[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they fell for it >they fucking fell for it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>they fell for it

>they fucking fell for it
>>
>they trusted Gearbox because MUH HIIGARA
>>
>>285527320
>They thought Jace was real
>>
i was asleep

who fell for what
>>
>/v/irgins thinking Valve can count to three
>>
>>285528368
Nice meme my man

I was about to post this one myself, but you meat me to it XD
>>
>>285528664
I know you're upset friend but please refrain from shitposting, otherwise I will have no choice but to report you.
>>
Who even cares about Half Life 3 anymore?
They are already like 5 years too late.
>>
>>285528268
You fell asleep. You can thank Gaben for that. He protects you at nights
>>
>>285528664
You mean to say
>You beat MEME to it
Right?
>>
>>285527320
b8 is that you are you really back after all this time.
>>
look at it cancerous thread, LOOK AT IT
>>
File: 1425048866245.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1425048866245.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>285529553
>he actually expected a Half life 3 announcment

But guys, the conference is on the 3rd month 3rd day 3rd hour, guys, it's confirmed!
>>
People expected any announcement at all?

It's a business conference, guys. Other industries do this kind of shit all the time. It's nothing but workshops and networking with other people in the industry. Hell, barely any press were there. GDC isn't the place to announce games, E3 is.
>>
>>285528664
>this much asspain

you might want to use some type of moisturizer
>>
>>285529670
well it kinda did, so fuck off with you console assloving face.
>>
I hope ValvE just decides to put the game on Steam one day without announcing it or anything.
>>
>>285531556
at this point if someone told me that i would almost believe them

nothing out of valve seems orchestrated at all, just a bunch of people throwing random shit together like tf2 comics
>>
>>285530180
>he thinks every pc mustard out there gives a fuck about hl3 and everyone who criticizes valve must be a sonygger.

Valvedrones like you sicken me.
>>
So what actually did happen during the 3pm conference on the 3rd day of the 3rd month?

Was it just a massive middle finger to everyone expecting HL3?
>>
>>285534879
From what I gathered, it was an 'official' Source 2 announcement, even though we already knew about it beforehand, and some VR product that will compete with the Rift. Honestly who even cares about Half Life these days? Clearly not Valve.
>>
>>285535085
Eh, I never bothered to finish episode 2 so I don't really care either way. I just thought it would be surreal to actually have it announced.
>>
File: You trusted gaben.gif (947 KB, 250x127) Image search: [Google]
You trusted gaben.gif
947 KB, 250x127
When will they learn
>>
>>285529274

thank you based gaben

could you buff PA though she's kind of useless

thanks,
anon
>>
SOMETHING has to be announced alongside source 2. What's the point of officially announcing the engine now, when it's been public knowledge for ages, without a game to show it with?

It's probably going to be left 4 dead
>>
>>285536620
>It's probably going to be left 4 dead

No shit. If according to the leaked screenshots are true then tf2, l4d, dota, and hl2 were all being ported to source2.

I actually think it's going to be half life three since they announced each half life with the new engine.
>>
>>285528268
>who fell for what
Valve pulled a Rare and instead of delivering HL3 they delivered a game maker toy and told people to make it themselve.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.