[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no trees >no crops >everyone just eats the never ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 1974388-box_fallout3.png (465 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1974388-box_fallout3.png
465 KB, 1280x720
>no trees
>no crops
>everyone just eats the never ending supplies of Yum-Yum Deviled Eggs and Cram that fall out of the sky

Is Bethesda retarded?
>>
No, they just don't give a shit about world building and rely on the player's suspension of disbelief instead
>>
All of FO3 makes more sense if you just pretend it's taking place in the year 2080 instead of 2277.

Did somebody just forget to tell Bethesda the timeline or what?
>>
>>274668268
I've heard rumors that the game was originally intended to take place pretty soon after the war but I've never seen a source
>>
Think about how many unoccupied and broken into vaults strew the landscape

Then consider that every single one of those vaults had a 50 year supply of cram and other junk food for 10-30 people

Makes sense now doesn't it
>>
>>274670571
Some also had extrudors for food, and there were several food factories strewn around the capital wasteland. It's also not like you don't see Brahmin.

How much time did anyone spend exploring the farms in New Vegas? How much content did they add?
>>
I've always assumed that the Oasis provides food for the bigger cities. Cram and all that shit is just extras outside of the rations.
>>
>>274667238

>hundreds of thousands of bandits and criminals
>Somehow they live by criminalizing the forty or so total people in Nevada, of which about 6 or so actually work fields to make food

Is Obsidian retarded?
>>
>>274673173
Oasis was a secret
>>
>>274673597
I stick by my head canon

You don't have to know the location of Oasis to get their food
>>
>>274672935
Most settlements were clearly self sufficient when it came to growing food and the NCR had a pretty big farm just outside New Vegas
>>
>>274673691
You shouldn't have to make shit up for the world to make sense
>>
>>274673691
what food
>>
>>274667238
its clearly shown that at least Rivet City has Hydroponic Farming going on, and that is the entire focus of Dr Li's research there, so its assumed they grow what they can hydroponically, then trade for the rest from the small farms and brahmin herds strewn about as well as from outside of DC like with Point Lookout for Punga and other foodstuffs

not to mention hunting, there is plenty of Bloatfly and other critters about to hunt and eat, since everyone is armed its no big deal.
>>
>>274667238
they grow weird irradiated plants and eat weird irradiated wild animals, anon
>>
I just completed FO3 for the first time ovr the past couple weeks. Some questions. What was the general opinion of the game at the time? I don't remember much about it's release.

I really appreciated the cool ideas like a city on an old warship, a town on a overpass, shit like that. Does New Vegas have fun stuff like that? I am about to play that next
>>
>>274673904
>implying I care

I like coming up with my own stories. It is an RPG after all
>>
>>274674518
Pretty much everyone on /v/ agrees that New Vegas is shit and FO3 was the last good Fallout game
>>
>>274674518
New Vegas is much smaller, and has much more in it

The Strip is a little underwhelming, but Freeside, Boulder City, the Dam, BoS Bunker, Red Rock Canyon are all pretty neat

But then you get guys like this>>274674628
>>
>>274667238
>no trees
This I never understood. In every real life instance of high radiation exposure I know of, wildlife has INCREASED in density over the period of years, not decreased.
IIRC the area around Chernobyl has some of the highest concentrations of native wolves and other animals of any area within a few hundred miles.
>>
>>274670571
Actually it would be at least a 200 years supply because that's how long people have lived in the vaults.
>>
>>274674805
Really?
This sounds spooky
>a Fallout game in a heavily-forested area
>>
File: 1403761836005.jpg (53 KB, 744x615) Image search: [Google]
1403761836005.jpg
53 KB, 744x615
>>274674628
>>
>>274674518
FO3 was massive when it was announced
both because of the popularity of Oblivion & Morrowind, as well as the fact that people had been waiting for *any* Fallout game for like a decade almost since most people thought the license was dead

I remember being blown the fuck away when I first played it, I even forced all my friends to watch me play it because I was a cunt, absolutely loved it and it's popularity is the sole reason Fallout even is relevant today
>>
>>274674518
People hated it for a long time. Not sure if that was the census on release, but it's differences to 1 and 2 and some of the lazy or nonsensical things in-game upset people considerably. Emotions have tempered over time, and outside of shitposters most people acknowledge it as an alright-to-good game.

it's definitely worth playing as a part of A Tale of Two Wastelands rather than on it's own, though.
>>
>>274674968
Humans aren't there to stop mother nature so it all came back. The only reason shit might not grow outside is if the soil is fucked nutrient wise, or some other factor like that.
>>
>>274674518
only /v/ hated it. It was pretty much widely loved by everyone else
>>
>>274674518
people that love it love it usually because it's got atmosphere & exploration and/or it was their first game of the genre

people that hate it usually hate the absurd 'worldbuilding', bad writing and janky-ass gameplay, partly because those things are just objectively bad and partly because they're awful compared to F1 and F2.

most people think NV is better because it's better-written, has better gameplay and it's generally agreed to be better overall.
>>
>>274675095

>That dialogue

What?
>>
>>274674968
get Vurts forest mod (idk what its actually called, just that its Vurt's) you have different options to add more plantlife

there is like legit greenery everywhere, but personally I think it doesn't fit with the Fallout theme to have green all over, and it ruins the magic of Oasis

next is plants everywhere, but it is all decayed and brown, still there are think forests and busshes/grass everywhere, its just all sickly looking and dying/dead, this is probably the best imo

last is a total devastation where only charred out dead trees exist and tbh I think its kind of dull compared to just the second one
>>
>>274673292
>implying a bandit can't grow crops in his spare time
>>
>>274674805
>This I never understood. In every real life instance of high radiation exposure I know of, wildlife has INCREASED in density over the period of years, not decreased.
Radiation in the Fallout world has never exactly behaved realistically, and it was never the point.

The reason why Fallout games always took place in a dry out wasteland was because it underpined the "we made the world inhospitable" message of the game. However, original Fallout games, as well as New Vegas, went a little more smartly around it, placing the settings in already very dry and inhospitable enviroment.

It's not the fact that Fallout 3 tries to contine this tone by making the world an inhospitable wasteland that bothers me. It's just how insanely clumsy is it about it.

Oh yeah, and regarding Chernobyl: the reason why vegetation and wildlife concentrates there is pretty simple and has fuck all to do with radiation. It's just because the area is abandoned.
>>
>>274667238
>muh shandification
who gives a shit
>>
>>274675095
>People hated it for a long time
barely anyone hated it
>>
>>274675672
Are you forgetting the endless shitposting on /v/ about it up to and following New Vegas' release?
>>
>>274675672
Somebody clearly wasn't here when it came out.
>>
>>274675870
/v/ is an insignificant minority
>>
>>274674518
It was a Fallout game, I was following every year the development of a new Fallout game since Fallout 2. (BoS I do not consider) When it finally came out, those normies who knew Fallout like me, cummed immediatly. Neckbeards and sisterfuckers, kept fucking their sisters and ogretexting the /v with generic "it's shit, get some taste".
>>
>>274674913
There's actually lore here

Each vault had some sort of insane psychological experiment behind it

The experiment in vault whatever number it was in Fallout 3 was that they are absolutely forbidden to ever leave, to see how many generations it would take before they leave anyway
>>
>>274676013
you should have specified that /v/ hated it and not 'everyone'
>>
File: ludwig_8.jpg (190 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ludwig_8.jpg
190 KB, 800x533
>>274675541
>the reason why vegetation and wildlife concentrates there is pretty simple and has fuck all to do with radiation. It's just because the area is abandoned.
Yeah I didn't mean in imply that the radiation did that.
>>
>>274675870
>>274676013

>Implying /v/ = people
>>
>>274676052
My post was referring to /v/, mate. My friends were crazy for the game but they were a positive minority considering I didn't go on many boards related to video games at the time.

Even now most people like Fallout 3 outside of /v/.
>>
>>274674628
>everyone on /v/ agrees
lol
>>
>>274675545
>who gives a shit
A lot of people, actually. Basically anyone who is not a complete retard.

>>274675672
>barely anyone hated it
There was quite a lot of negativity around it on the "deeper" corners of the internet, like the RPG codex. Original Fallout fans were almost all massively dissapointed. It's just that their voices were drowned in the massive appraisal from mainstream game journalism sites, console users and kids who only played Oblivion as an RPG before...
I remeber me and my friends, at the time, being excited for it, being excited about it for the first few hours, then slowly realizing just how shallow and dumb the game was during the first week. Those were some pretty sad days at school.
>>
>>274676152
The original purpose of the Vault 101 Vault experiment was to stay closed indefinitely, as a study of the human condition, the genetic impact of a small group of individuals breeding through several generations, and the role of the Overseer when a vault never opened, though the limited genetic material would probably result in inbreeding. Vault 101 was supplied with all the equipment it would need to keep functioning indefinitely like spare parts for the water processor,
>>
>>274676387
I don't know a single person who likes Fo3, but I know a half dozen normalfags who don't
>>
Is some of the story from FO3 talked about in the first two games? As in did we know about Vault 101 etc. before FO3 came out or is most of that stuff all Bethesda?
>>
>>274673292
The bandits also grow crops, also there's a lot of trade moving through the Mojave, New Vegas is there after all.

>bandits outnumber people in FO3
>Capital Wasteland is a wasteland
>bandits eat air, bad world design and Todds lies for nourishment
>>
>>274668268
i'm pretty sure they originally intended it to be 20 years after the bombs dropped, but changed it at the last second because then they wouldn't be able to include the enclave or supermutants and ergo be less marketable

there are a lot of signs that suggest the change was at the last second
>>
>>274673292
New Vegas didn't have that many bandits, and the ones it did have were poorly equipped. It wasn't like Skyrim.
>>
>>274677125
Explain?
>>
>>274676387
All of Fallout 3's problems are only relative to other Bestheda games and the previous Fallouts

When viewed in a vacuum there's really not much wrong with it especially compared to other AAA singleplayer titles

Like my problem with Fallout 3 is that it has very little replay value compared to any Elder Scrolls title. Most of the choices you're presented are totally binary so you can just do the exact opposite on your second character and see everything there is to see in the game. The skill balance is also shit, but Fallout 1+2 weren't honestly much better, the game was just overall a lot harder due to insanely swingy RNG
>>
>>274677125
>because then they wouldn't be able to include the enclave or supermutants
Yeah, because then Fo3 wouldn't be lore friendly
>>
>>274674913
>can of Cram
>lets say the dimensions are 4" x 2" x 2"
>16 inches3
>average vault housed 1000 people
lets say people eat 3 cans of Cram a day and only eat Cram their entire lives
>3000 cans a day of Cram eaten
>over the course of a year that's 1,095,000 cans
>over the course of 100 years that's 109,500,000 cans
>this adds up to 1,752,000,000 inches3 or 146,000,000 feet3 or 44,500,800 meters3 of nothing but cans of Cram that have to be in storage to feed those people
an olympic size swimming pool is 2,500 m3
>average vault therefore had to have the space of 17,800 olympic sized swimming pools to hold all this Cram

That's why there's so much Cram in the wastes

BRAVO BETHESDA
>>
>>274677038
Factions like Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave were in the original Fallout games, but they're completely changed in FO3
>>
>>274672935

Agriculture and Water Resources played a huge part of the New Vegas' plot and quests.

Theres tons of quests and places that are grow ops that have unique communities and quests. West Side and the NCR Sharecrop just being some of them that come to mind.
>>
>>274677125
>i'm pretty sure they originally intended it to be 20 years after the bombs dropped, but changed it at the last second because then they wouldn't be able to include the enclave or supermutants and ergo be less marketable
I'm pretty sure that is not true.
They never intended the game to be 20 years after dropping the bombs, they always intended for it to take time when it takes time. It's just that they haven't really thought about the consistency of the settings to begin with. They just jammed in whatever tropes they felt like will be most appealing to the dumbfuck demographics and rolled with it. Nothing about the game actually suggest otherwise: claiming otherwise is just closing eyes in front of the fact that the game is, and was from the start, mindboggingly poorly writen and has incredibly bad settings.
>>
FO3 was dumb in many areas and is the weakest Fallout game for sure, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it and eagerly await Fallout 4. I want another Obsidian one more than anything though

>tfw fallout 4 won't be as good as New Vegas
>>
>>274676850
Did your friends play Fallout 2? Only people I knew who really hated it played that. The people who hated three only grew because you had a lot of people who had never played 1 or 2 playing New Vegas.
>>
If Fallout 3 is your favorite it was probably your first Fallout game
>>
>>274675672
Are you new
>>
>>274674628
new vegas is my favorite i though FO3 was too grey and shit
>>
>>274667238
They are retarded [SPOILER]for you[/SPOILER]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0
>>
>>274676331
dear lord that's unnerving
>you will never ride the ultra-radiated ferris wheel of pripyat
next-gen stalker when
>>
>>274667238
why don't any toilets work? Why are raiders wearing more cloths when I strip them. Who the fuck is stupid enough to make and sell ammo? Why hasn't the enclave just taken over already? Is HP cannon? Is VATS cannon? Why do ghouls exist?

It does not fucking matter it's a fucking video game not post apocalypse simulator. Virtually everything about FO3 and NV is completely ludicrous to begin with. To expect explanations for minutia is stupid.
It's not like the cannon of bethesda games has ever been manifest in the games. The games themselves only portray a small representation of the cannon anyways.
>>
File: Colonel_Autumn.jpg (173 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
Colonel_Autumn.jpg
173 KB, 800x571
so what the hell was this guy's motive? to this day i have no idea what he actually wanted
>>
>>274678529
He wanted to turn on the water purifier
>>
>>274678452
are you asking why toilets don't work after the apocalypse
>>
File: 0mfwkoreangurl.jpg (14 KB, 300x466) Image search: [Google]
0mfwkoreangurl.jpg
14 KB, 300x466
>>274678287
Metro 2033 is the closest we'll ever get to that
>>
>>274677614
You're dealing with a world where you literally get abducted by aliens and this bothers you

OK
>>
>>274677537
>there's really not much wrong with it especially compared to other AAA singleplayer titles

>realtime action RNG combat
>RNG dialogue
>Godawul character models and voice acting
>Cringe-worthy dialogue
>Overwhelming glitches and crashes
>Tutorial literally makes you crawl around as an infant
>Males and females share the same skeletons

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt
>>
>>274678715
but so did the brotherhood, why were they fighting then
>>
>>274674805
>IIRC the area around Chernobyl has some of the highest concentrations of native wolves and other animals of any area within a few hundred miles.
No shit, humans have withdrawn from that area of course wildlife is moving back in even if some are born retarded
>>
>>274678529
He wanted to control the clean water because he thought it would help him control the people of the wastes
>>
>>274674285
This. There's a LOT of nonsense within Fallout 3 but you're really grasping at straws for this one guys. It's not like the world was super populated or anything. There was plenty of food to go around.
>>
>>274679172
but if he controlled the purifier all he could do is purify all of the water or none of it, and he obviously doesn't want the latter because that would make more mutants
>>
>>274678913
?
>>
>>274678742

Its pretty much confirmed that Metro 3 is going to be open world. The president of 4A confirmed they were working on an open world game recently.
>>
>Almost 2015
>people still asking WHAT DO DEY EAT GUYZ! about Fallout 3
>The game outright shows many randomly encountered hunters hunting everything from dogs, to Yao Guai and selling the meat
>Almost every city of note has brahmin to get milk and meat from
>We are told in dialog people eat shit like mole rats and radroaches, and we can find food items from those animals in people's inventories, as well as shooting and killing them when they see them.
>we are told rivet city grows food theat they trade for scrap metal to fix the ship
>point lookout shows us that the c.w. gets lots of Punga
>there's several wild herds of brahmin in the C.W.
>mutfruit grows in the bushes all across the C.W.

>WHAT DO THEY EAT BESIDES PRE-WAR FOOD!?

seriously, are we STILL having this discussion?

This is almost as retarded as people asking why project purity dumps its fresh water into the river...... when it never touches the river water at all.
>>
>>274678452
>why don't any toilets work?
Good question.
>Who the fuck is stupid enough to make and sell ammo?
If no one was making ammo I'd pretty sure the supply would have run out a long time ago.
>Why hasn't the enclave just taken over already?
Why does the Enclave even exist when they were destroyed in the previous game.
>Is VATS cannon?
No, it's canon.
>Why do ghouls exist?
Effect of concentrated doses of radiation.
>>
>>274679080
Because he wanted to put the thing in the water that killed all the non enclave
>>
>>274678452
>why don't any toilets work?
Actually, at least in NV, there are working toilets. Toilets in uninhabited areas don't work because nobody has been maintaing the plumbing, because it would be a waste of time.
>Why are raiders wearing more cloths when I strip them.
That literally makes no sense. At all. What the fuck are you talking about?
Anyone who wants to make a living in a world where a weapon can easily save ones life? What the fuck, kid?
>Why hasn't the enclave just taken over already?
Taken over what? The hundreds of square kilometers of irradiated desert? Those few small settlements of already mutated people?
Enclave does not want to take anything over to fucking begging with.
>Is HP cannon? Is VATS cannon?
No, those are non-diegetic elements of the game. They don't exist, they are symbolic reductive representations of more complex concepts in the world.
>Why do ghouls exist?
That is actually explained in the fucking games.

>It does not fucking matter it's a fucking video game not post apocalypse simulator.
it matters. It's actually called "good storytelling". And you should probably make sure you can even bring up a sensible examples before saying any of this - I don't think it's even nessesary to go on explaining how mechanisms such as "suspension of disbelief" and "coherency of a fictional world" work if you are THIS fucking retarded already.
>>
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a character in Vault 101 who remembers when the vault was populated? Keep in mind, she's not a ghoul, just a perfectly healthy 200+ year old woman.
>>
>>274679080
>>274679624
It would only kill super mutants and ghouls, this is explained in the bad ending
>>
>>274679624
Didn't he want to put in the thing that would kill anyone that was irradiated or born outside of Vaults?
>>
>>274674968
point lookout?
>>
>>274679624
but that wasn't autumn, that was president evil, autumn rebelled against the president
>>
>>274679686
>Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a character in Vault 101 who remembers when the vault was populated? Keep in mind, she's not a ghoul, just a perfectly healthy 200+ year old woman.
No, she remember when the vault had more people in it, which it did until several decades ago when a lot of people left the vault when it was open
>>
>>274678913
>but there's ehliums, guise, stop being autistic xD
It still doesn't make sense. Pretending to be retarded and uncaring in face of the issue doesn't change that it breaks the immersion if you think about it while being immersed.
>>
>>274679434
dlc
>>
>>274679865
no he wanted power so he wanted to control the water and make the people in the wasteland dependant on him
>>
>>274679686
The old lady was around when they first decided to open the vault and contact the outside, which was relatively recently. Since then the population would have obviously declined because inbreeding was the predicted the endgame for 101.
>>
File: rink_2.png (341 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
rink_2.png
341 KB, 640x640
>>274674628
Fucking what guy?

>>274674518
If you're still here I'll give my two cents. Fallout 3 is more of an action/adventure game than it is an RPG. Your skills play into combat and occasionally interactions but that's mostly it. It has superb atmosphere and truly feels like a wasteland.

New Vegas on the other hand is more of a true RPG. Your stats matter more in both combat and dialog, as skill checks come up far more often. It's not as much of a wasteland and therefore the atmosphere is different and you should expect it to be. Being closer to California it's more populated and you spend more time talking and less time shooting as compared to Fallout 3. The lore is more prominent and sensible as well. Also the DLC is fantastic.

Overall, they're both great games but for very different reasons and New Vegas is better. Play it, but don't expect Fallout 3.
>>
>>274680156
no im trying figure out what point you're trying to make or if you even have one at all
>>
>>274680041
i didnt find out that they opened the vault till like 3 years after f3 came out. it was a nice secret
>>
My biggest criticism of Fallout 3 is that it doesn't distinguish between main storyline and side quests. I missed out on a bunch of content and/or didn't arrive in an area at a good level to have fun with it.
>>
>>274674771
>>274674993
>>274676458
>>274678095
>>274680349
found the neckbeard obsidiandrones
>>
>>274680349
i agree with that. atmosphere in fallout 3 was great. nothing beat that feeling of coming out of the vault the first time
>>
>>274678452
>Why do ghouls exist?
Confirmed FO3 only babby, report for underage
>>
>>274680416
its not even a secret, the overseer outright tells you it during the truble on the hoemfront quest, and you can get logs from that time from his computer, which you have to use to open the secret passage out of the vault in the tutorial.

the game literally spoodfeeds you that knowledge.
>>
>>274680648
I bet you didn't even read my post. I said I liked both.
>>
>>274677614
In original Fallout lore food was produced on spot using some sort of matter synthetizers, similar to Sierra Madre vending machines I guess. One of vault experiments included all machines in vault producing nothing but tasteless goo.
>>
>>274680790
shit i never knew that. i always killed him and shit.
it wasnt till new vegas that i talked to be people more and killed them less
>>
>>274681161
No, the original lore of Fallout was that the keep could magically replicate seeds for planting.

Fallout 2 retconed that and made it where the GECK couldn't replicate anything, it just had seeds as well as blueprints on how to take the vault apart and make a city out of it and other basic shit like that,

Fallout 3 retconed Fallout 2's recton and made the GECK closer to the Fallout 1 description, but took it ot there extreme where it just replicated whole plants and environments, isntead of just seeds.
>>
>>274681552
>No, the original lore of Fallout was that the keep could magically replicate seeds for planting.
GECK*, dont know why it got auto corrected to keep
>>
>>274681552
read post I'm responding to. I'm taling about food production in Vaults, not G.E.C.K.
>>
>>274679080
who gets to control the water
same reason wars are fought all the time man
people don't fight over oil and shit just to blow it up, both sides wanted it for themselves and their own aims
>>
What do you guys think of Wasteland 2 ? It looks fun but the production value doesn't look that high for a $40 game probably will wait a couple years for a price drop and pick it up.
>>
>>274682015
my bad, but no, it didn't just make food, it was basically a food dispenser, that transported food from a storage area to wherever you ordered the food from.

It didn't materialize it like a star trek replicator
>>
>>274682015
Didn't they just grow it?

Or maybe they had the matter whatsits from Dead Money
>>
>>274682062
it was alright but a little disappointing, I wish they took it a bit more seriously and made it more open like Fallout 1&2 were
the story was mediocre too, in the Fallout games I actually felt compelled by the story and characters, wasteland2 I didn't really care
>>
>>274678452
> Who the fuck is stupid enough to make and sell ammo?
Good people, bad people and neutral people all want ammo
Good people want to protect and a tiny pea shooter is much better than a baseball bat.
Neutral people want to protect themselves from raiders/irradiated bears/invisible wolves and other nasties in the waste while they survive and do caravan stuff so guns are nice to have and easy to use.
Raiders going to raid and just rob people of the ammo they make.
Just because it's a video game doesn't mean you shouldn't question how things could actually work. Why is there a society of children in caves, how do those grown children know where to go when they're forced to leave, why does colonel fuckwit survive the irradiation when he's just as exposed and also locked in the radiation chamber, why is it bad that you send you radiation immune ally into the container to go fix it so no one has to die.
>>274679632
I think he's asking why there's an undershirt and breifs on raiders when they previously wear belts and hotpants to which the best answer is "Lazy programming"
>>
File: 1390994249617.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1390994249617.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Nigga who fuckin' cares about the lore it was a fun game
>>
>the supermarket is not COMPLETELY cleared out

Explain this. Fuck, there are even raiders living inside and they haven't bothered clearing it out.
>>
>>274682062
its not bad. i hear the story isnt as good as older f1 and f2 but im having fun. gameplay is not bad to me.
>>
>>274677668
They're not necessarily changed. They're offshoots. Lyons' Brotherhood is basically outcasts and the "outcasts" are the true BoS. The Enclave would be remnants, given the time period.
>>
>>274682542
>I think he's asking why there's an undershirt and breifs on raiders when they previously wear belts and hotpants to which the best answer is "Lazy programming"

more like prudish americans
>>
>>274682630
the super market is cleared out, in fact, the only food in the super duper mart is in the raider storage area, and its explicitly stated they horded it from various places.
>>
>>274682630
>food is still good after nuclear war and 200 years
>>
>>274682778
Well that too I suppose, can't show dicks even in M rated games unless you're satan and have one with physics
>>
>>274682630
That average difficulty lock in the pharmacy was too difficult to crack in 200 years
>>
>>274682016
Why would Enclave fight over purifier anyway? They don't need it to help people out in wastes, because it's all more or less irridiated mutants, and they have enough tech to provide water for themself.
>>
>>274682893
Oh. Haven't played in forever so I forgot.
>>
>>274677668
Not really given how Lyon's BoS is hated even by those who stayed with him.
>>
>>274682903
this

what the fuck
>>
>>274682542
Fallout 3

+atmosphere
+random encounters
+music

-everything else
>>
>>274682969
the enclave doesn't care

the colonel broke away from them and wanted the purifier and control over the water supply to control the people of the Capital Wasteland, likely because he was nuts
>>
>>274683226
>+random encounters
This is one thing that NV really could have benefitted from. I wasn't a huge fan of the world in FO3 but at least the random encounters kept it kind of dynamic.
>>
>>274683226
Didn't mean to quote. Shit.
>>
>>274678452
Anyone with enough chemical know-how to make gunpowder and primers. I can hardly imagine more lucrative business in Fallout world.
>>
>>274683286
Entirely false, Eden wanted the purifier to spread the FEV.

However autumn and all the human soldiers of the Enclave thought that was a fucking retarded plan, likely because the same plan got them nearly destroyed in Fallout 2, and were just going to use the clean water to make all the wasteland bow down to them.

autumn didn't break away from the Enclave, the Enclave broke away from Eden because he was retarded.
>>
>>274682728
You are right. The Enclave is almost exactly the same as FO2, except instead of following a halfwit, they follow a computer. They even have the same plot to kill all the wastelanders to start a new, pure America. I guess they figured most of their core audience wouldn't have played FO2.
>>
File: 1320107158293.jpg (50 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1320107158293.jpg
50 KB, 500x482
>>274677731
>they always intended for it to take time when it takes time
>>
I've been really wanting to replay Fallout 3 for some reason recently. It can't be nostalgia, right?
>>
It's not hard to reload ammo boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myWzKqGxy-4
>>
File: fallout3plot.png (130 KB, 912x670) Image search: [Google]
fallout3plot.png
130 KB, 912x670
obligatory
>>
>>274683110
dunno about cram, but back in army we had special cookies we called "panzer-waffle", hard to bite, dry as fuck, but could last like forever. The only limitation was that one day plastic wrapping would ultimately fall apart.
>>
>>274683990
I get the urge to replay it once in a while but I never go above level 5 because the desire always dries up quickly
>>
>>274684025
As much as i dislike Fallout 3, that picture is retardation incarnate, and has been debunked even by some of the biggest Fallout 3 haters.
>>
>>274684120
good ol' hardtack.
>>
>>274684025
erry time
>>
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Lamplight

defend this shit
>>
>>274680349
In a sea of shit posting and 13 year olds having youtube tier arguments you did a decent job at answering his question. I love ya you cat eyed fuck
>>
>>274667238
>Brahamin
>Other dead people
>Point lookout has a fuckton of plants
>Ant meat
>Mantis meat
>Implying there are even that much people alive
>Implying anyone wants to eat shitty 200 year old food

Mojave has much more people, farms make sense, DC has a much more apocalyptic theme and aesthetics to it.

Brotherhood and Envlace have the tech to make farms and produce food, but I havent found any evidence of them making farms
>>
>>274684120
Even hardtack doesn't last 200 years, much less cereal and microwave dinners.
>>
>>274684225
How so, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>274683663
>mfw i headshot autumn point blank
>>
File: 139483627938.png (645 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
645 KB, 569x802
>>274684441
>Ant meat
>Mantis meat

well then what do the ants eat smarty guy :^)
>>
File: Breakfast.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>274680648

>Everyone on /v/ agrees
>Everyone /v/ agrees
>/v/
>everyone
>agree
>>
>>274684328
>People can have children as young as 13-14
>They also take in orphans like Bryan Wilks
>They stole a bunch of food, medical supplies, and books, from Vault 87
>they frequently send out groups to get food from the outside world.

It's retarded, but far more impossible.
>>
File: 1417476764663.gif (2 MB, 396x240) Image search: [Google]
1417476764663.gif
2 MB, 396x240
>>274684643
Smaller ants
>>
>>274684225
if it has been debunked so much you must have a screenshot of that by now right ?
>>
>>274684643
dumb kids
>>
>>274667238
yes

Also they fucked up fallout
>>
>>274684765
>It's retarded

Yeah you got that right
>>
File: Step up.jpg (15 KB, 320x455) Image search: [Google]
Step up.jpg
15 KB, 320x455
>>274682630

>Raider outpost has food
>Raiders eat food
>explain this shit
>>
>>274684567
Not him but it's a huge oversimplification. Not that FO3's writing isn't dogshit, but it's not that THAT bad.

Except the Charon/Fawkes thing at the end without Broken Steel for real fuck that shit.
>>
>>274684643
There was a colony of harmless, non-aggressive ants that you found being attacked and eaten by the larger ants that you yourself eat.
>>
>>274684567
Because everything in that picture is objectively wrong retarded warping of actual events?

-Your dad killed himself to stop people from using his machine as a weapon of Genocide, and to give you time to escape so they wouldn't kill you, no because they were trying to fix it.

-the water purfier has every reason to exist given that Fallout radiation has never worked like real world radiation

-The water purifier has every reason to release radiation given that it takes radiation out of the water, and has to put it somewhere. James just reidrected the vents into the main chamber.

-Autumn had every reason to be there given that PP was the Enclave's main target, and thus, it makes sense he would be there to oversee its occupation.

etc. etc.

that entire picture is nothing but reatrded shit anyone can disprove in 5 seconds
>>
>>274684025

Water purifier goes to techno-fetish white knights

Water purifier goes to Neo-Nazi overly american patriot idiots

>Implying enclave would freely share
>Implying Autumm gives a fuck about hobos and poor people
>>
>>274684765
>>274684994
>>274684328

Little Lamplight is the only thing that makes 0 fucking sense to me

There are a lot of theories and shit, but mutants are living 10 meters away from all those children

The same mutants that kill metal ironmen soldiers every day
>>
File: saul.jpg (23 KB, 383x313) Image search: [Google]
saul.jpg
23 KB, 383x313
>>274667238
Anon, I need you to listen to me because this is important.

Video games.

OK?
>>
>>274674628
0/10

Although the "20 years after the war" theory would actually make FO3 a huge bit less retarded. I'm just gonna stick with this canon now.
>>
>>274684992
>Also they fucked up fallout
they saved Fallout
it was officially a dead series at that point and FO3 revived it
>>
>>274685882
IIRC, its stated somewhere that the super mutants dont take kids because they dont mutate from FEV correctly.

LL exists because the super mutants never try to attack it, they just get the occasional stray super retarded super mutant that comes close.
>>
>>274679632
>They don't exist, they are symbolic reductive representations of more complex concepts in the world.
That's my point the entire game is like that both 3 and NV. Nothing about the game is on scale with the stories contained in each. They're just representative. Same thing with oblivion and skyrim. For all we know there's 200 miles of abandoned city in between vault 101 and George town and the food and materials scavenged from such a large area would last several years. Just because FO3 didn't have some raggedy ass farm that couldn't feed 20 people a month does not mean it's worse for it. It means the focus and scope of the story was different and was represented differently.
>>
>Nobody in 3 is ever seen eating Cram or Yumyum Eggs, sometimes seen eating Radroach meat
>WHY DO THEY ALL JUST EAT THIS PRE-WAR FOOD THEY FIND?
Fallout 3 is shit for various reasons, but at least get your criticisms right.
>>
>>274684765
A society of only children existing for generations in a cave makes no sense even in the best of circumstances
>>
>>274674628
top gun
>>
What did you guys think about FO3's DLCs?
>>
>>274685274
but what do the non-aggressive ants eat then
>>
>>274686110

But they could just kill them and eat them, like all the gore bags they have.
>>
>>274685520
That just raises further questions, why the fuck would the vents containing radiation be released INTO THE FUCKING CHAMBER
>>
>>274676790
>Boohoo inbreeding
Humans would not exist without incest
We're all at least 50th cousins
>>
>>274686520
They eat smaller, even more docile ants
>>
File: 1330643071119.jpg (14 KB, 426x304) Image search: [Google]
1330643071119.jpg
14 KB, 426x304
>>274686080
I would have prefered the story to end at fallout 2 actually, but meh vidya games right..
>>
>>274686518
OA was boring, though a interesting view on an admittedly warped version of the great war.

The Pitt and Point Lookout are 10/10 god tier

Broken Steel was "should have been part of the game at launch" tier.

and MZ was "even as a joke its not funny" tier
>>
>>274686619
>why the fuck would the vents containing radiation be released INTO THE FUCKING CHAMBER
Like I said in the post

JAMES REDIRECTED THE VENTS, they dont normally release radiation into the chamber.
>>
>>274682630
The unrealistic part of apocalypse shows is stores still having anything left in them. From personal experience stores get cleared out completely before the event even hits. The only place were you would find stuff is places people would not think to look. For example you might find food in a pantry in a random workplace, you wouldn't find anything in a food or convenience store.
>>
>>274686656
it's ants all the way down
>>
>>274686520
They're probably based on Carpenter ants, which eat both plant matter as well as living and dead insects. Do you think the giant ants are the only bugs left in the Capital Wasteland? Given their burrow, they probably munch on roots.
>>
>>274686863
not him, but those stories usually involve people knowing about the war before it happens.

Fallout lore states the great war came as a surprise to most people.
>>
>>274685520
>Your dad killed himself to stop people from using his machine as a weapon of Genocide
He didn't even know Enclave existed before they landed outside purifier
>and to give you time to escape so they wouldn't kill you
You had to kill dozen of Enclave sodiers just to even get to him.
Not to mention, literally 20 minutes before, he sent you alone to kill like 2-3 dozens of supermutants, while he waited in safe place.
>>
>>274686929
>they probably munch on roots

implying there are trees
>>
>>274687042
it would be totally gone in the days immediately after the event. if not 24 hours.
>>
>>274686854
Why would they lead into the chamber period even redirected
>>
>>274686693
if anchorage was in a game that had an engine made for a fps it would have been better. gamebryo is so shit that it made anchorage shit
>>
>>274687140
>He didn't even know Enclave existed before they landed outside purifier
Yes he did, thats how he is able to indentify them by sight before they even announce themselves.

You forget, James worked with the BoS for months, maybe years before you were born, he knew about the Encalve from them.

>You had to kill dozen of Enclave sodiers just to even get to him.
You kill like 3, and there's an entire army's worth outside.

>Not to mention, literally 20 minutes before, he sent you alone to kill like 2-3 dozens of supermutants
You mean like 10 low level super mutants that most people are easily able to kill?
>>
>>274687042
They didn't know exactly when the bombs were going to hit, but they knew it was going to happen. The US had just annexed Canada, US and PRC were already in a standoff over that oil rig. If they weren't expecting nuclear war they wouldn't have built the vaults
>>
>>274686863
No one had any idea about nukes
Sometimes you can even find a few skeletons sitting in a park, or doing some other everyday acvtivity.

Also, since the US and Vault-tec had plans for the apocalypse, where are they?

i am yet to find an "offical" member of Vault-Tec, the terminals say that VT was prepared for it and they would observe the experiments and shit, but it's all gone
>>
>>274687357
There are no trees because the ants have eaten all the roots. FO3 universe makes perfect sense. Checkmate, Obsidrones.
>>
>>274687386
Radiation levels were so high immediatly after the war going outside simply killed you, it took months for the radiation levels to go down to a point where you could step outside even for a few moments, and nearly a year before they went down to habitable levels.

>>274687553
Safety measure, the purifer could be used for great evil if you inject something like a virus in it.

If you give Autumn the wrong code when he is interrogating you he reports typing in the wrong code killed one of his men.

It was a safety precaution made to prevent people from tampering with the device given the damage it could do.

>>274687559
Agreed
>>
>>274687559
it literally felt to me like CoD MW2: Fallout edition
ayy lmao
>>
>>274686518
Operation Anchorage= Honest Hearts
The Pitt= Dead Money
Point Lookout= OWB
>>
>>274686518
The Pitt was great.
Point Lookout was even better.
Broken Steel was good but should've been present in the fucking first place.
Operation Anchorage was fun, but the break from traditional game-play clicks with some and doesn't with others. It's easy to see the why it's debated.
Mothershit Zeta is just that.
>>
>>274677751
Basically this. Get Obsidian working with a better engine and give them time to finish the game this time. Bethesda sucks shit, FO3 was an ok game on it's own, but with them fucking up the lore and NV showing what you could really do with fallout in an FPS/RPG, it's just shit.
>>
>>274687982
Elaborate pls, I didn't play any of the NV dlcs..
>>
>>274687657
Its also stated they had constant alarm drills which caused a cry wolf effect so when the bombs actually did start dropping most people thought the alarms were yet another test and ignored it.
>>
>>274687657
the vaults were never meant to save people. Vault tech just saw it as a convenient opportunity to do unrestricted experimentation on humans. They knew the government would collapse but I'm not sure they thought the area would actually get nuked.
>>
>>274687965
it felt shitty because gamebryo cant handle more than .5 of a person on screen. the chinese stronghold battle was like 6 people
>>
>>274688202
>but with them fucking up the lore
both Tim Cain and Chris Avellone have said Fallout 3 didn't mess up any of the lore.

People need to stop saying this shit, Fallout 3 has faults, but when the person who made the series i nthe first place says it got the lore right..... saying otherwise is like saying Tolken is wrong about Lord of the rings.
>>
>>274687982
Honest Hearts was shitty but it wasn't OA levels of shitty. At least it had some interesting writing.
>>
File: 1416428796419.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1416428796419.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
>>274688202
inb4 Pillars of Eternity gets massively behind schedule and over budget
>>
>cannon

kek
>>
>>274687954
>Safety measure
>Instead of just locking itself out
>"Nah it's coo' let's just splash radiation on people who get it wrong"
That's even more retarded
Having turrets WHICH EXIST AND STILL WORK is a way better security feature
>>
>>274680790
>>274681292

Not only that, but it's literally part of the main story line. They explicitly tell you that the player's father/player character are not originally from the Vault. How could you have existed in the vault if they never opened it?
>>
>>274688838
>Having turrets WHICH EXIST AND STILL WORK is a way better security feature
Turrets arent exactly great if you noticed.

>Instead of just locking itself out
>implying they couldn't just open up the side panel and override it
>>
>>274685882

>The same mutants that kill metal ironmen soldiers every day

Yeah but children are invincible. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>274688963
i knew that i never knew that vault dwellers left and others came in.
>>
>>274688648
Honest Hearts had the Survivalist's story going for it.
>>
File: shockedasians.gif (2 MB, 220x124) Image search: [Google]
shockedasians.gif
2 MB, 220x124
>>274689280
>Yeah but children are invincible. Checkmate atheists.
shit
>>
>>274674518
FO3 was really well regarded on release, but the issues became more obvious over time. It's still a great game though.

New Vegas is arguably better, but it's not like FO3 in many ways. It has completely different strengths. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me
>>
>>274687982
>Operation Anchorage= Honest Hearts
no, just no. HH was open-world, with tons of hidden stuff and randomly spawned creatures. OA was F3 made into corridor shooter.
>The Pitt= Dead Money
Agree on that. Climatic, but segmented and closed. Also best writing in their respective games.
>Point Lookout= OWB
Hmm, close enough. Open world and exploration, though OWB is far more RPG like, with tons of dialogues and speech checks, and locations that are more than just places to kill things or sightsee.
>>
File: photo.jpg (36 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
36 KB, 900x900
What do they eat?
>>
>I might be the only person on /v/ who legitimately enjoyed Honest Hearts

feels bad man

but i fucking hated Dead Money
>>
>>274675672
Literally everyone outside of /v/ loved it
>>
>>274689667
where does your food come from?
do you have a farm in your backyard?
>>
File: lel.png (247 KB, 1324x942) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
247 KB, 1324x942
>>274689604
And this is possibly one of the reasons why it grew on you
>>
>>274683663
>mfw "the game never told me that"

Am I becoming DSP?
>>
>>274690005
>enjoying rooty tooty white legs shooty dlc with one interesting character
>hating dead money
>"muh difficulty"
>>
>>274690050
I know what you're trying to say but it's just coming out retarded
>>
>>274689604
Fallout 3 was well regarded, because most reviewers didn't play it for more than few hours, many simply chaising quest markers for MQ. It's same why Skyrim was 10/10 everywhere.
>>
>>274690005
I loved honest hearts for this reason alone. >>274689418

Not that anything else about it was terrible. Zion was pretty and I found the tribes interesting enough. I think the issue is that it's short-lived even if you explore a lot. And Joshua Graham could have used more development.
>>
>>274684992
Honestly? It was a decent game with an unimpressive story that was mediocre-fanfiction-tier, but still better than half of the preceding games in the series.

It may have been a letdown fucked the lore some, but we got New Vegas and a revived interest in the franchise out of it. I wouldn't have even gotten into the series if it weren't for word of mouth from a friend who recommended F3. Now I've played 1, 2, 3, NV, and a bit of Tactics.

It was the revival the series needed, but not the one it deserved.
>>
How was Lonesome Road

All the highways and crumbled buildings it has were what I loved in FO3
>>
>>274690056
Not him, but that quest list is horrible deceptive given that a lot of those quests, such as nearly every main quest for each of the factions, is just a repeat of another factions quest given a different name.

You can honestly mark out like 1/5 of Nv's quests because they are all repeats
>>
>>274690764
>You can honestly mark out like 1/5 of Nv's main quests because they are all repeats
ftfy
>>
>>274690683
Setting looks cool, story will either make you tip your fedora or cringe and think the antagonist is retarded, 5/10 average DLC with neat loot like that Commie grenade launcher and Burgerclap Staff.
>>
>>274690925
>forgetting the freedom launcher
>>
>>274690878
No, if we are talking about only main quests you can mark all of them out since all they do is tell you to complete shit like "volare!" and volare is already in the quest list.
>>
>>274687982
>>274688213
>>274688648
OA and HH both involved the player going to some foreign, unfamiliar territory which you wouldn't expect to see in a Fallout game. That was the main connection I've drawn there. Other than that, they tend to be the least well received of their respective games (let's forget MZ in this scenario), but they are in my top 2 favorite DLCs of each game. Also,my hey just seem similar in general to me.

As for The Pitt and Dead Money, both involve the player going to some bleak-looking, decaying area, and they both take place mostly in tight corridors (correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played The Pitt in a long ass time). There are also pretty similar themes in general, IIRC.

And the parallels between Point Lookout and OWB should be more obvious, in my opinion. Large, open, varied spaces which provide the player little breathing room. Also tend to be the best received of their respective games.
>>
>>274691161
dafuq you talking about
>>
>>274691101
My bad nigga I was doing a Commie build when I played through it so I forgot about Red Glare(?).
>>
>>274685520
>-the water purfier has every reason to exist given that Fallout radiation has never worked like real world radiation
Meanwhile on the west coast people have wells. Also did they drink bottled water for the last 200 years?

>-The water purifier has every reason to release radiation given that it takes radiation out of the water, and has to put it somewhere. James just reidrected the vents into the main chamber.
Because filtering shit out = blow it into the air. Are you literally retarded? Also why would they design the machine so you could poison your control room? This makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>274691161
He was adding that only the main quests repeat you fucktard. You left "main" out of your original statement.
>>
>>274690437
same. i loved the atmosphere and the location. but it did feel too short. i was so excited to meet graham and he didnt even do a lot. they could have added a lot to it. still a favorite of mine though
>>
>>274690683
it's semi-linear. You go from point A to point B to be told to go to C. But damn near every place you walk though have things to find if you go left or right. Or up.
Can't help but love level design that has something hidden for those who look under every rock and behind every trash dumpster.
And enemies that can actually kill you. Makes things interesting.

I liked it.
>>
File: 1417417149860.png (595 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1417417149860.png
595 KB, 800x600
>>274687764
>have yet to find an official member of VT
>he didn't play fallout 3
anon, in fallout 3 you meet the CEO of VT in a vault when you're trying to find your dad. the CEO basically stuck a bunch of people in a simulation and started to terrorize them and shit.

unfortunately you can't really even talk to him or interrogate him, it's kinda bullshit. it's like that entire portion of the game was supposed to be a 2spooky segment that makes the player feel like there's some seriously fucked up shit going on in the vaults and that not all of them are what they seem to be, but nothing more than that.
>>
File: deathandcommunism.jpg (20 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
deathandcommunism.jpg
20 KB, 256x256
>>274691570
>>
>>274691310
House questline: House Always wins 3: get the boomers to like you by completing Volare!
NCR questline: Things that go Boom!: get the boomers to like you by completing Volare!
CL questline: Render Unto Ceasr: one objective is to make the boomers like you by completing Volare

ITS ALL THE SAME QUEST, and by that, I mean they are all JUST quests that tell you to do OTHER QUESTS.

they are all repeats of each other, you could remove them all and just give every faction give out the Volare quest and just make the first quest objective just change the name of the faction you are doing it for.
>>
>>274677125
>i'm pretty sure they originally intended it to be 20 years after the bombs dropped, but changed it at the last second because then they wouldn't be able to include the enclave or supermutants and ergo be less marketable there are a lot of signs that suggest the change was at the last second

That would explain the clusterfuck of stupidity that is Little Lamplight.
>>
>>274691851
Not him but

braun isn't the CEO of vault tech you retard, he was a scientist employed by them.
>>
>>274691851
No he was CEO of future tech
>>
File: run.png (216 KB, 300x700) Image search: [Google]
run.png
216 KB, 300x700
>>274686518
>OA: Kinda fun. Good gear. No real story, and even the logs admit that it was highly fictionalized.
>TP: I felt mixed about it. Liked the setting and moral ambiguity of the plot; not much changes either way, and the "bad boss" was more noble than the "good boss". Loadsa good gear.
>BS: More shit to kill. More Enclave to kill. More guns and armor to use. More places to go. What's not to like? Oh, right. Albino Radscorpions and feral ghoul Reavers. Fuck.
>PL: Liked it. Kickass setting, decent enemy variety, decent plot, shit gear.
>MZ: Didn't like it. Enemies were bullet sponges, and there were shitloads of them. Expect to use fucktons of stimps and loadsa ammo. Some fantastic gear, some meh gear.

I preferred NV's DLC.
>>
>>274680648
>>274674628

I've seen several polls asking: nv vs 3, and every single time nv won with over 70% at least

also thousands of votes

epik trolling btw
>>
>>274691851
>it's like that entire portion of the game was supposed to be a 2spooky segment that makes the player feel like there's some seriously fucked up shit going on in the vaults and that not all of them are what they seem to be, but nothing more than that.
You hit it right on the head.
>>
File: 1417336281305.jpg (392 KB, 862x2184) Image search: [Google]
1417336281305.jpg
392 KB, 862x2184
>>274692158
>>274692216
my bad, thanks for correcting me, i haven't played FO3 in a few years so i dont remember a lot of the minor details.
>>
File: copy+paste.jpg (189 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
copy+paste.jpg
189 KB, 1440x900
Just look at this shit. This is how a mountain looks according to Bethesda. Can you take a guess how they made this beautiful thing? Where have you seen these rocks before?
>>
>>274691161
that's still only 4 mirrored "collective" faction quest, and 2 endgame quests.
"How little we know" is the same quest, no matter if you do it for Ceaser, House, NCR or triggered it by "Bye bye love"
>>
>>274691627
> Also did they drink bottled water for the last 200 years?
No? they had small water purifiers, you can see them in Megaton, Tenpenny tower, and rivet city.

>Also why would they design the machine so you could poison your control room? This makes no fucking sense.
>WHY WOULD YOU MAKE IT TO WHERE NO ONE CAN TAMPER WITH A DEVICE THAT COULD BE USED TO KILL EVERYONE IN THE WASTELAND!

are you joking?
>>
>>274692268
>>Expect to use fucktons of stimps
>what are healing archways behind every corner
>>
>>274692268
>not using jack the ripper with 10 str 100 melee weapons and all damage perks
WEEE
>>
>>274692473
Huh. It's been so long since I played OA that I forgot about that. I've since taken a trip to Alaska. What the fuck man?
>>
File: 1417829143868.jpg (107 KB, 590x730) Image search: [Google]
1417829143868.jpg
107 KB, 590x730
>DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU DIDN'T WALK OUT WITH EVERY TON OF ELIJAH'S GOLD, YOU ARE A FAGGOT
>>
>>274687042
And then they assumed for 200 years that there was nothing left anymore?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.