[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The dev behind Rime seems like a complete bro https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: dhmeluK.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dhmeluK.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
The dev behind Rime seems like a complete bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ulihSriV0

From what we've seen from the game i hope it turns out good. It'll be only digital game like Journey/Flower/Flow right? Will post some artwork/ingame foortage from the game.
>>
File: 83GZQyl.jpg (48 KB, 1014x507) Image search: [Google]
83GZQyl.jpg
48 KB, 1014x507
>>258898408
>>
File: BY4png9.jpg (34 KB, 1311x616) Image search: [Google]
BY4png9.jpg
34 KB, 1311x616
>>
>>258898408
Looks derivative and copy pasta. So many games are using this art style and nothing about the gameplay trailers show me anything fun or engaging.
>>
File: IIcs5ZJ.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IIcs5ZJ.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
You can fine the rest here http://imgur.com/a/oyyCw#k89f5M0
>>
>>258898857

Hmm really? I haven't seen anything quite like it this or for next year. Might've missed that. I don't think they said much about the gameplay yet but i expect to revolve around exploring and platforming?

Don't know this seems interesting to me as i liked both ico and wind walker
>>
>>258898408

y funny interview actually, thx anon. I dont want to buy a ps4 just yet but this game looks promising
>>
>>258898857

> hating fun exploration platformer/puzzlers

You can literally say this for any of the great open worlders on playstaiton that I know of. Jack and daxter
shadow of the collossus
Ico
etc
>>
looks cool, but not cool enough to cinvince me to get a PS4 over. Would buy for PC if it came out on that though
>>
Yeah no fuck this game
http://www.onlysp.com/ps4-exclusive-rime-scheduled-2015-will-combat/
>>
>>258902929
murrifat detected.

Ever wonder why in murrica all movies solve plots with violence and/or guns?

The bones of the indians can tell you why
>>
>>258902929

No combat is not bad as long as the exploration/puzzle parts of the game make up for it.

Once in a while i don't mind taking a break from all the action. Journey was great and it didn't really have any combat at all...
>>
>>258903207
I don't watch movie,and an open world game with no combat is pure shit,enjoy your walking simulator.
>>
>>258903487
the video clearly shows the character running, jumping, climbing and swimming.
>>
>>258903487

there is so much wrong with this statement I dont even know where to begin.
>>
>>258903449
I hope that your right from what I've seen from the trailer is look at some shit,turn some shit and walk all the way to a fucking building that sounds boring as hell,and I hated journey because all you do is walk walk and walk for 2 hours.
>>
>>258904102
how's that ADHD?
>>
>>258903917
I think Dear Esther,Slenderman,and Gone home are right up your ally
>>
>>258904541

didnt play any of them. But I tend to really enjoy the quiet bits in 'adventure' games. That nowadays mostly revolve around shooting shit up murrican style.

Different strokes I guess, no need to get all sperglord on me, adhd kid.
>>
>>258904541

I think you may be trying a bit too hard m8

Chill, it's vidya
>>
>>258904828
>Don't like walking simulators
>must have ADHD
I was liking the game up until this very moment,if the game is only going rely on brain dead puzzles than I'm not interested.Shit I'm not asking for DMC or dark souls like combat,just something unique to keep the game fun,but since this game is a download only title with no combat than I'm really not that interested.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.