[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the deal with so many games coming out that can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
So what's the deal with so many games coming out that can be described with the words "survival game with building?"
>>
whats the deal with airline food
>>
>>283898057
what wow did to mmos
cod to fps
and minecraft to this
>>
>>283898137
>minecraft
I look at games like The Forest, DayZ, Rust, Stranded Deep and Unturned and don't really think of Minecraft, sure they have some similarities, but I don't really consider Minecraft to be the trend setter of the "survival game with building."

Minecraft is more a "building game with half assed survival."
>>
>>283898106
What is the deal with airline food?

I've never been on a plane before, is there something up with it or what?
>>
Take two of the biggest indie hits of the last 5 years, mash them together, try to have a bigger hit. It's not rocket science.

DayZ and all its copycats are garbage though. They claim survival but they mean murder simulator.
>>
File: bane.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>283898057
CRASHING THIS HOUSE
>>
>>283898339
>incoming ramble
I see it as they actually improved on the theme of survival and building n whatnot, but theres too many coming out too fast with not enough innovation, but more likely they're not even finished,early access is just helping the market get flooded, not that minecraft was finished,but it was the only thing around
>>
File: 1388183352481.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1388183352481.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>283898106
>>
Source/location of OP's image? Sorry, but it's much more interesting than the thread topic.
>>
>>283898964
Hotel in Costa Rica, this is what the inside of the plane part looks like.
>>
>>283898057
Modern netizens like us just want to get primal sometimes. We have insatiable wanderlust. This is the only out.
>>
File: plane lunches.jpg (161 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
plane lunches.jpg
161 KB, 1000x1000
>>283898106
>>
>>283899303
I don't get it.
>>
>>283898397
Airline food has a reputation for being bad. Asking what the deal with it is is kind of a go-to joke for bad stand-up comedians, or at least it was until Jerry Seinfeld turned it into a joke about bad stand-up comedians.

>>283898106
The pressurized air changes the taste of the food, which is already cafeteria tier, you can't taste as extreme tastes so it seems bland, or bitter, or whatever.
>>
>>283899303
So is this a joke about that Korean Air flight that got shot down?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.