[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't See a DFO thread, Lets fix that. Also the Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 91823546298356.jpg (49 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
91823546298356.jpg
49 KB, 400x291
Didn't See a DFO thread, Lets fix that.

Also the Facebook page released some new video introducing some characters and the title was "CBT is around the corner"

Possible announcement soon? Maybe in the next 2 days?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (47 KB, 493x516) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
47 KB, 493x516
Hype?
>>
File: laughing jew.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
laughing jew.gif
3 MB, 365x341
>No Female Slayers

Not a single fuck was given that day.
>>
>>285703537
>D-Day
>June 6
If fucking Neople does this someone's gonna die
>>
GOD DAMN IT ENOUGH COCKTEASE

GIMME THE VIDYA KOREA OR I WILL LAUNCH THE NUKES
>>
>>285703803
>D-Day

Female Spitfire 2nd awakening confirmed on CBT
>>
File: soon.jpg (18 KB, 472x101) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
18 KB, 472x101
>>285703419
>Maybe in the next 2 days?
No
>>
>>285703932
Sure, but we won't have a lot of the other second awakenings. For a long time, if we're actually going to be stuck with the D-day patch.
I'm sure you already know, but that patch came out three years ago. Really hoping the 'introduction' video isn't all we're going to be getting in terms of characters.
>>
>>285704226
I'm pretty sure he just used D-Day as an expression, not the actual major patch or Spitfire's 2nd awakening active.
>>
>>285705683
I sincerely hope you're right.
>>
Word is out that apparently the CBT client we are getting is 3 years behind what Korea has right now.

Prepare to potentially be anal-annihilated.
>>
>>285705895
I don't care damn it GIMME DA VIDYER
>>
File: Butthurt.webm (702 KB, 898x638) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt.webm
702 KB, 898x638
>>285705895
>Everybodys reaction when they just use the nexon client again
>>
>>285705895

I don't know why everyone is using "Three years behind" as if that's the same amount of time it'll take them to push out the content to us.

Even if that's where we're starting I'm sure we'll be getting a year of content every couple months since they can just toss it at us whenever they feel like people want new stuff.
>>
>>285706231
>since they can just toss it at us whenever they feel like people want new stuff.
While in theory it should be faster it still takes time to translate all of this.
>>
>>285705895
This can't be true, because the in-game footage they showed on their first login was confirmed to be post-metastasis, which came out what, a year and half ago?
>>
>>285706662
This.

We will most likely get a rush of updates to get DFOG caught up once it's fully released.
>>
>>285706408

Of course, but remember that they completely redid Nexon NA's entire engine and jumped us years forwards in like what, 8 months was it?.
From here on it's just going to be almost entirely translation work which is miniscule work compared to how long it took to originally produce it.

I wouldn't be upset at all about starting off behind since as far as I'm concerned it'd still be new content to me every time we get something added and will do a lot of good extending the length of the game.

I think it'll be far more interesting than just instantly starting off at the top and then waiting several months before anything big happens, especially when most of that stuff no one will even be doing for a good long while at the start of launch.

Also, CBT is only temporary and will be going down again after a couple weeks and who on earth knows where we'll actually end up again at the full proper launch.
>>
>>285706231
It's more that we were teased with much more recent content.

Knight, F. Slayer, etc. and we may not even be getting those things for quite a while.

>they can just toss it at us whenever they feel like people want new stuff.
Or they can just give it to us and not try to cock tease their players who've been patiently waiting. This is the kind of thing that kills games before they even have a chance to find their footing. Holding back content is stupid.
>>
>>285706884
>This is the kind of thing that kills games before they even have a chance to find their footing. Holding back content is stupid.
Never get into marketing, anon.
>>
>>285706870
>Also, CBT is only temporary and will be going down again after a couple weeks

Its confirmed that there will be no downtime and will go straight to beta
>>
>>285706984
We can just as easily play foreign versions of the game to experience the content. This has nothing to do with marketing.
>>
>>285707095

Oh, I see, didn't know about that. Well that's good news at least.
>>
>>285706884
Considering they've got a pretty small team I doubt they're holding everything back on purpose.

Also where were we teased with more recent content?
>>
>>285707095
Source? Otherwise its the post where he was talking about the duration of the CBT and not about shutdowns or timeframes afterwards.
>>
>>285707273
see >>285706662
>>
>>285707140
Then go do that anon. It has everything to do with marketing.

Not everyone is as willing to jump through hoops.
>>
>>285707140
In which those versions are not pratical to play in you are a english speaker.

Not to metion the loops one must jump in order to play the Korean version.
>>
>>285707273
They put F Slayer art on their facebook before. Even had her as their cover photo
>>
>>285707594
Except there is an English patch for CDNF.
It's like 20 minutes of effort.
>>
>>285708250
That patch hasn't been worked on for quite some time from what I understand.
>>
>>285708250
Making it this way, 3 years of content away, leaves space to events and update hypes, they know a lot of people stopped playing when nexon fucked up and never tried to play cdnf or kdnf, if they just translate kdnf and throw at us people that stopped playing will have to wait months for new content and with nothing to give to the played and the events will not be as good, they are doing the right thing giving it the new game treatment instead of the kdnf translated version treatment.
>>
>>285707696
Oh I missed that, that makes more sense now

Welp, I guess we just hope we get her soon
>>
>>285708815
Stop saying 3 years of content, we know we're at least getting metastasis they literally showed us gameplay footage with it
>>
>>285708894
I know that, sorry, it was just a way to say a lot of content.
>>
File: DFOScreenshot00111.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DFOScreenshot00111.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
Anyone remember net disc brawler builds?
>>
>>285709441
oh the nostalgia.
>>
>>
>We get metastasis.
>People complain.
>We may not get metastasis yet.
>People complain.
>>
>>285711623
Whats the deal with metastasis anyway?
>>
>>285711726
It's DFO's Cataclysm
>>
>>285711820
Still don't really follow
Unless you mean easy leveling or something
>>
>>285711902
Not him but it polarized the community cause it streamlined a huge amount of the game's early content. It also aborted the story and changed the OST, those are the main reasons I can think of that people don't like it.
>>
>barely any classes in the trailer
>>
>>285711902

Completely revamped almost everything below level 55 and changed it entirely. Some people like it, some people hate it, same stuff that always happens when things get changed.
>>
>>285709441
One of the best ways to DC your party
Shit was hilarious. The best was when I did it on first spine boss.
I loved playing brawler in general because I always managed to mount enemies at the same time as my friend playing grap.
That includes spiral and cyclone suplex.
>>
>>285711820
More it reminds me a lot of the Satan Morroc event in RO.
>>
>>285711623
The fact that the game will be released again should be amazing. But there is always that one person bitching that something isn't good enough.
>>
>>285712403
>mounting when they're grabbed

What happens?
>>
>>285712518
>will be released again
it's been out, and anyone can play it. It's not like 5 years ago when arad or KDNF were your only choices, and arad had an IP ban on half of the western hemisphere and KDNF required a KSSN (now they need an i-pin which is even fucking worse, but that's not the point).

CDNF is free for anyone to download and play. If you've seriously been waiting since the closing of the nexon NA servers just for this, you've been wasting your fucking time. Don't get your hopes up for this to be a successful server. The miniscule amount of facebook likes they got during that end-of-year campaign, then a good 60% of those being removed because they were bot accounts is a prime example. The game will be filled week 1, then empty out as people get bored, or sick of the fatigue system, or decide it's not worth re-doing all the content when they have capped characters on other servers, or any number of reasons.

It happened with the nexon NA servers, it'll happen here.
>>
>>285712784
Assuming you time it right both grabs happen at the same time, so the brawl gets flung around with the enemies while still executing mount, as far as I could tell, damage from both still applied just the same just with the hilarious effect of flying around while punching. Also in the case of cyclone suplex you get shockwaves on top of shockwaves.
>>
File: CDNF.jpg (242 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
CDNF.jpg
242 KB, 800x600
>>285713012
My problem, with CDNF is that I can't understand anything.
>>
>>285713012

Boy someone sure has been desperate to get more English speaking players on CDnF lately, aren't there places more gullible than this that you could be spending your time on instead?
>>
>>285713425
>desperate
I play arad, motherfucker. I don't want that shitty malware on my PC.

My point is that people are acting like the game's been gone for years and years when it's been in perfectly playable shape. You're hyping it up to get fucking shut down in a couple months. If it doesn't happen, good for you, but I don't see any way the game survives through the year, short of them starting a marketing campaign in the next few weeks to actually get players instead of a couple thousand people spamming facebook accounts on the game.
>>
>>285713012
CDNF turns a lot of people off because they can't read shit and you gotta jump through hoops to sign up. Having a version that people can just jump in and play and easily understand makes it a lot easier to get people into it and playing who may not normally do so. Facebook likes during a wiped alpha running an old-ass version of the game are not a particularly good indication of this.

Comparing it to NexonUS's version isn't particularly useful either becuase back then we had none of the QoL changes that came with Metastasis, or shit like free skill resets. Things that would draw people in (or back) who may not have tried it a couple years ago.

It could certainly still fail, especially if Neople fails to keep up with content or hackers run rampant, but it's way too early to make that call.
>>
>>285712213
>>barely any classes in the trailer

Only Knight and Female Slayer (6 subclasses) aren't in the trailer

You must be baiting to even say 'barely'
>>
>>285712403
>One of the best ways to DC your party
I had completely forgotten it did that. But yea, it was quite effective at doing that.
>>
Will monk still have second awakening?

I'm still gonna roll one, I just wanna know if I'm gonna be a bit weaker for a while.
>>
>>285714259

Very, very unlikely, but there's no official guarantee on it yet. You'll do just fine without it though.
>>
>>285713012
I see your point as heartfelt as it is but at the end of the day the Chinese version is just that, Chinese.

The game is getting released in English and that is what most people in general are looking forward to. While it may not be 100% up to date, it will be made available to a large sum of people in which everyone is looking forward to.

While I can't speak for the success of the game going forward and if it fails(to bad I guess). It does little good to be so anal about the game's progress down the line. We'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>285711726
>Whats the deal with metastasis anyway?

Nothing

It's just some loud tiny minority who rants over non-problems.
>>
>>285714259
Realistically, you're gonna have to wait at least 3-4 months before we even get MALE SLAYER 2nd awakening

Don't bet on it.
>>
>>285712107
>>285712221
So its Big Bang from Maplestory? Does this happen to every Korean game or just the ones Nexon publishes?
>>
>>285714259
We need to wait for Neople
First video showed Metastasis but the class video didn't show all classes that were available in Metastasis
They told us nothing about their progress because their dev team does not want to say anything yet for some reason
>>
>>285714880
No, it's metastasis.
It's a thing with games that are more than 10 years old and the primary userbase bitches that things feel like they're fucking 10 years old. So they fix it. If you don't like it you're free to fuck off and not play. That's the philosophy of the devs anyway, and I'm inclined to agree.
>>
>>285714880

It generally tends to happen to most things that were born in an era that tolerates different things but survived long enough to no longer be deemed acceptable by most normal people in modern games.

AKA: Old games are too hard so people bitch about it and they have to make things easier.
>>
>Metastasis is bad

More like some people can't accept change for the better
>>
I bet all info we need is on their new page
>>
>>285713715
Would you prefer if the global release failed?

Don't get me wrong, I dislike the general user base for DFO and the clamering autis that it attracts. But I see nothing wrong in the game getting a larger release.
>>
>>285713289
Aganzo is telling Vitala that "DFO is dead"

You can trust me, my dad works at Neople.
>>
>>285715409
I'm not saying it should fail, just that it's gonna. They're probably doing this out of neople funds that would otherwise go to cyphers or GITS online or DNF updates. And if it's not profitable immediately I imagine it will be shut down. There's little doubt in my mind that the game will be low population from the get-go because that's how it was in the first CBT. Obviously CBTs won't be packed but there were so few people in the CBT last year.

I love DNF, I played on every server at one point or another. But the english server was the least interested, and this new one probably won't be different, especially if their primary userbase comes from reddit and /v/.
>>
>>285717293

>I love DnF

And then you actively go out of your way to try and discourage people and reduce playercounts.

Alright bud, keep on doin what you're doin, you're saving the game you love.
>>
>>285717293
That's a fair point I guess.

I'm pretty worried for the long time success too.

Especially if the majority of the player base is comprised of bots and gold sellers like during Alpha.

Seeing that really turned my stomach.
>>
>>285714082
>Only base classes are shown, except for F.slayer
>Implying it'll have all of the subclasses too
>>
>>285718101
Are you stupid
>>
>>285715409
>I dislike the general user base for DFO and the clamering autis that it attracts.
Sounds like you need to stop playing videogames
>>
File: snapshot20091020221131.jpg (84 KB, 864x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20091020221131.jpg
84 KB, 864x480
>No Female Slayer
All of my hype is dead now
>>
>>285718639
>hyping a shit class
>>
>>285718462
I should rephrase and say the "majority" then.

If the Facebook page is and indication of what a good chunk of the NA player base looks like, I'm not a fan of them.
>>
>People caring about "muh userbase" and not just playing with a decent guild/friends
I know the game needs users to survive but no reason you should let a bunch of kids and BRs should drag down your fun.
>>
How likely are we to get a shot at old event avatars?
I want to remake my old characters but they were wearing shit that only existed for one Halloween.
>>
>>285719712
I just want afros and the giraffe head. I hope that isn't too much to ask.
>>
>>285719712

No idea, anything anyone could say right now would be pure speculation.

It's not hopeless though, any sane person would realize how amazing business it would be to do events for old avatar sets.
>>
>>285719712
They'll probably be brought back at the appropriate event

I'd be shocked if they werent
>>
File: 1401478882604.png (168 KB, 356x293) Image search: [Google]
1401478882604.png
168 KB, 356x293
>>285719712
more importantly, cross promotional avatars when?

what avatar of a vidya character you want to see in DFO?
for me it would be pic related for F.Slayers
>>
>>285719783
>DFO without afros
Inconceivable, they'll be in
>giraffe head
Wasn't that part of the furry costume sets? I'd rather that wasn't in but I bet it will be
>>
>>285706090
They already confirmed that fatigue would be in so I doubt they would. Plus they did a whole mess of translations so I'd wager they're using a whole new client.
>>
Here's the question that determines whether I play or not.

Can I be the sick-ass punisher priest? Or am I stuck being some buzzcut homolust faggot?
>>
>>285720461

I would be surprised if they never implemented some method or event to let people get the original priest avatars but it sure won't be there on day one.
>>
>>285720016
>Vergil, Ragna and Sol Badguy M. Slayers
>Jin Kisarsgi and Ky kisike F. Slayer
>Dante M. Gunner
>Sakura F. Fighter
>Hwoarang M. Fighter
>Madoka mage
>take your pick of anime waifu for Knight
>>
>>285720461
>tfw you rocked the classic Priest avas until the end of DFO but now your character is gone and they'll never exist again
Then again, Neople's been pretty cool about communicating, I bet if we shake them down enough they'll do an event or something
>>
>>285720595
Madoka would be a Male Mage though
>>
File: ScreenShot2015_0305_124800534.png (177 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot2015_0305_124800534.png
177 KB, 800x600
>>285720461
In KDNF they have the classic priest avatars for sale in the Mileage Shop, but they're not permanent avatars. The Milage Shop also isn't a permanent thing, it's an event that comes and goes so it wouldn't be available 24/7.
>>
>>285720841
>buying temporary avatars
>ever
seriously hope
>>
>>285720595
most of those would probably work. I mean Arad got FMA and FSN avatars
>>
>>285720841
Well that's not what I mean. I mean that if i'm forced to play as faggot homolust buzzcut 'priest' I simply won't play. end of story. Oh well.
>>
>>285721001
Mileage =/= Cera. You get 1 Mileage for every dungeon you run past level 20. There's also usually Cera promotions during the Mileage Shop events that gave you more as well.
>>
>>285721158
Just get avatars faggot
>>
>>285721058
Didn't kDnF get FSN too or am I crazy
>>
>>285721259
I'm still not going the be the punisher with a bible. I'll be some faggy child molestor buzzcut having priest.
>>
>>285721316
KDNF got the FSN promotions.

They also recently got the SAO promotions too.

catchpa: aveng
>>
>>285721316
idk. don't the koreans hate the japs? then again capcom is retarded when it comes to these things.
>>
>>285721335
But doesn't the Punisher have short hair
>>
>>285721335
>buzzcut having
There are hair avatars though seriously
I dunno if any of the avatars will let you rock spandex that hard however
>>
>>285721479
He did initially, nowadays he rocks the tommy from prey.
>>
>>285721434
Those are just the old people who hate each other, most people nowadays don't care
>>
>>285721434
Like the chinese, it's only really the older generations that hate the japanese. Younger people are less likely to care.
>>
>>285717293
>I love DFO so much I'm almost wetting myself waiting for it to collapse before it goes live
>>
>Please wait a little bit more! We are going to disclose some good news SOON!
SOON.
>>
>>285722229
SOONâ„¢.

In other words "sometime in the next year pls understand"
>>
File: more nen empress.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1132) Image search: [Google]
more nen empress.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1132
Nen Master Race
>>
File: 1397259962170.jpg (39 KB, 255x396) Image search: [Google]
1397259962170.jpg
39 KB, 255x396
>>285722229
>MARCH
>SOON
>VERY SOON
>ON OUR NEW PAGE
>AROUND THE CORNER
>>
>>285723048
Anyone taking bets it would be next week?
>>
>>285722954
Blacks can never be a "master race", I apologize.
>>
>>285723649
Well since they can't read or write english better than the average 5th grader i'm betting they don't know "around the corner" usually means a short period like a week.

So i'm sticking with march 31st 11:59 hawaiian standard time.
>>
>>285723649
It better be or one of those facebook retards might kill themselves.
>>
>>285723649
Next week for their new page
2 weeks for beta
>>
>>285723748
I bet you main WM unironically.
>>
>>285725021
Physical Exo
Because I'm a fatfuck who also cannot be masterace.
>>
>>285723748
>tfw white and want to make F. Nen
Am I a real nigga?
>>
>>285725675
Possibly, but more than likely you are just a waifufag who got lost
>>
File: 1423772001864.gif (2 MB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1423772001864.gif
2 MB, 500x313
>beta opens on march 30th
>only open for 12 hours
>full release date revealed
>DFO goes global on march 31st, 2016
>>
>>285726381
>devs say around the corner
>also confirmed that CBT is 1-2 weeks only
>CBT is supposed to be in march
huge probability of it being live next week? the official launch might be longer though. but I do hope we get official launch right after CBT
>>
>>285726381
>battlemagepuntowavesknightstits.gif
>>
>>285726381
>implying that would happen
>>
which girl slayer is the coolest?
>>
>>285727401
female berserker
>>
holy fuck what's with the shilling here? witholding content is exactly what ruined the game when nexon was mismanaging it. remember when we had to wait months just for the patch that unfucked priests? there's no reason to ration content when it's still being produced.

>>285727591
2edgy
>>
I can't decide on a class to play. What's the Exorcist like or the Priest in general for that matter?
>>
Never played DFO, could someone give me list what characters/classes will be available on release?
I watched char introduction, but heard some newest classes like shadow dancer won't be available.
>>
>>285729007
If we knew that we'd be playing the game by now, sport.
>>
>>285728528
There is a difference in not uploading at all to leaving some things out to release later, i'm gonna repeat it again, if they don't do this we'll not have events for new content, we'll have to wait months until something new comes out in kdnf, they are releasing the global version of the game, for people that never played or played until DFO shutdown, not a translated version for people that play on cdnf/kdnf. There is nothing wrong in giving the game some life for people to grow giving them new content slowly until it catchs up with the other servers.
>>
File: 39292327_p0.jpg (897 KB, 1600x721) Image search: [Google]
39292327_p0.jpg
897 KB, 1600x721
>>285729007
>>
>>285728827

Exorcist has two different builds that are effectively entirely different classes in PvE but a more varied hybrid in PvP.

You can either slap on an axe and go physical which is slow, big room wiping hits with big numbers or you can go magical which involves lots and lots of crowd control, zoning and persistent placed AoEs.

The rest of the priest subclasses are lightyears apart from each other and can't really be grouped together at all.

>>285729007

http://wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Main_Page

Only things on this page not guaranteed to be in are: All the female slayer subclasses (They may or may not be in, we don't know yet)
Both knight classes
Thief's kunoichi and shadow dancer classes.

Everything else will be available day one of CBT.
>>
>>285729507
Ah, okay. The Exorcist sounds pretty fun. I'll probably be playing the game with a mate, is there any two classes that synergise especially well with each other?

How laggy is it going to be in Australia? Is lag a big issue for DFO or not so much?
>>
>>285729793
The servers for the CBT were based in america, so i'd wager you'll have shit ping.

it doesn't particularly matter except in PVP.
>>
>>285729793

The only real notable class combos are any good holding class (Things like grapplers, dark templar, asura, witch, berserker, glacial master) or party buff class (Soul bender, crusader, nen master, monk to a small extent) matched up with pretty much any other class that just exclusively does damage.

As far as exorcist goes soul bender would go wonderfully with a magic build and any of the mentioned above would do well with either type.
>>
>>285729995
Isn't PvP p2p?
>>
File: xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg (37 KB, 476x413) Image search: [Google]
xxxxxxxxxxx.jpg
37 KB, 476x413
>>285730564
I don't think there is a skill for aerial recovery yet that you can BUY.
>>
>>285731510

He meant peer to peer.

>>285730564

And yes, it is. So if you're an aussie playing with aussie buds it's all good but things are gonna be dicey hooking up with randoms if your net's not good.
PvE will be fine and PvP can generally get by with a bit of lag but things can definitely get unplayable on both sides if it really goes to shit.
>>
>>285719016
>facebook
>good indication if anything

Youre stupid
>>
>>285731850
He's right to a degree. People behave much differently when their actual name and photo are plastered on their posts (usually) than they would with a screen name or as anonymous.
>>
>>285731850
And you are equally as stupid if you think that the current facebook fanbase won't be making up a sizable portion for CBT.
>>
File: Purple puppy.jpg (29 KB, 575x354) Image search: [Google]
Purple puppy.jpg
29 KB, 575x354
>>285719016

there are basically 5 communities right now.

The casuals = facebook
The hardcores, which are divided in 3

DFO core (serious)
DFO nexus (more easy going)
DFO reddit (kinda dead, but kinda there)

DFO core and nexus are both surprisingly fine, Core for example has a a great organized database of all the lore, and nexus has some very good class guides to follow.

and finally you have the last community which is us here in these threads.

from experience, and from lurking every of those forums, I think we are a really good community, as silly as that may sound, Ive met all kinds of interesting fans in these threads, specially some very dedicated lorefags, and people who actually know the state of arad, cDnF and kDnF, not to mention some american DFO veterans too.
>>
>>285732582
You talk like the majority of any fanbase/userbase is not bad, if you care so much about it you would not be posting here or are you implying the majority of people of 4chan is not stupid?
>>
>>285733178
Are you one of those people in the facebook community?

If so that would explain you being more defensive than you should.

And sorry if I got on your nerves a little. All I'm saying is the most visible of group of DFO is from facebook and I don't prefer them is all.
>>
>>285734061
See, you are a asshole too, why are you saying other people are bad if you act like a idiot too?

No, i never posted on facebook and this is my first reply to you so i'm not being "defensive" about anything, i'm just saying everything has bad people in it, find a group of people that are not stupid or that you think are not stupid and go on with your life.
>>
File: DFO Ranger.webm (3 MB, 1358x580) Image search: [Google]
DFO Ranger.webm
3 MB, 1358x580
>>285703419
>>285703537
>>285703709
>>
>>285734753
Now it seems you are taking this personally?

Sorry for making you angry anon.
>>
File: 1424231495658.jpg (144 KB, 721x1024) Image search: [Google]
1424231495658.jpg
144 KB, 721x1024
>>
File: Playing Summoner in DFO.jpg (329 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Playing Summoner in DFO.jpg
329 KB, 1280x960
>Not playing Summoner
>>
File: 1424231759139.jpg (193 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
1424231759139.jpg
193 KB, 988x1500
>>
>>285735154
Pointing out you act like a idiot is not taking it personal.
>>
>>285734753
What's this guy so upset about? Is he an idiot?
>>
>>285735634
And what about my actions should have me labeled a "idiot"?
>>
>>285732497
Hes stupid for generalizing the whole dfo playerbase from looking at facebook

Thats like saying every journalist must be loud and obnoxious just because you saw oprah on tv
>>
>>285735432
>>285735287

have you guys ever heard the term dont explain the joke?
>>
>>285735885
I was talking about you, skipper. You're acting like an asshole for no reason and its making only you look stupid. You should stop posting.
>>
File: 1424245019275.jpg (9 KB, 242x250) Image search: [Google]
1424245019275.jpg
9 KB, 242x250
>>285735897
>>
>>285735885
"majority" is not the whole.
>>
>>285735848
Your reply sounded a little to much passive-aggressive, also implying i was from facebook just because i disagree with you.
>>
>>285736360
>having an autistic fit because somebody almost implied you're a casual

Never change
>>
File: spend money to make money.png (201 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
spend money to make money.png
201 KB, 400x600
What is everyone going to do when DFOG finally releases?
I think I'll spend some money to make some money.
>>
Judgin you freak for thinking Facebook is the only place where you can see and observe the western DFO fanbase
>>
>>285736360
>>285736078
>>285735154

holy shit but you are the one who is acting all defensive and offended while replying to every goddamn post
>>
>>285736768

First thing I'm going to do is play the game which seems to be a foreign concept around here right now.
>>
What's a fun fighter class to play? Or does fighter suck?
>>
>>285737007
> Or does fighter suck?

Only if its Male.
>>
>>285736360
Peace anon,

If I came off as passive-aggressive that was not my intention and for that I'm sorry.

My initial point was that from observing the facebook page, I do not prefer most of those who use it.

Not that the users are "idiots"
>>
>>285736768
Rush out my FP on my Asura and F.Grappler.
Try to get one of every subclass across two accounts.
>>
>>285736768
Make a Witch and a Titty Ranger

Then boost them along with Elementalist to 85
>>
>>285736768

restore my glacial master to its former glory

make a dark templar (or cry) if she isnt released
>>
>>285736768
Gonna level my crusader from alpha then level a M. Mage because i'm interested in gm now. Thinking of making M. grappler as well.
>>
>>285737205
Sure, if it was not intentional i understand, it's hard to judge it only in text.
>>
File: MFighter.png (86 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
MFighter.png
86 KB, 200x250
>People keep suggesting a shitty class like monk
>But not Male Grappler who is equally disabled
>>
>>285737236
>>285737384
>>285737439
>>285737516
>>285736931
After I make mahny I have to decide whether I cap a Monk, Avenger, or Zerker.
>>
>>285737731

both monk and m.grappler got buffs on korea, there is hope
>>
>>285737904

go with avenger, underplayed yet strong class
>>
>>285736768
Play for a couple hours, realize the fatigue system is designed around retard koreans who literally kill themselves because they have no self control, then stop playing.
>>
>>285737731
Monks are fun to play, you just need to tryharder than the other classes, m grappler is just bugged and shit iirc, right? That's the difference.
>>
>>285738039
I'm thinking that's gonna be the best choice.
But how will I ORAORAORA ?
>>
File: ss+(2015-03-05+at+12.12.01).png (7 KB, 714x130) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-03-05+at+12.12.01).png
7 KB, 714x130
>>285736909
>the one
>>
>>285738213
Make a monk as well? There will be like 10 character slots per account I think and there's no limit on accounts you can make so go nuts.
>>
>>285738213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvzLIvfgMvY&list=FLAU32

because
>>
>>285738168

Male grappler recently got a rather dramatic overhaul and are nothing to scoff at anymore. They still toss shit all fucking over the place in parties but they're a force to be reckoned with while soloing.

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=F0DD40872421A7FFC8F5913D001A5FC9E0B7&outKey=V126034c70116bec511bd31444681629b61ef4af8869bcd64ba4e31444681629b61ef&width=720&height=438

Ignore the god-gear and just savor how fluidly all of their skills transition into each other, male grappler is a sexy beast now.
>>
>>285738376
Holy fucking shit that's ballin.
>>
>>285738503
>. They still toss shit all fucking over the place in parties

Huh, the recent Male Grappler rework gives them the ability to control their grabs,
>>
>>285738376
"UHNGGGGGGG"
>>
>>285738625

Yeah, it helps, but it didn't completely negate it. Not that I'm saying they should, the class is way more fun as it is and we don't need a second F.grap.
>>
>>285738503
I know about the changes, that's why i'm gonna make one but i don't think we'll get it right now, i'm just sorry about my friends who will have to deal with it since f slayers will not be out.
>>
File: dnf_mage_by_chiminim-d4vcd9i.jpg (447 KB, 800x722) Image search: [Google]
dnf_mage_by_chiminim-d4vcd9i.jpg
447 KB, 800x722
this wait, knowing its so close, is the hardest wait of all
>>
how can the third most successful MMO financially take so much to release new classes?

at the current pace, we will see dragon knight, m.mage new classes and all of 2nd awakenings by 2018 or even later.

they have increased in update speed in the last years however, but still.
>>
>>285720429
>fatigue
literally why. why dont they use blitz
>>
>>285738798
and we don't need a second F.grap.

by that logic 75% of the subclasses shouldnt exist.
>>
File: 1425113130138.jpg (418 KB, 1200x524) Image search: [Google]
1425113130138.jpg
418 KB, 1200x524
>>285739107
Jesus christ that's adorable.
>>
>>285739198
>how can the third most successful MMO financially take so much to release new classes?

Because drawing animations, particles, effects. Knowing how they will affect PvP. Planning how to appeal to the playerbase. Bug testing takes a hefty amount of time.

I'd rather have Neople take time making quality classes than have another rushed class like Male Grappler was back then (The staff couldn't even believe how this class even got to the live server)
>>
>>285739265
Well from what i've heard, Nexon NA doesn't want them using their DFO assets so they had to make a new client. If I remember correctly, blitz was exclusive to NA so the new client would be similar to KR's and have fatigue instead. Hopefully they'll change it at a later date.
>>
File: 1368501799334.png (26 KB, 241x240) Image search: [Google]
1368501799334.png
26 KB, 241x240
>>285738503
I think I may have to main a M. grappler once these changes come to our client, because holy shit that was sick
>>
>>285739835
Arad had blitz points with events
>>
>>285740060
Burning Event

But not infinite fp that allows for infinite dungeon runs
>>
>>285739835
They don't need to change it, people get way too butthurt over FP when they haven't even played with it
>>
Tbh i dont mind the Facebook part, itd attract alot of people, even tho itd be alot of little shits attracted too bit STILL, if it keeps dfo around im koo wit it.

I was HARDCORE into dfo back in the day, in the " juicyfruit" guild, seems alot in the guild were beast.

Hell i say if /v/ niggas are really ACTUALLY gonna plau, we make a guild
>>
File: EX3Wk.jpg (205 KB, 622x800) Image search: [Google]
EX3Wk.jpg
205 KB, 622x800
>>285739641
would you an elementalist
>>
File: Spurdo.png (33 KB, 685x452) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo.png
33 KB, 685x452
>>285740269
>/joining a 4chan guild
>>
>>285729352
>if they don't do this we'll not have events for new content, we'll have to wait months until something new comes out in kdnf,
and how do you figure that's better than waiting months for them to decide we deserve content that already exists?
>>
>>285740327
>boobs
Disgusting. Get that away from me.
>>
>>285740327
If she asked nicely. I'm more a witch man myself.
>>
>>285740420
There's no way we'd ever have parity with korea anyway, localization takes took long, I don't know why people think that would ever be a thing

Anything is better than the shit we got with Nexon at this point
>>
>>285740513
Second awakening awaken a lot of things, anon.
>>
File: 1425348854609.jpg (102 KB, 741x592) Image search: [Google]
1425348854609.jpg
102 KB, 741x592
>>285740227
They don't need to but will probably be pressured into it by those people. I don't have a problem with it personally; it gives me an excuse to level up more than one character.
>>
>>285740420
I don't know, i think it's better, more events, people play more, maybe even event avatars, more xp, items, events are always good. Also, that's how any international server works, they release it with less content than the original so people can play it slowly receiving new content regularly until they catch up with the original. But thats the thing, they need to release new content, a thing nexon NA never did.
>>
>>285740689
China and Japan aren't even in the same spots with updates in Korea.
>>
>>285707140
>wanting to jump through incredibly small hoops, one of which is buying a korean cellphone

I would rather have some content held back while they test the system than have it all now and have the game fail hard.
>>
File: top lil.png (457 KB, 805x1001) Image search: [Google]
top lil.png
457 KB, 805x1001
>>285740998
>Were getting the REAL Anton raid

I'm sure glad we will never get to experience Northern shelter when it was fresh in korea.
>>
>>285740998
I agree. I'd rather the content be tested and perfected with KR than us getting a bunch of busted shit and lots of crashes.
>>
Oh god, I'm so hyped, I can't wait to go back to being a M.Launcher and wrecking all kinds of shit
>>
File: zerkroach.jpg (301 KB, 987x1500) Image search: [Google]
zerkroach.jpg
301 KB, 987x1500
>>
>>285740980
>>285740689
it's still better to be behind only a few months or however long it takes to translate things than some arbitrary ammount and have to beg for content that's ready to go. there's literally no reason to ration out something that's still being produced.

I know it's a shitty game to compare with but cosmic break was only like a week behind when I played it years ago.
>>
>>285736768
Play Glacial Master until the game actually releases then play Berserker
>>
>>285717293
Eh, kind of dissappointed now, I think I won't pay attention to this game anymore if this guy is right, fuck it
>>
Clasess I'm considering:
Female Fighter (most likely Nen Master)
Female Ranger (no idea which subclass)
Glacial Master (is he cold edgelord?)
I'm most interested in info about differneces between female ranger subclasses.
>>
>>285741859
He's not and you have no reason to believe he is.
>>
>>285738376
Oh dear god that looks so fucking fun
>>
File: 46678964_p0_master1200.jpg (465 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
46678964_p0_master1200.jpg
465 KB, 1200x1200
dat gap
>>
>>285741756

Stop speculating about things that have utterly zero official word about them yet, you're pulling things out of absolutely nowhere.
>>
>>285742076

Ranger is a subclass for Gunners.

Are you talking about Female Gunners? Because their subclasses follow the same general principal and concepts as their male counterparts.
>>
File: 46678964_p1_master1200.jpg (581 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
46678964_p1_master1200.jpg
581 KB, 1200x1200
>>285742153
>>
>>285738503
are they still shit in pvp?
>>
>>285742076
Female ranger? You mean gunner right?
>>
>>285740964
>more events, people play more, maybe even event avatars
and where is that content coming from? unless the localization team is wasting resources making original content instead of localizing, anything we get is going to be from the korean version. it's better to get everything that's availible and wait for new stuff to be translated than have it arbitrarily rationed out to us.

>that's how any international server works
you mean how bottom tier localizers like nexon work. even world of tanks gets patches only a few days later than the russian server.
>>
File: 46678964_p2_master1200.jpg (481 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
46678964_p2_master1200.jpg
481 KB, 1200x1200
>>285742445
>>
>>285742341
>>285742456
Checked wiki now. Yeah, I meant F. Gunner.
>>
File: ashtarte2.jpg (595 KB, 636x1181) Image search: [Google]
ashtarte2.jpg
595 KB, 636x1181
>>285742153
Summoner a best, but Battle Mage and Ashtarte are both great.
>>
>>285741756
Neople makes sure that all other version are behind to maintain interest.

You're too optimistic to believe we will be two months behind Korea. Even the 2nd most populated China is 5 months late
>>
File: 46678964_p3_master1200.jpg (402 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
46678964_p3_master1200.jpg
402 KB, 1200x1200
>>285742615
>>
>>285742452

They're not shit but they're not great either, just solidly smack dab in the middle of "Good enough if you're more skilled than your opponent" which is honestly where every class should be.
>>
>>285740269
>A /v/ guild

Sorry I think I enjoy not having cancer
>>
>>285742076
>>285742635

Ranger is stylish close range shooting / kicking, launcher is full-room covering long range artillery, mech is a pet class with robot armies and spitfire is autoattack spam and tacticool gadgets and grenades.
>>
>>285742635

Rangers:

Raw damage with auto attacks and insane crits with revolvers, heavily gear dependant

Launchers: Bigass sub weapons with various effects that are fairly simple to learn and use with less gear dependance than the other classes

Spitfires:

Bullet buffs or grenade tossing machines (At least the female versions are) with insane room clear

Mechanic:

Build mechs as females and endless jihad robots as males that fight for you as well as turrets and stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32N8hYljSug

Vid is a female spitfire
>>
>>285740269

there is always a /v/ guild and for some reason it never works out.
>>
>>285743152
Has a /v/ Guild ever worked in the history of this board?
>>
>>285743458

>Auto attacks

Holy fuck I've been playing too many games of Dota

I meant normal attacks
>>
>>285743593
The Vindictus group started here, went to /vg/, and is still alive. On both West and East, even. It's been through a few incarnations but it's still alive.
>>
>>285743465
It's because we realize we hate each other as individuals unlike our collective self on /v/.
>>
>>285743597

am I the only one who LOVES the design of creator (short hair and glasses) but doesnt like playing with a mouse?

suffering
>>
>>285743593
There was a 4chan guild in alpha that worked quite decently.

It has people from the outside though.
>>
>>285743961
Just mod it
>>
>>285742670
and even 5 months is still better than being multiple major patches behind. if your main server is on 2.16.1 you don't put your new server on 1.59.4 just so you can advertize a major update ahead.
>>
>>285743975
But whats the chance it will work for us and DFO?
>>
>>285742341
In general m. gunners are more explody whereas f. gunners are faster and more kicky. Does that make sense?
>>
I'm so tempted to make another CDNF account again just to scratch the itch. This wait is killing me.
>>
File: CDNF.jpg (166 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
CDNF.jpg
166 KB, 800x600
>>285745761
Way ahead of you.

This stamina system annoys me though.
>>
>>285745761
>>285746461
Is there tutorial for registering?
>>
>>285745761
>>285747023
It's really laggy, when you punch enemies and pickup drops there is a delay if you are not using a vpn, not really worth it. Also takes a while to download and log in.
>>
>>285747023
http://aux.gg/forum/index.php?/topic/188-cdnf-english-quick-start-guide/
>>
>>285745761
>>285746461
>>285747023
Was literally in the middle of installing this shit then i saw this>>285747287 and now my desire to install this shit just died. I can't take the fucking wait.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.