[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reasons why Destiny is shit Some people I know think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 304x166
Reasons why Destiny is shit
Some people I know think it's actually a good vidya
>>
Very little content for a full priced game.
>>
>I think this game is shit but can't think of any myself and need others to think for me

You are a cancer on this industry.

And before you call me a shill or something, I don't like slow fps games, I like my high speeds and twitch shooters, I'm just calling out the OP on being a faggot.
>>
>>277768580
i beat it fairly easily in less than like total 12 hours gameplay. End game content is repetitive and not very interesting
>>
it removes content that was already there unless you buy the overpriced dlc
>>
it's not shit but it's super disappoiting
>>
Should I just get the PS3 version of destiny?

I really don't want to shell out an extra tree fiddy for a PS4/Xbone.

I know it'll look like ass, but at least I don't have to worry about a shitty monthly sub to play online.
>>
Very small amount of content
Most of the game is grinding
The content that is actually there is all basically the same thing
>>
>>277768580
Eh, it's got a good feel to it - closer to Halo than to CoD, and I like that. Definitely low on content and lore. Big grindfest, which some people like, but the only point of it is the mp, and that's what I enjoy - get a few friends on a fire team and have a blast.
>>
The bosses are literally just enemies with increased health / size

One of the strike missions you fight three bosses that are literally the same as a normal enemy just with massive health bars.
>>
>>277768970
No it does not
>>
The mission design and variety is shit, the music is subpar, very little story content
However, playing coop with bros is really fun!
>>
OP here
My list of reasons why I think it's a failure:
0 storyline unless you bug dlc's
endless fucking grinding
removed content I think Mercury was supposed to be in there w/o dlc's
terrible looting system
gameplay and OST is good but that's about it imo
>>
>>277769292
They did remove content that was initially supposed to be there
>>
-repetitive
-shallow campaign that needs to be read on bungie.net to get the full story
-leveling up gear to reach max level was a terrible idea

I still play almost daily.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.