[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never played Demon Souls, but after lurking /v/ for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Dark Souls.jpg (19 KB, 598x337) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls.jpg
19 KB, 598x337
I've never played Demon Souls, but after lurking /v/ for a long while I've come to the conclusion that when people bash on Dark Souls 2 they're just not being retro retards, the game in no way lived to the success of it's predecessor.
Can we just contemplate how good this game was? After seeing Bloodborne, it just doesn't feel right, the setting and the story. Let's just hope for a Dark Souls 3 that's actually as good as the 1st one.
>>
>>283963018
>After seeing Bloodborne, it just doesn't feel right
Dark Souls was a shift after Demon's Souls as well. Miyazaki's Souls trilogy is Demon's, Dark and Bloodborne. He went straight to Bloodborne from Dark Souls and didn't touch Dark Souls 2. Don't be desperate for rehashes and instead be pleased that the guy who brought us games as good as Demon's and Dark Souls is again trying something different with a spiritual successor in Bloodborne.
>>
>>283964015
Is Demon Souls worth picking up?
>>
>>283965285
Yes
>>
>>283965285

Most worthwhile of the series.
>>
>>283965285
Definitely. It's different to Dark Souls but it's better in as many ways as it's worse. Both games hold up excellently against each other.
>>
>Bloodborne's setting and story just don't -feel- right!
Uh, that's because it's a different setting and story entirely you bumblefuck.
>>
>>283965285
YES. Best in Souls Series. Does not turn to shit half way through like Dark Souls after acquiring lords vessel
>>
>>283965595
>Uh, that's because it's a different setting and story entirely you bumblefuck.
Wear-wolfs/Zombies and Probably Vampires

No.
>>
>>283963018
People hate anything here once it become too popular for them.
Bloodbore is a Sony exclusive so they can "love" it again to feel unique and specul.
>>
I know the game is called Bloodborne but the blood in the game is just stupid and disgustingly exaggerated.
>>
>>283965843
>No
What are you saying no to? Speak like an adult junior.
>>
Demon' Soul was groundbreaking. Dark Souls was put over that foundation. DaK2 was a copy made by other guy, not Miyasaki. Bloodborne is the third part in what we would consequently call the Miyasaki god-tier trilogy. Idiots will want another Dark Souls... Oh, but I forgot that first souls game of /v/ was DaS.
>>
>>283966445
And thats why I love it.
>>
>>283967063
>le edgy teen jpg.
>>
>>283963018
Just play Demon's Souls you sperglord
>>
>>283966445
>The thematic element of the game is emphasised!
No shit.
>>
>>283967260
I don't own a PS3
>>
File: 1423867503390.jpg (84 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1423867503390.jpg
84 KB, 490x490
>>283963018
DaS2 > DaS

Stay mad faggot... We don't care, were busy fighting on the Iron Keep bridge for hours on end in epic fight clubs.

Remember Lost Izalith and The Bed of Chaos? Lol, I think DaS2 was a definite improvement.

>But muh B team and soul memory
Waaaaahhhhh, wahhhhhhhh... My life is over!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.