[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Sakurai possibly be a sociopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: sakurai.jpg (50 KB, 660x439) Image search: [Google]
sakurai.jpg
50 KB, 660x439
He exhibits all of the signs:

>He's a pathological liar (he claims Bayonetta won the ballot, and he said he was worried about having too many FE characters).

>He's a total control freak. Just read this article: http://thekenpire.com/2014/11/22/masahiro-sakurai-the-control-freak-smash-bros-mastermind/

> He's got a massive ego, naming his company after himself and only putting characters he likes rather than what the fans want (he was a big Bayo fan before the ballot. He was also a fan of Shulk, a virtual nobody who somehow got in.)

I recently took a psychology course at my college, and based on what I've learned, I think dubbing Sakurai a sociopath is a fair assessment. He exhibits all the signs, and his power in Nintendo is only growing; sociopaths always show a lust for power. I really hope he isn't in charge of development for Sma5h, for all our sakes.
>>
File: 1449133673847.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1449133673847.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>took one psych course
>now thinks he can assess people based on a few things they do and diagnose them
Every fucking time.
>>
Could anon possibly be a colossal flaming faggot?

He exhibits all of the sings:

>he's a pathological cocksucker (once sucked 4 cocks simultaneously, it was awkward for all parties but it happened)

>He took a psych course and is trying to diagnose people he never met

>He's got a massive lust for cock, naming his dog Blumpkin and only blowing dicks he likes rather than what the masses want (he was into niggers before the president was one. He was also a fan of chinks, with practically negative cocks that somehow get in

I recently took a faggotology course at my college, and based on what I've learned, I think dubbing OP a faggot is a fair assessment. He exhibits all the signs, and his power over cocks is only growing; faggots always show a lust for cock. I really hope he isn't in charge of development for small children, for all our sakes
>>
Anon you and I both know you're overreacting. We both know this is stupid. We both feel like you're making yourself look like a failed psychology major. Why don't you breath, drink some water and calm the fuck down about smash
>>
File: 1413729904760.jpg (30 KB, 252x226) Image search: [Google]
1413729904760.jpg
30 KB, 252x226
>>321260332
>naming his company after himself
>Sora
>Sakurai
>>
File: Have you.jpg (8 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
Have you.jpg
8 KB, 292x173
Have you ever made a game that wasn't a piece of shit?
>>
perhaps

perhaps op is cocksucking faggot
>>
Why does everyone assume Bayo winning the ballot is a lie?
>>
Do you have any proof that Bayonetta DIDN'T win the ballot?
>>
>claims bayonetta won the ballet
which she essentially did. Could you see Nintendo using Goku or whoever the fuck else?

>says he was worried about FE characters
which he was, and the dev team assured him otherwise

>massive ego, only put in characters he liked
or maybe he just thought the things he personally likes would make good ideas?
>>
>>321260332
my one regret is that this game came out on the 3ds as well

if not for that then just imagine what we could have had
>>
No, anon, but I think YOU'RE a sociopath for being a bitchy whiny bitch over rosters.
>>
>>321260332
>I recently took a psychology course

This is as fedora as you can get.

Tell me more about the evils or religion.
>>
OP is a massive faggot who is still salty about Bayonetta.
>>
>>321260332
Mad smash fag is mad
>>
Is it even possible to be successful without exhibiting the tendencies of a sociopath?
>>
>>321260332
Half truth =/= lie
>>
The better question is "is kojima a sociopath"

The answer is yes
>>
>>321265058
The better question is "Is George Lucas a sociopath"

The answer is no, he is just retarded
>>
>>321260332
>recently took a psychology course
Just like you would not be a biologist for taking a cellular biology class, you are not a psychologist for taking one psych course.
There are innumerable intricacies that would come into play with upper level classes, similar to any degree.
>>
Why is it that specifically only k rool bandwagoners are jumping down sakurai's throat now?? Tons of other people have way more valid reasons to bitch at sakurai for
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.