[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a game franchise that you love so much you own every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: every kirby game ever.jpg (2 MB, 2559x1944) Image search: [Google]
every kirby game ever.jpg
2 MB, 2559x1944
is there a game franchise that you love so much you own every game from the series?
>>
File: every mario party.jpg (847 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
every mario party.jpg
847 KB, 2592x1944
also..

although its been gimmicky and downhill since 4... and ever since ndcube took over at 9 and the 3ds one its been utter unplayable shit.
>>
>>284592067
Paper Mario, even though half the series is mediocre to dogshit.
>>
>>284592067
>>284592195
that's nice but do you also own all the boxes? With manuals?
>>
>>284592067
I have every Pokemon Mainline Game, Super Smash, SMT (Persona included) , Total War, Anno, Jump'n run Super Mario, Mario Kart and every Sim City game.
>>
>>284592067
Where is rainbow curse?
>>
The total war series! Well, besides Atilla, I'm saving up for it.
>>
I used to own all the Halo games for 360 and PC. I lost 2 in a move.
Also have all the Gears games including Judgement.
>>
File: 1397884049027.png (99 KB, 660x557) Image search: [Google]
1397884049027.png
99 KB, 660x557
>>284592067
I own every main series Mario title, and all the Mario RPG's. I also own every Breath of Fire.
>>
File: gamecube games.jpg (2 MB, 2333x1750) Image search: [Google]
gamecube games.jpg
2 MB, 2333x1750
>>284592265
but there's only 4 games in the series
>>284592674
bought it online it should be here soon
>>
>>284592067
I have Ogre Battle (SNES), Ogre Battle 64 (N64), Tactics Ogre: TKoL (GBA), and Tactics Ogre: LUCT (PSP). I'm just missing the rare SNES/PS1 versions, and the non-translated Neo Geo Pocket game.

I also have Grandia (PS1), Grandia 2 (PS2), and Grandia 3 (PS2). I had the Dreamcast version of Grandia 2 back when I had a Dreamcast, but that's been sold. I've played Grandia Xtreme but never desired to pick it up.

I also have all the Rune Factory titles (although I can't find RF1) and all the Mega Man Zero titles.

Probably the oddest series that I always pick up is the Chocobo series. I have Chocobo's Dungeon 2 and Chocobo Racing on PS1, Chocobo Tales on DS, and Chocobo's Dungeon on Wii. The only other game in the "series" is Dice de Chocobo, which wasn't localized in NA, and a non-localized port of the Wii title to the DS.
>>
Not really, mainly because a lot of times the series will have one wacky off-genre game without exception.

Bayonetta I guess? That's cheating since I got both games at the same time.
>>
File: fire emblem.jpg (65 KB, 549x402) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem.jpg
65 KB, 549x402
also every fire emblem
>>
I've got every Star Fox game, including a ROM of unreleased Star Fox 2. I also have the VC version and a 64 ROM.

If SF U is good I'll buy a Wii U.
>>
>>284593901
>2000
Damn, Japan keeps their systems around.
>>
File: Professor-Farnsworth.png (37 KB, 630x507) Image search: [Google]
Professor-Farnsworth.png
37 KB, 630x507
>>284594071
>If SF U is good I'll buy a Wii U
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/291394/Star+Fox+for+Wii+U+won%27t+require+motion+controls/
>>
Ive got a physical copy of every pikmin game, including the ports
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.