[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Square Enix earned back your trust after upsetting you with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: square enix.jpg (1 MB, 3180x1685) Image search: [Google]
square enix.jpg
1 MB, 3180x1685
Has Square Enix earned back your trust after upsetting you with Lightning and Final Fantasy XIII?
>>
>>320705721
I was never that much of a fan of S-E, but yes.

S-E became based all of a sudden, just like Capcom.
>>
>>320705789
>Capcom
how are they based?

>maximum jew'ing with Street Fighter V
>literally the only game they care about actually getting out is Monster Hunter
>releases like a new version of MonHun annually without actually changing anything
>still refuses to do anything with Mega Man
>ace attorney barely gets translated enough
>DmC
>
>>
>>320705721
What I am supposed to be seeing here that earns anything from me?
>>
File: 1450508294625.png (151 KB, 450x374) Image search: [Google]
1450508294625.png
151 KB, 450x374
>>320705721
>Has Square Enix earned back your trust after upsetting you with Lightning and Final Fantasy XIII?

>implying my trust wasn't lost long before that
>implying they have done anything of note to bring my ass back
>the current year, MFW, Ishiggity, do you know where you are and all those memes.
>>
>>320705721

>FFXV, an unreleased game that's been shilled non-stop on /v/ for at least a year now
>earning my trust

no
>>
>>320705721
Their treatment of Legacy of Kain is what upsets me, so no, not at all.
>>
>>320705721
but I loved the Lightning saga
>>
>>320705721

Everything they have put out after X2 has looked like a Korean MMO with Japanese fashion trends.
>>
will decide after XV
>>
>>320705721
>all these new titles
>the XV division is wrapping up FFXV, already gearing up for their next game
>Toriyama is still MIA; probably chained in some SE basement
Basel new management.
>>
>>320705721
>>320705721

to an extent i suppose. the only games im letting myself get hyped for is bravely second and ffexplorers. i have high hope for 7R and 15 but will remain weary
>>
>>320710034
>yfw Toriyama is working on FF 16
>>
>>320705721

>Say a FF7 Remake is coming
>/v/ shitters sperging out saying it's not possible and will never happen
>Tell them i've seen the FF13 series sales data and it is happening
>Told to STFU

6 months later /v/ gets BTFO lel
>>
>PC ports are universally garbage
>FFXIV is going to shit real fast
>FFXV is some sorta shitty action-RPG about gay homos completely defanged from original pitch in the storyline department
>FF7 multi-part

Nah it's shit
>>
File: lightning7.jpg (484 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
lightning7.jpg
484 KB, 675x900
I worship Goddess Lightning's armpits!
>>
>>320705721
i wouldnt include JC3 in that list
>>
>>320705721
They kinda had me back with the FF7R stuff, but I kinda knew it wasn't going to be the way I would like it.

Then they pulled the "episodic" card and went straight back to the dumps.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.