198732112.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1020198732112.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>285742480
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1024x576
Saw Cleaver is my weapon. No one else is allowed to use it.
>>
>>285707326
>are you hyped?
eh
I dont know
I expect it to be average
>Your doubts?
that it will be fun
>>
>>285707326
Just but dark souls it's cheap, it will probably be better, and will still have an online community years after this game is done.
>>
t a x r e t u r n b o y s
>>
File: 1ZmC7hZh.jpg (105 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1ZmC7hZh.jpg
105 KB, 1024x576
You can all run if you want to
You can all hide if you need
but i'm gonna cut you down
>>
>>285727786
This single fucking monster is what jacked up my Bloodborne hype to a 101% level.
>>
>>285743824
>2-5 players
1 host
2 phantoms
1 bad red man
1 goody 2shoes blue police officer

?
>>
I-I'm actually hyped for a game.
Hold me, /v/
>>
>>285743972
How many red phantoms could you have in one world in DS1? Several, I know, since there were the fight clubs. Probably the same thing.
>>
File: joel banderas.webm (509 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
joel banderas.webm
509 KB, 1280x720
>remote play confirmed
>>
>>285744141

You can have 5 in SotFS.
>>
>>285744152
you must be one thirsty motherfucker if you actually have a ps4 AND a vita
>>
>>285724943
I would believe that to be the summoning bell for coop, not for miracles
>>
>>285744259
Ok, how many of each faction though? You can't just straight up get invaded by 5 reds, right?
>>
>>285744561
I think you can summon 5 reds, but there's an invasion timer, and invasions are more rare so you never get invaded by another red by the time one of you is dead.
>>
>>285742939
Go ahead, it looks fucking stupid.

If there's anything I don't like about this game, it's the fact that the "main" weapon is a ugly piece of shit. I guess it does embody what look they're going for in this game, but still it looks dumb compared to other weapons.
>>
>>285744861

I like it.
Unconventional looking, like the Hunter literally made it in a cave from scraps.
>>
>>285743824
It's a 41GB download?

>people thought this game would be short
>>
File: cane.jpg (440 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cane.jpg
440 KB, 1920x1080
>>285744861
Threaded Cane Master Race
>>
I FUCKING DID IT
JUST ORDERED A PS4 AND BLOODBORNE
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>285745284
Thats how much space it'll take up on the hard drive .
>>
>>285744861
At least it doesn't look like a giant dildo.
>>
>>285712757
>things that i will need in the future
said the hillbilly retard

false premise
>>
>>285745215
>>285745734
plebs please take note of the best starting weapon

>>285745323
DAMN
>>
>>285745284
The Order is 29.4GB so by that logic, like 8-9 hours
>>
>>285745597
But it's usually telling of how long or big the game will be, right?

Isn't GTA V 50GB?
>>
>people think a souls game will be short

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>285746253
Length is irrelevant, Skyrim is like 5.5gb, just depends on the amount of assets in the game.
GTA 5 is 55gb

>>285745323
I really want to start with it but I'm no dexfag
>>
File: 1415495831148.png (89 KB, 143x228) Image search: [Google]
1415495831148.png
89 KB, 143x228
>>285746406

It's denial.
They want it to fail so badly because they can't play it.
Just like what happened with Bayonetta 2
>>
File: 1401454482988.png (154 KB, 309x390) Image search: [Google]
1401454482988.png
154 KB, 309x390
>go to /dsg/ for the first time in a year
>the entire thread is anons telling one tripfag to fuck off
>>
>>285746342
Maybe a few years ago but I suspect these days it could be just large resolution textures that make up much of the file size.

>>285746406
Souls games are as long as you want them to be really. You can spend 30+ hours on Dark souls if you want or just rush it.
>>
File: BlackPlumeHunter.jpg (2 MB, 1790x2472) Image search: [Google]
BlackPlumeHunter.jpg
2 MB, 1790x2472
Don't walk away from her, /v/.
>>
>>285747209
I won't, I'll be killing her for that sweet armor set
>>
>>285747279
>wearing women's clothes
What are you, gay?
>>
>>285746962
>flat as a board

just how /v/ likes it
>>
>>285746709
/dsg/ isn't as bad as other generals I have frequented.
>>
File: 1424418497995.jpg (34 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1424418497995.jpg
34 KB, 600x337
>>285743824

Source?
>>
>>285749405

Gamestop employee on reddit took a picture of the box display. They don't have the actual game yet
>>
Does this game have the same shitty undead system as the Souls games?
I want to pick it up because it looks faster paced than Rolling Souls but I can't be fucked with the hollow shit either.
>>
File: 1423202488192.gif (1 MB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1423202488192.gif
1 MB, 440x300
>>285743824
>>285749405

http://www.doublejump.co/report-bloodborne-will-support-up-to-five-players-online/

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-se/games/bloodborne/cid=EP9000-CUSA00207_00-BLOODBOPREORDPSN

Behold!!
>>
File: 1425451333303.jpg (2 MB, 2136x4209) Image search: [Google]
1425451333303.jpg
2 MB, 2136x4209
>>
File: 1424425224810.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1424425224810.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>285745323

Enjoy your low base DAM and durability.
>>
anyone know if the kirkhammer is a starting weapon or not?
if not i'll probably go whip
>>
>>285754573

It's not.
It was only a starting weapon for the Alpha.
>>
File: MFsd6Xp.jpg (129 KB, 480x613) Image search: [Google]
MFsd6Xp.jpg
129 KB, 480x613
>>285743824

https://soundcloud.com/thehithousemusic/the-hit-house-hunt-you-down-bloodborne-official-tv-commercial-the-hunt-begins-sony-ps4>>285743824
>>
>>285742480
It's the same fucking thread, every day. Janitors delete OC, but they'll let this Bloodborne shit get reposted over and over. It's beyond vexing especially since I enjoyed the Souls games and I'm actually looking forward to Bloodborne, but you faggots are overanalyzing the shit out of it.
>>
>>285756608
what kind of sound does the threaded whip make
>>
File: VaatiVidya.jpg (14 KB, 368x423) Image search: [Google]
VaatiVidya.jpg
14 KB, 368x423
>>285756948
What is the taste of Threaded Cane?
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.