[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nintendos new handheld is as or even less powerful than smart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 13
File: yamauchi.jpg (18 KB, 391x480) Image search: [Google]
yamauchi.jpg
18 KB, 391x480
>nintendos new handheld is as or even less powerful than smart watches and costs more, no charger
>top games are decades old rehashes
>'new' games are the same old repackaged formulas
>keeps pushing gimmicky shit to scam soccer moms and manchildren
>full jew on youtube
>full jew on reviews
>full jew on amibos that absolutely nothing and have the shittiest build quality

yamauchi is spinning in his grave, he would've never allowed this to happen
>>
Yamauchi would have been all for the jewing. He also would have supported new gimmicks although he might've been unsatisfied with how little actual use the gamepad gets. Basically you're a retard.
>>
>>283796310

>Yamauchi would have been all for the jewing

do you even know who he was you nintoddler?
>>
File: Reader.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Reader.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>283796616

>gimmick is not part of the original console which by far the best handheld in the history of gaming
>>
>>283796802
Missing the point
>>
File: 1424220006381.png (350 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1424220006381.png
350 KB, 600x600
>>283796802

>gimmick is not part of the original console

Like Amiibo? Which is a better value e-reader.

>by far the best handheld in the history of gaming

It's not even the best in the Game Boy line and you mention rehashes when the GBA had at least 4 Mario ports with no new Mario platformer of it's own nad it's best Pokemon games were remakes.

Not to mention the hardware itself was shit until the SP.

>ABLOO BLOO BLOO MUH 3DS CHARGER THAT'S BEEN AROUND SINCE THE DSi

Try buying batteries for the GBA.
>>
>>283796123
>nintendos new handheld is as or even less powerful than smart watches and costs more,
Source?
>>
You guys know Iwata cares more about games than Yamauchi ever did, right? He fucking insulted Sqaure's legendary RPGs, and the genre as a whole, just because he was pissed off at something that was his fault in the first place. Someone like Shiggy or Iwata would never do that.
>>
File: 1419246194785.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1419246194785.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>283796123
>>283796310
>>283796616
>>283797417
ITT OP GETS BTFO
>>
Some Neogaf insider described the 3DS successor's screen as, and I'm paraphrasing, "Higher than most think, but lower than some want."
>>
File: 1421998735899.gif (2 MB, 320x168) Image search: [Google]
1421998735899.gif
2 MB, 320x168
>itt: kids try to justify their retarded purchases

>>283797417
>Like Amiibo?

good luck using that shit without the massive retarded gimmicky controller
>>
>>283798410

Or the N3DS?
>>
>>283796123

Yamauchi never had a problem with using outdated technology. If he did, the Gameboy and Game & Watch would have never existed.
>>
>rehashes
Because they know nobody will buy W101, Splatoon, or Xenoblade.
>>
>>283798748
This, as sad as it is.
>>
>>283798140
/thread, Yamauchi was a business man first, and someone who cared about games a distant second. You guys are retards.
>>
>>283798748
>>283800127
Nintendo made their own fucking bed though. People today only treat them as a company to get their nostalgia fix, nothing more. Things like Xenoblade, Bayonetta 2, W101, Devil's Third, and other released and soon to be released games bomb hard because they trained their fanbase to only buy their same 4 core IPs. This shitty mentality is bolstered by things like MM3D and the Ruby and Sapphire remakes selling so well in comparison to other, newer things like what I already mentioned.
>>
>>283796123
What you are witnessing is the death of a console company turned into a studio.
Happened to Sega
>>
>>283796424

You obviously dont
>>
>>283796123
>>full jew on reviews
Nintendo is the only company that does not give shekels to reviewers.
>>
>>283801107
Not just them, probably most Japanese devs in general.
>>
>>283800847
xenoblade will bomb harder than titanic because its new3ds exclusive
>>
>>283796123
>new gold and silver reprints of amiibos for more autism bucks
>NoA marketer literally calling Americans stupid and disregarding customers
>region lock in 2015

Fuck these guys
>>
>>283797417
You also forgot that the GBA was had tons of SNES remakes on it.
>>
OP is a retard, Nintendo's next gen plans are as follows:

>Announce 3DS and Wii U successor as a platform for games rather than actual hardware
>Explain that this scalable architecture can be used on multiple types of hardware
>Also reveal that from now on, games on their platform will be infinitely backwards compatible, starting with the 3DS and Wii U
>Older systems like DS, N64, GBA, and Wii will be added at a later date
>Finish by announcing that you never need to rebuy anything, and that everything will be tied to your NNID from now on
>Finally reveal the current models of the 3DS and Wii U successors, which will follow an Apple-like yearly upgrade pattern

Also, all of what I'm saying is backed up by things Nintendo themselves have said in the past on the matter. None of it is baseless speculation.
>>
>>283801762
>All those SNES remakes
>on a handheld with two less buttons than an SNES

Who honestly thought this was a good idea
>>
>>283801995
Well they sold a shit ton. From what I've heard the Final Fantasy games were big sellers.
>>
File: 1423964469454.jpg (43 KB, 733x398) Image search: [Google]
1423964469454.jpg
43 KB, 733x398
Yamauchi chose Iawata as his successor, he brought this on his own company.
>>
>>283802257
This doesn't take into account the debts of each company, or how much each has in assets. The sonygger that made this a month ago was wrong then, and still wrong now. Do you even know what bankruptcy is?
>>
>>283801948
>which will follow an Apple-like yearly upgrade pattern
I will break my wii u and all of my nintendo games if this is true, I refuse to support anything like apple.
>>
>>283796123
Japan is nepotism and tradition incarnate.

Yamauchi and Iwata are one demon with two heads.
>>
File: 1380926129947.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1380926129947.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>283796123
Okay, so let's say the prophecy that has been predicted since the late 1980s finally comes true and Nintendo closes its doors. So, some questions I would like answers to:
-Where do the IPs go? Does Nintendo develop for the Xbox, PS, PC or all three?
-Would it still be worth purchasing a console if these games are no longer exclusive to Nintendo? Would be still be asshurt about Bayo 2 and look into purchasing games like Splatoon, Codename: Steam and Wonderful 101?
-Since Nintendo is no longer a company, who can /v/ point a finger at and say "It's okay when X does it!"?
-Who will Sony and Microsoft look to for ideas about innovating their consoles, but most importantly make them lots of money?
>>
>>283802453
>sonygger must have made this
>chart that says Sony has 50% chance of going bankrupt too

You're not too bright kiddo
>>
File: Cd9NW2V.png (218 KB, 320x419) Image search: [Google]
Cd9NW2V.png
218 KB, 320x419
>>283798140
Here's the quote:
"[People who play RPGs are] "depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games." "

>>283802257
Nigga Nintendo could lose $250 million per year and survive until 2050. They are full of money, not because of the recent Wii U and 3DS sales, but because they've been investing their profits since the the early 20th century. Yamauchi even was, for some years, the richest man of Japan, which is full of wealthy businessmen
>>
>>283802963

I haven't seen such a stupid post in quite a while
>>
>>283796123
I will say this again and again. THere is absolutely no reason to buy the New 3ds.

>b-but muh processing
No reason to shell out hundreds to make it a bit faster.

Stick with the regular 3DS. I bet the idiots who bought the New 3DS also bought the DSi
>>
Will nintendo drop the 3D next handheld gen?
>>
>>283803272
>[People who play RPGs are] "depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games

Fuck this guy.
>>
>>283801948
that sounds interesting anon. do you have any sources on the quotes from Nintendo that lead you to your theory?
>>
>>283803590
Who knows?

I'm personally mostly wondering if Nintendo ever again will give game developers some reasonably high end hardware to work with. And maybe a decent operating system and SDK...

The gadgets just don't compensate for the absence of it.
>>
>>283803590
I'm gonna assume yes but I wouldn't be surprised if they're stubborn about it. I'm hoping best case yes so it lowers the production costs and worst case is they offer two forms (one 3D capable the other not).
They didn't really utilize it all that well and I think they know that or I hope so at least
>>
>>283803965
>implying he's wrong
Hit a nerve?
>>
>>283804071
They would do so much better if their gimmicks didn't drive up their costs.
>>
>>283803997
We only had device-based relationships with consumers in the past. As we were connected with a single consumer differently on different devices, we had some natural problems.

While we have tried to achieve, among other things, software-driven connectivity between handheld devices and consoles, handheld devices and consoles were in principle separated completely in terms of our ability to connect with our consumers. In addition, we tried to encourage consumers to upgrade from an existing handheld device to a new handheld device, or from an existing console to a new console, by providing backward compatibility that enabled them to take their software assets from their existing system. However, we became disconnected with our consumers with the launch of each new device as we could only form device-based relationships.
>>
>>283803965
This was said in an interview in 1999, after Square and Enix left Nintendo and joined forces with Sony. Yamauchi of course was losing his head, since RPGs were a major genre in Japan back in the days
>>
>>283804215
-Not that Anon, but that's a quote from Iwata himself
>>
>>283804215
Holy fuck I've never read this, does this mean I'll never need to pay an "upgrade fee" for software again?
>>
>>283804294
That's pretty funny. Especially considering Yamauchi was the one that got Sony into the gaming industry in the first place.
>>
>>283803272
lol, and now, in 2015, what are Nintendo fans looking foward to the most? XENO-FUCKING-BLADE. Which games sell the best on the 3DS? FUCKING JRPGs.
>>
>>283801295
>reading comprehension
He obviously means Xenoblade X
>>
>>283804205
>Gimmicks driving up costs is holding them back!
It's like you're too fucking young to remember the wii and the DS, you dense cunt.
>>
>>283804215
This man is full of shit and marketing.

They did NOT really do what he said in many ways, despite Wii U being a console where you could play older games.

And they haven't done much that is consumer- or even developer-friendly, really not. Why would we want a "relationship" with them...?
>>
>>283801948
Are you really this delusional?
>>
>>283804880
Those were cheap gimmicks that paid off
3D and the Wii U pad are expensive gimmicks that didn't pay off (I guess you could argue the 3D was a selling point but no where near as big as the motion controls or dual screen)
I'm also not saying the 3DS is selling poorly
>>
>>283803120
>what is a direct comparison
You don't seem to bright either.
Fuck consolewar shit though, that guy was the first one to mention sony, which doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>283804880
Motion controls and touchscreens aren't expensive, tablets and portable 3D screens are, dumbshit.
>>
>>283804215
>>283804313
Holy shit, wow. I had no idea that Iwata said this.I really hope that they can get their Virtual Console situation sorted out, they royally fucked it up this generation. Splitting systems so that Wii U only had SNES,NES,GBA and 3DS only having NES,GBC,and GBA was so fucking retarded. Not even having N64 as an option on the Wii U when the Wii had it is embarrassing as well.

I really hope they can create a virtual console that contained everything from NES until now and including the handhelds. Please don't fuck this up Nintendo.
>>
>>283804934
>1) Iwata said in the past they're working on a common arcitecture for future software to make ports easier and to get games out at a faster pace
>2) This would naturally follow given 1)
>3) Read >>283804215
>4) DS and Wii are getting digital releases on the Wii U, and give the other points this would only make sense. Not to mention GBA, SNES, and NES games are already on both the 3DS and Wii U
>5) Again, read the quote
>6) This one is obvious, look how many DS and 3DS iterations we have, they're yearly at this point anyway
>>
>>283804085
Honestly I can't speak for their handheld since that's always been underpowered, but I think with the WiiU now under their belt and all their devs properly into HD, there's a good chance they'll go for a gimmickless console next. They have acknowledged themselves that they haven't really used the gamepad all that much, and even still I feel like the U was a transition from the gimmicky Wii towards a more modern console. I don't know it's all speculation on my end but I wouldn't be surprised to see another gamecube, something that still won't be $500 on release, but still powerful.
The thing about the WiiU is, if it was $200 at launch, with just a pro controller, I probably would have bought it day 1 with how many games i have for it now. I just don't use the gamepad
>>
I just want a normal fucking handheld again, no dual screens bs.
In fact, an anon once posted a concept design of the next Nintendo handheld where the bottom screen was detachable, allowing for traditional games to be developed for the system, all while being backwards compatible with 3DS games so they don't enrage anyone.
>>
>>283805519
Personally, I don't mind having a foldable dual screen.

But I'd like it not all to be sub-par components. A decent screen size and resolution, decent CPU / GPU, replaceable battery, and some ergonomy would be nice...
>>
>>283805512
Yeah I agree. It just seems that they have no idea what to do because they feel that they can't currently compete with MS and Sony directly so they use gimmicks and shit like that.
They might have to do a complete rebranding for their next console in the sense that it is on par with PS4/Bone and they don't have any gimmicks. On top of that launch it with only one old Nintendo IP and supplement it with 2-3 new IPs and invest in some marketing with it and get actual 3rd party support. It's going to be a huge uphill battle for whatever the Wii U's successor is though

The flipside is they just bow out of the console war and stick with handhelds or a sort of hybrid type of deal.
>>
>>283805223
I'd like to see VC be much more active as well, and they're clearly working on it. I really think they didn't have all the quirks of their own system worked out for the first couple years of these devices though. I mean only Ambassador 3DS' have GBA games on them and even then they don't have any real VC funtions on them, they're just there. Which leads me to believe that they haven't been able to wrangle with that software issue until recently.

People really need to remember, Nintendo is easily the smallest of the Big 3 hardware manufacturers, and they don't have massive operations outside of gaming to support them. They need to develop, publish and license games, as well as work on their own hardware and software. I'm not saying we should excuse any faults because of this, but it's something to keep in mind.
>>
>>283805748
A better OS too. Fucking hell is the 3DS UI slow.
>>
>>283806093
I'd like them to remain personally. Call me a Nintendrone or whatever but I consistently like the games they put out. The biggest thing that they may be afraid of is anything above a $300 price tag for a console. I think if they would have beefed up the WiiU and gave it an actual architecture upgrade from the Wii, dropped the gamepad and put 100 dollars into the system it would have been a decent bit more powerful and much more attractive to devs.

>>283806380
Not with the N3DS.
That's a hardware issue not a software one.
>>
>>283796123
>costs more
please stop this epic meme

a new phone costs 1000 USD in my country, a new 3DS costs less than half of that
>>
>>283796123
>nintendos new handheld is as or even less powerful than smart watches and costs more, no charger

Just like the gameboy?
>>
>>283805464
>This one is obvious, look how many DS and 3DS iterations we have, they're yearly at this point anyway
It's not obvious. Apple devices have an upgrade model designed to gradually make older models more and more obsolete with every new release, to the point where they cannot run any new app from the app store, and what they can run has framerate problems. Nintendo's upgrades, historically, have provided consistency in support between platforms for periods of 6-8 years at a time. It's a very, very different model
>>
>>283806093
The hybrid would actually be the greatest idea.

They would be able to completely focus on one thing rather than splitting the library across two systems.
>>
Yamauchi didn't even like video games

He was a businessman
>>
>>283806542
Yeah that's the thing I hate.
Even in the US, phones, by themselves, cost upwards of $600
You just don't pay that due to contracts.
But people just think they ACTUALLY cost less than $200 to make
>>
>>283806380
Oh yes, I too very much dislike the 3DS OS.

Single tasking, bloated (well, for the hardware in question) piece of crap...
>>
>>283806380
That's because the 3DS hardware is literally a clock attached to a potato battery
>>
>>283801295
>Already over 1.5 million New3DS sold
>in less than a week
>bomb cuz exclusive.
>>
>>283806542
>a new phone costs 1000 USD in my country, a new 3DS costs less than half of that
... what is this nonsense?

My phone, including shipping and with no contract, was 150USD, and it has definitely a lot more processing power and a much better screen than a 3DS... apart from many other better features (camera, touch screen, ...).
>>
>>283806380
The original 3DS has a 270Mhz dual-core
My fucking RasPi pushes more flops
>>
>>283796123
Youtube hurts them a lot though.
Fucking early access unfinished game can sell ~50k units in a midnight because TotalCancer of Pewdickbutt makes a video about them, so what about Nintendo games which are supposed to be "quality" titles?

They prove again and again that they don't know what are they doing.
>>
>>283806461
Don't get me wrong I feel the same way but the current public opinion of the Wii U is it isn't worth it. I think we'll get another console out of them but that could potentially be the last one if it sells like the Wii U

>>283806704
If it does happen I'm hoping it's "it's just so crazy it works" type of deal because it could potentially backfire and confuse the fuck out of the general population like the Wii U

I think bottom line is they need a somewhat powerful console, strong marketing like the Wii had iirc, and some new IPs that cater to the general masses whether that's through 3rd party support or they snipe some devs or something. Their handheld doesn't have these problems it just need games and a decent price point and everything works out for it regardless of marketing and power
>>
>>283807074
>My phone, including shipping and with no contract, was 150USD, and it has definitely a lot more processing power and a much better screen than a 3DS... apart from many other better features (camera, touch screen, ...).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You know how they debit money from your bank account every month for your phone service? Part of that bill is paying for your $600 phone. You got duped and you didn't even know it, holy shit.
>>
>>283806704
>The hybrid would actually be the greatest idea.

And a massive failure if you've any idea of how Nintendo's handheld market was a success. The handhelds need to be low cost so families can have more than one per household.

They can avoid splitting the library by having both console and handheld share mostly the same library while selling at both low and higher price points rather than just one.
>>
>>283807118
Their youtube policies are really fucking retarded. It's not like they have cinematic games to worry about. If anyone would benefit from youtube playthroughs is nintendo.
>>
>>283807263
No, they don't.

I have a prepaid SIM card from a provider I chose. I could use the phone without it, too (not as a phone, but for gayms and wlan internet access and so on).

I did NOT get the phone from a provider, it was a simple sale.
>>
>>283807149
Yeah if the 3DS has proved one thing, it's no matter how rough a start something has, all it really needs is games to succeed.
Honestly they've been working towards this "just games" angle and I think it could pay off if they make a console to follow that idea, at least for the core gamers. The problem these days is that the Wii U isn't marketed as "A home media player" unlike the Xbone and PS4.
I know so many families who will not buy a single game, but bought Xbones and PS4s because they saw an ad on how great of a multifunction device they are.
It's like the PS2 all over again.
>>
>>283807263
You're a fucking retard since you don't seem to know what "no contract" means.
>>
>>283807513
>all it really needs is games to succeed.
*pokemon
All it really needs is pokemon.
>>
>>283806093
>On top of that launch it with only one old Nintendo IP and supplement it with 2-3 new IPs and invest in some marketing with it and get actual 3rd party support.
This is not a good idea. Nintendo's entire established audience wants and expects Nintendo games. Nintendo is structured in such a way that they can have a large amount of software projects running at once. If they stop making those games and try to court 3rd parties (as if this is somehow mutually exclusive?) the console will be the biggest flop in Nintendo history. Not to mention the question of whether they can actually convince Sony and Microsoft customers to switch just because they have the same dumb multiplats now.
>>
>>283807708
It succeeded far before pokemon though.
I do agree I am amazed by the massive amount of units pokemon ships.
>>
>>283806746
>Even in the US, phones, by themselves, cost upwards of $600
No. Just no. And if they did, you could still import a phone from anywhere else.

Comparable processing power and a better screen in a phone is like $80-100, retail price, with global shipping. And that's with all the extra functionality such a phone has.
>>
>>283803506
the only reason to buy the n3ds is if you are a new user
>>
E3 is right around the corner, where's all the "leakers" that usually come around here that fill our heads with hype and lies? I'm sort of anticipating it this time.
>>
File: 1401950391842.jpg (62 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1401950391842.jpg
62 KB, 768x576
>>283796616
>you have to be 18 to enjoy consoles weaker than phones and shit-tier game series consisting of nothing but rehashes
I bet you think Zelda makes you LEL OMG SO NURDEE and Pokemon is LIEK DE BEST THING EVER ZOMGG XDD right?
>>
>>283808970
He's calling him underaged because he didn't realize they've always done this.
You couldn't tell because you're shitposting.
>>
>>283808970
evan, simply evan :^)
>>
>>283808172
I said launch you numbnuts not drop completely
You're not going to win over new customers with just Zelda, Mario, DK, etc. Also the general masses have proven to be fickle time and time again from dropping the Wii from jumping ship from MS to Sony this gen. Also not just multiplats from 3rd parties but some exclusives or timed ones. Multiplats sell consoles just look at the PS4.
Nintendo can't survive on their audience alone which is shown with the Wii U sure they could try to go back to their roots but I don't think that'll be enough to win those people back
>>
>>283801995
Don't forget the shit audio quality
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oePQd4GO8pc
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avyasO9uqfo
>>
>>283809469
>Also not just multiplats from 3rd parties
Multiplats are more or less all third parties have. It's been this way since last gen. And if it's third party exclusives you want, Nintendo actually has a lot of them. And they don't sell either.
>Multiplats sell consoles just look at the PS4.
Sure. But multiplats also provide no reason whatsoever for customers to switch platforms

Nintendo doesn't need to change the kind of games they're providing. They need to build on what they already have. If you remove Nintendo games, substitute third party games, the platform will be DoA. Guaranteed.
>>
>>283804215
This quote makes me feels safe about buying Shante and Xenoblade 3D digitally.
>>
>>283802453
No sonygger made this you dumb fucking cunt, it's a from a website that calculates it and gives you this graph. Whether it's reliable or not I don't care or know, stop always flinging shit around you cunt
>>
>>283810135
>>Nintendo doesn't need to change the kind of games they're providing

The Wii U says otherwise it has nothing but Nintendo games and it's selling like shit
Also like I said the successor needs shit to supplement Nintendo's first party stuff not drop the first party stuff completely. The PS4 initially sold due to "at least we're not MS" and is continuing to sell due to multiplats
The public image of Nintendo consoles, for the average consumer, is shit atm there's no denying that and that's due to the Wii U being underpowered and having no multiplats for it

Nintendo needs to change their ways or hope by some miracle people will stop buying into AAA multiplat stuff and gain a sudden interest for their IPs
>>
File: 1423847035107.png (81 KB, 260x254) Image search: [Google]
1423847035107.png
81 KB, 260x254
>http://www.dromble.com/2015/02/04/what-do-game-developers-want-from-a-future-next-generation-nintendo-handheld/

>All these devs stealthily or even openly describing a Vita
>>
>>283811657
>And yet they still won't make Vita games
>We want the Nintendo Vita because it would actually sell
Well fuck
>>
>>283812027
Most of them are actually devving for the Vita, actually. Only WayForward are huge Nintendo shills, with good reason.
>>
I bought a New 3DS at launch like an idiot. I had to get the Monster Hunter one. It doesn't work. The buttons don't work, the touch screen works, but only half the time. I didn't notice the buttons thing till after I transferred my old 3DS's data over either. So now I've got a brick with all my saves and I can't play any of them. I hate everything.
>>
>>283810874
>Nintendo needs to change their ways or hope by some miracle people will stop buying into AAA multiplat stuff and gain a sudden interest for their IPs

After all this AAA fiasco? Nintendo it's starting to look like the "lesser of two evils"
>>
File: 1352079025437.png (146 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1352079025437.png
146 KB, 500x500
>>283802257

Is this the Michael Pachter O'Meter?
>>
>>283796616
>you have to be 18 to post here

>plays nintendo games

Pick 2nd option, underaged b&
>>
>>283796123
>caring about a has-been company

Why?
>>
They need to change their release times to be around half of the traditional cycle. Like release new hardware in 2017, 4 or so years before Sony and MS do. That will shake things up.
>>
>>283814121
They need to actually you know, make that hardware more powerful than their successors first. Releasing a "PS4 Plus" in 2017 that can actually hit 1080p @60fps with the same level of graphics would sell fairly well to the casual I'd assume. Assuming its marketed properly. That gives them a full 4 years of being on top graphically.
>>
>>283812932
>>283813223

>sonyggers get off of school to come on /v/ and start shitposting.

Go cry over The Order some more.
>>
>>283814697
They're going with the yearly upgrade thing, mark my words.
>>
>>283814697
>would sell fairly well to the casual I'd assume.
It wouldn't. Dreamcast failed and died despite being more powerful than the hardware out at the time because Sega had built itself a reputation for not having broadly popular software.

The other anon in this thread is right, they need consistent releases.
>>
>>283806542

this is some next level retardation, off yourself faggot
this is why you cant mention nintendo without sucking dicks or get flamed, nintendo is nothing but a shit company cashing on nostalgia of their once great deeds
>>
>>283806542
Wow you live in a shit country then. A prepaid no contract phone costs as cheap as $30 here. Touchscreen and android.
>>
>>283801948
This is all happening, I can say with confidence.
>>
File: 1422156309692.jpg (27 KB, 450x358) Image search: [Google]
1422156309692.jpg
27 KB, 450x358
>>283801948
That sounded so good up until the Apple shit.
>>
>>283817657
Iwata is and always has been a fan of Apple and their model. This will be evident in the near to medium future.
>>
>>283811657
At least they pretty much all said better screen.
>>
>>283803272
>"[People who play RPGs are] "depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games." "

Well he's not really wrong but there's also nothing wrong with that especially when it applies to most game enthusiasts.
>>
>>283818079
This.
>>
>Nintendo
>account based

They're going to fuck it up. Mark my words.
>>
>>283803272
>depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games

Oddly accurate.
>>
>>283814782
b-but sony
clock
work
>>
>>283821667
Well, quit being sonyggers then. Easy.
>>
>tfw he was killed by the yakuza
>>
File: xxccccd.jpg (127 KB, 1084x581) Image search: [Google]
xxccccd.jpg
127 KB, 1084x581
Nintendo is on the rise
>>
>>283822534
Yamauchi or Yokoi?
>>
they need more themes on the 3ds
>>
Do dood odood odo odoodoo do

the funneral theme for nnitntnedo going bakrupt.
>>
>>283796123

>all of this is true

And I own a Wii U and 3DS, but haven't bought anything for either since Smash. Sad how the drones in this thread are getting ass blasted instead of being real and speaking with their wallets.
>>
>>283812487
What 'button thing'??
>>
>>283824787

Are you drunk?
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.