[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm enjoying Fallout 4, all you classic fags who I make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 960x960
I'm enjoying Fallout 4, all you classic fags who I make sick can fuck right off back to your DnD circles
>>
File: Fallout 4.jpg (947 KB, 2250x1000) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 4.jpg
947 KB, 2250x1000
It is bait but I have to chime in.

Fallout 4 is not shit, it's just not a FO. The game didn't take a step backwards, it leaped sideways. It skewed off of its roots to appeal to the masses to /b/tards like you buy in.

This is why the game industry is taking such a shit on great games.
> Battlefield
> Fallout
> Metal Gear Solid
> Halo
>>
File: image.jpg (836 KB, 1174x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
836 KB, 1174x1920
>>320844817

I agree, but I still enjoy it

I ACKNOWLEDGE TGE EARLIER GAMES WERE BETTER but there's nothing anyone can do about it. Beth owns the franchise, and since you fags refuse to be more vocal to the devs you just complain in your box about it to yourselves.

Pirating the game would do nothing because millions will still buy it, the best you can do is try to amass enough voices to harass the devs enough that they acknowledge your complaints

If you want better quests and mechanics, you need to find them and let them know yourself since they don't interface with the fans themselves

Leave us fuck who want to enjoy our garbage alone
>>
>>320845258
"Not vocal"
I am currently in 7 argument threads over FO4.
>>
>>320845609

At random anons whose opinions don't matter who will never effect future games.

Go to the fucking Bethesda Forums and their accounts on Twitter, etc where the devs actually listen to your complaints, because there's that small chance it might make a difference.
>>
What special should I go with for my next character where I will be playing on god mode?
I can't give a fuck beyond exploring now.
>>
>>320845824
What do you think talking on the steam forums does you faggot? It creates word. Word reaches devs. Simple as that.
>>
>>320846034
The good dad thats fate (and ending) is set in stone
>>
>he doesn't play DnD

Nigga you are missing out
>>
>>320846195

I got a bigger response from Pete Hines than a month of shitposting in a random ass image board with one throwaway Twitter account.

Now imagine hundreds of anons bombarding devs personally with complaints. That would reach farther and faster than fucking Internet rumors devs shrug off as "the hate machine"
>>
>>320844581
You'll get sick of it senpai. It's pretty forgettable. I mean I don't even want to mod it because it's just not exciting enough. At least with skyrim for all its fault, you could roleplay with enough mods.
>>
>>320846461

DnD is great, I just hate the elitists fags that think they're all that for playing it.
>>
File: 317.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
317.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>320844581
>>
>>320846810

Sometimes bait is the only way to get you fags to listen to reason

I looked up Emil Pagliarulo's Twitter and NOBODY is telling him the flaws in his game. This is why devs shrug off random internet complaints and poor reviews, nobody actually tells them their game is flawed and needs fixing
>>
>>320846995
>Public outcry of fans doesn't cause devs to listen

Logic.
>>
>>320844581
>DnD
You mean GURPS?
>>
>>320847117

A bunch of underground 'forums' considered as angry circlejerk centers isn't 'public'.
>>
>>320846034
>multiple playthroughs when you can max out your first character

For what purpose anon?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.